PDA

View Full Version : Resort Question

wdwmickey
04-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Help...I know that pool hopping is NOT allowed, however, I was wondering can we visit other resorts to see the decor and take pictures of the pools? We will be staying at the POP but know that ASMu has a Fantasia pool that we would like to photograph. Is it okay to "chek out" other resorts for our next trip? Thanks :)

heatherlynn444
04-05-2007, 02:46 PM
sure it is! we love going and just checking out other resorts and taking pictures. It helps us decide where we want to stay next :goodvibes have fun!

AJKMOM
04-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I took an afternoon when DH went to EPCOT with DS to walk around the lake and check out Dolphin, Swan, Yacht and Beach. It was fun.

PoohsFan1
04-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Absolutely you can, I love taking a day out of going to the parks and go around to the different resorts to shop and to walk. When we are going down in June my MIL and FIL are coming with us. My MIL and I are planning an "adults only/girl's day" to do just that. My MIL has never been to Disney, so I want to show her all the different resort, especially the delux. As for my FIL, he really doesn't care...a hotel is a hotel to him, no matter where he stays...man, maybe I should take him along as well.

fan_of_small_world
04-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I didn't get a chance to do this on my last trip, since it was our first with our children.

However, resort hopping was one of the highlights of the trips I took with my parents when I was younger! You really get to appreciate all of the different themes and decor of the other resorts.

wdwmickey
04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
thanks so much for the info!

Pat
04-05-2007, 11:15 PM
We think it is fun to check out the different resorts. It gives us an idea of where we would like to stay for our next trip.