PDA

View Full Version : Best Resort For The Holidays

moviegirl11
04-06-2007, 07:58 AM
My DH and I are considering taking a trip to Disney World in December. We're aiming for the second week in december.

Can anyone tell me if its really busy at that time?

Also, I know all of the resorts decorate for the holidays but for anyone whose been there at that time can you say which resorts are the best in terms of decorations and an overall holiday feel?

It's just the two of us going and we're trying work out our budget to stay in a moderate or deluxe resort.

Bob P
04-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Crowds are pretty manageable until around the 20th or so.

All the WDW resorts are amazing at Christmastime. You can't go wrong wherever you stay!

heatherlynn444
04-06-2007, 09:21 AM
the GF is the best decorated for Christmas IMO. But also the wlderness lodge and AKL look beautiful from pictures I have seen. if you can't stay there, at least go take a look!

MissMet
04-07-2007, 06:49 PM
The first two weeks in Dec are my family's favorite time to go! It's so great! The crowds are wonderful. There's lower crowds the second week because the first week Reggis & Kelly are in town taping the Christmas parade, so it gets a little crazy.

I would say the best for that time is WL. We tried to stay there this past trip in Dec but we thought of it too late & they were booked (the DVC rooms) I'm sure they still had tons of reg. rooms. We ended up settling for OKW - not good for Christmas. BW is a great choice, too. :santa:

Sammie
04-07-2007, 06:51 PM
We were not able to get rooms at WL for that time period. If you are thinking about staying there, better book soon, if they have any openings.

Remember The Magic
04-07-2007, 07:12 PM
the grand floridian for christmas time, without a doubt. :)

Buzz2001
04-07-2007, 08:11 PM
CSR for the mods!!

CSR X-mas Photos CLICK HERE (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=14470864&postcount=1)