PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Decide

badblackpug
04-06-2007, 07:17 PM
All things considered which room would you choose. All are about the same in price. Which do you prefer and why? Which should I avoid and why? We have always stayed at either value or mod. We would like to upgrade.

Poly lagoon view room

BWV studio

WL Villas studio

AKL Savannah view w/ bunk beds

WL w/ bunk beds

ConcKahuna
04-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Poly lagoon view will have the best view (in my opinion) and puts you in an area with easy transport to MK and Epcot, and just a quick bus ride to MGM or AK! www.tikiman2001.net has pics and whatnot.

fla4fun
04-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Poly will give you two queen beds and most likely a daybed. The studios in the Villas give you one queen and a sofabed. The bunk bed rooms have one queen and the bunks. So for sleeping comfort, even for a party of four, Poly would probably win out for me. It is nice to have the kitchenette in the studios and if there are only two of you, it's also nice to have the sofa to relax on (so you aren't always sitting in bed).

So, not knowing much about your vacation habits, I would probably recommend Poly first, either of the studios second (if only two in your group) or the bunk second (if there are more than two).

AllyGirl_79
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
I really think all of those choices are fabulous options.

Every time I go to WDW, I have a meal or visit WL and/or AKL. (And we stayed at WL in '05 for a few nights ... fabulous!) And every time, I think, wow, what gorgeous hotels - I'm definitely staying here whenever possible. Everything is so well themed and you really feel like you're in a different place.

And then, when it came time to pick a hotel for the most recent and upcoming trips, and it was actually my choice to make, I choose Poly and BWI. Both really beautiful and also well-themed, but with more/easier (for us anyway) transportation options. So, I guess location is my tie breaker among some really excellent choices.

Whatever you do, I imagine you'll have an awesome vacation. Just determine what is most important -- pool, theme, room size/layout, location -- and use that as your tiebreaker.

DVC~OKW~96
04-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Wow! Nice choices all of them. It would depend upon who I had with me and how long I was staying. I like all the resorts so I'm not going to be much help to you! LOL!

Stay at the one you've not yet stayed at! (If that's all of them, then pick the one you've been wishing for the longest time to stay at).