PDA

View Full Version : lifeguards at all stars???

MichelleB
04-06-2007, 12:31 AM
For some reason, I'm thinking I read that there are not lifeguards at the All Stars, but think since it's Disney this must be wrong. Can anyone tell me??? I'm taking my scout troop and a lifeguard is a must or we can't swim....please help!

stitchlovestink
04-06-2007, 12:50 AM
If I remember correctly, there are lifeguards at the All Stars. However, I believe that there are some hours that the pools are open and are not guarded. I seem to recall that the lifeguards are off duty at 10pm but the pools remain open until 12am. And they might be open for a couple hours in the a.m. where guards are not yet on duty. HTH.

mickeyspaz
04-06-2007, 08:38 AM
We didn't swim in the evenings but I know the life guards were there during the day. Every so often they even practice safety exercises. We stayed at All Star Movies last month.

canron
04-06-2007, 08:50 AM
they are there untill the pool closes..your safe..they shift pools every few hours with other guards.

smep013
04-06-2007, 09:20 AM
They make an announcement in the evening, maybe at 10 or 11PM to say that the lifeguard is no longer on duty and you are swimming at your own risk (not in those exact words).

maxiesmom
04-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Also, the lifeguards make an announcement when they are leaving at the end of the day too. They blow their whistle and say something about how they are leaving and you are now swimming at your own risk.

CarolA
04-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Which means if you have Girl Scouts when the whistle blows out they come. (LOL! I have had to drag my girls out of the pool. Letting my certificate lapse was a huge error!)

arielsleepingbeauty
04-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I know that there are are lifeguards at the main pool. I am not sure about the other pools though. You may want to check on that.