PDA

View Full Version : Help me with Disney Crocs please!!

Lassie Lynne
04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Ok, ok.....I must have been living under a rock the last few months but I just saw some disney crocs online and I have GOT to have them :banana: .

So........budget bargain shoppers, where did you get yours and where might I find women's disney crocs less than the going rate of $35?

Any other tips would be appreciated too, thanks :yay: .

Off2Nvrlnd
04-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I have signed up with ebates.com and I can usually get anywhere from 3-10% back when I follow their links. If you go through them you can select Shoebuy who is giving 20% off and an additional 10% for registering with them. The promotion code is Anniversary Sale. Dick's Sporting Goods usually has pretty good deals although I don't know of any right now. I usually pay anywhere from $13.99-18.00 for my crocs and then I get a percentage back from ebates. If you watch this board someone will usually post when there is a good deal out there. If you want to pm me your email address I can send you a link to ebates and I believe they are having a promotion that will give us both $5 back for the referral.

Nala2007
04-05-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't know about yall, but April 11-15 they are on sale at the NEX for 24 bux! Yeah!

Check your military flyers people! I checked online for several states besides mine and the same sale applies. I didn't see anything for AAFES, but just check your state online at either site. If you have a Navy base nearby even better!! PM me if you don't know the NEX or AAFES flyer sites!!

lynr
04-05-2007, 03:32 PM
ShoeBuy.com just sent me an email for 20% off and if you register on the site you get another 10% off and free shipping. If you PM your email address I will send it to you.

The Promotional code is: "Anniversary Sale" but I don't know if you need to sign in by the email.

Lyn

willoughbyclan
04-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I just purchased (2) pairs thru coupon cabin (15% off coupon at dick's) and another $10 off using google check out. Made them pretty reasonable. Give it a try.