PDA

View Full Version : Question About Dreams Unlimited (Don't Know Where Else to Put This)

Annie&Hallie'sMom
12-31-2001, 10:15 AM
I would like to take my mother to WDW in late April or early May for a long weekend. Just the 2 of us "girls". I would like to try Dreams Unlimited, as I would need some help getting a package together for mom and me (Mom is NOT into Disney! :eek: ). Is it ok to fill out a reservation form, even if I don't know when or even IF I will be going with mom?

spiceycat
12-31-2001, 02:05 PM
I don't think that dreams unlimited has a problem with this - especially if you are looking at costs. you can also post on the disney resorts board - more people use it and dreams unlimited there.

but you can probably get it cheaper on your own - hotel room, tickets,etc. the packages have a lot of stuff you either can't use or don't have time for - golf, tours, etc.

CathyCanada
12-31-2001, 03:30 PM
Hi Annie & Hallie's Mom,
We would be happy to check price and availability for you, but we would have to have a date, so you could just pick one of those weekends so we could give you an idea. How cool, a Mom/Daughter trip, I just did one of those at DIS Con with my daughter. :)

To see what package would best suit your needs, check here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/packages/index.htm and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me, I am happy to help!
CC

Annie&Hallie'sMom
01-02-2002, 09:54 AM
Thanks Cathy. I just filled out the form. Now if I can just get my mom to agree!