PDA

View Full Version : POP or ASMovies??

PatsGirl
04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Can't decide between the two. We've stayed a POP a few times and at CSR but this time it has to be a value and I thought we'd try a different one maybe:confused3 We really like POP but could someone tell me the pros and cons between POP and AS Movies? Thinking of booking the first week of September for free DDP (if it happens) and we'd only do two days of parks, with two days free. Two days free would most likely include DTD 1/2 day, campground 1/2 day, and AKL 1/2 just for things to do. Any insight? We really don't care about the size of the room but food court, pools, arcade, etc. do matter (as well as a pool bar for Mom:cool1: )

letsgoagainsoon
04-04-2007, 10:26 PM
I've stayed at both. I really like the theming at Movies...the big icons are great. However, I like the food court and bus transportation better at Pop. (All three All-Stars share busses sometimes.)

You will have fun at either one, I'm sure!!

withay
04-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I have stayed at both..and I would say Pop! I just loved seeing all the decades and huge icons.. and I loved the Everything Pop! area. I stayed in the 80s area..right by the computer pool in the middle of peak season when the hotel was near full & our pool was never crowded! I'm not 21 (almost!) so I can't really tell you about the pool bar.. haha. In all honesty, they're pretty much laid out the same way with the exception of the gift shop/food court.

Either way...you're at Disney! :)