PDA

View Full Version : Cabana At Gf

WE-R-GOOFY
04-03-2007, 06:47 PM
MY wife and i are leaving in 11d 13h 28m for WDW. Its our first trip in 20 years and never been to GF. We have seen 2 different types of cabanas in photos online here. One for the beach i think and 1 by the pool. Must u reserve 1 and if so how do u go about it. Also do u have any idea of the cost. The one looks like a tent with a refrigerator in it and 2 seperate lounge chairs. My wife likes that one of couse. We would appreciate any help u can give us.

WE-R-GOOFY

cuddles422
04-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Looks like we'll be at the GF same time you are.....we arrive April 14. I'm 95% sure you do not need to rent a cabana....I've been to GF many times and have never seen someone pay or reserve for a cabana. I hope this helps! If you have any question about GF or anything else just write me:) Have a great time...maybe we'll see u there:thumbsup2

hedwig
04-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Actually, for the one with the tent, fridge and two chairs by the pool, you do have to reserve them. I believe $60 for 4 hours. On the GF thread are pictures and a description of what it comes with.

TammiMcMan
04-03-2007, 10:56 PM
The cabana's are all located by the theme pool. At one time, they were open to anyone and just available on a first come, first serve basis. It's my understanding that they've all been changed over to rentals. I don't know if they are still renting them through the marina or the recreation line. You could try either 407-WDW-PLAY or the GF call center (407-824-3000) may be able to transfer you to the marina. They'll have all the updated information for you.