PDA

View Full Version : Check in at CR?

cam&chris
04-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Just wondering how busy check in will be for us when we arrive in May. Our plane arrives at 7:45 p.m. and someone is picking us up at the airport. What is check in like at the CR in the evening on a Saturday in May?

What about in the afternoon on a Saturday? The person picking us up at the airport will be checking in at the CR in the mid afternoon.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
04-05-2007, 05:47 PM
The times when my family and I have walked around the lobby of the Contemporary on a Saturday night there are usually very little lines or sometimes no lines at all. However when you check in it might not be like that because you never know if a Magical Express bus would arrive the same time as you with other guests wanting to check in. Although based on what I seen you should not have a long wait.

As for checking in during the mid afternoon on a Saturday, usually the afternoon's are more busy time then the evenings when checking in.

Jiller
04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I will be checking in to the CR on a Thursday morning. I have requested early check-in, but told them I was fine with not being able to get to the room until 3 as long as they have a place to store my bags while I go lay by the pool! The other two people in my room won't be arriving until mid-afternoon though. Will they have to check in also, or am I able to check everyone in that morning?

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
04-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I will be checking in to the CR on a Thursday morning. I have requested early check-in, but told them I was fine with not being able to get to the room until 3 as long as they have a place to store my bags while I go lay by the pool! The other two people in my room won't be arriving until mid-afternoon though. Will they have to check in also, or am I able to check everyone in that morning? If your room is not ready when you check in, the bellman will put your bags in a room and bring them to you once your room when it is ready.