PDA

View Full Version : ASMovies - Preferred Rooms?

boomhauer
04-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Lord knows I should know this, but if you have a standard room reservation, does this mean you will either get only Love Bug or Mighty Ducks? I know Fantasia, Toy Story and Dalmations are all preferred. I was just wondering if ALL rooms in Toy Story and Dalmations were preferred.

arielsleepingbeauty
04-06-2007, 09:10 AM
We stayed in Dalmations and Toy Story and it wasn't a preferred room. I think only some of the rooms may be Preferred.

boomhauer
04-06-2007, 09:20 AM
We stayed in Dalmations and Toy Story and it wasn't a preferred room. I think only some of the rooms may be Preferred.

If I'm reading yuor signature right, I believe that was before those 2 sections were considered preferred.

Anyone know for sure?

QueenGoblin
04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
When we stayed there last September (2006) it was my understanding that all of Toy Story, Dalmations and Fantasia were considered preferred, and that change had just recently occured. When we made our ressie, we spent the extra $ to have a preferred room b/c we knew our DD would be dissapointed if we were not in either Toy Story or Dalmation. So...yeah...if you don't get a preferred room you are probably going to be in Love Bug or Mighty Ducks unless you luck out and they "upgrade" you at check-in.

boomhauer
04-06-2007, 10:15 AM
I called CRO this morning and told the woman I had a standard room and requested Toy Story or Dalmations. She didn't say anything.

Only concern with preferred room is, I don't want Fantasia.

Kimi313
04-06-2007, 10:17 AM
We stayed there over spring break with my brother's family, single dad with 4 kids, so we did not pay extra for preferred building. The CM told me the same thing that Fantasmic, Toy Story, and Dalamations were all preferred rooms and Mighty Ducks and Love Bug were not.

kdkbrebel
04-06-2007, 10:19 AM
We stayed in 03 in Toy story and it was not preferred, only fantasia was. This time I requested Toy story and they said it was prefered so we had to pay the extra. hth.:goodvibes

boomhauer
04-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I just called and upgraded to a preferred room. It was only an additional $95 for 7 nights. No biggie. Worth it to me. Not crazy about Mighty Ducks and Love Bug. Fantasia wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd be OK with it. Still have the request in for Toy Story and 101 Dalmations, so with any luck, I'll get one of those 2.