PDA

View Full Version : All Star Music Resort?

tinkerbell1967
04-05-2007, 12:36 PM
We stayed here on our first trip back in 95. My daughter wants to stay here again this year, just for old times sake!

I just wondered with the resort being a older now, is it in good condition to stay, not run down or anything. I should say run down, but has it been kept nicely through the years??

Maverick Mike
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM
We have moved on to POP from the All-Stars, but stayed there this past Christmas, and it was fun! It does look older than it used to, but it is still a nice place to stay!

The bus service leaves a lot to be desired, if you are used to POP and your own bus!

MM:teacher:

canron
04-05-2007, 01:33 PM
just came back mar2 from music..the buildings at the back were being refurbed,,but they are ok,,no mess very clean,,was very happy..donnt worrie..pop is being refurbed to ,,some of the outside paint just needs to be redone thats it,,enjoy

minnie61650
04-05-2007, 01:40 PM
The rooms in the Calypso and Jazz Inn buildings have been refurbished and the last I heard they were working on the rooms in the Broadway buildings.

This websites has some photos of a newly refurbished Jazz Inn room:

http://allearsnet.com/acc/g_asmu.htm

Have fun at Disney!:wizard:

VAN
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I stayed there a little over a year ago ... my first time ... we usually camp at Ft Wilderness. We longed for the Fort but thought we got a good value for the money (less than $60/night). Our room was basic but clean and comfortable. The pools also looked very nice.