PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland on Monday-a few last minute questions

glasscastle
04-03-2007, 09:44 AM
We fly down to DL after school on Monday. My little girl is so excited, her first ever trip, 3 days in the park!

About strollers, I am debating whether to buy a cheap one or rent one if she gets tired. (She is 4 and we will be walking from CCI most days, but I guess we could take the shuttle if needed)

Also, what restaurants are near by CCI? Isn't there a Target close by too? We are bringing a bunch of snacks in our suitcase but will want to pick up milk and yogurt.

Thanks for all the tips and info this board offers! I think we will have a great time!

Oona

DangerMouse
04-03-2007, 09:55 AM
There is a convenience store at the corner of Harbor & Katella. Pretty much right next to the CCI.

Do you have a Disney Visa? You can get a free stroller rental (if you find you need it) at DLR with your Disney Visa card.

minmate
04-03-2007, 11:02 AM
My youngest is 4 -- she "could" walk more than she does but she tires easily... then gets cranky. We brought our own, regular stroller from home. It was a great decision b/c we were able to use it everywhere and as an added bonus, it held all our jackets and snacks, etc... it was great not to have to carry a bag around - esp b/c I got a bit of a sunburn midway through the trip and wouldn't have enjoyed straps from a bag rubbing against it! I suppose you could buy a cheap one at Target, which is not far -- down Harbor a bit. But we found Target did not have milk or yogurt. They may have just been out of milk when we got there, but I don't know. Their fresh food selection was practically nil.

We didn't stay at CCI so I don't know which restaurants are close to there but the ones I remember seeing just on the edges of Disney are Denny's, Mimi's Cafe, Tony Roma's, IHOP and assorted other ones both affiliated and not affiliated with the various hotels.

tmatthews
04-03-2007, 11:07 AM
We are staying at the Hyatt, (FRI!!) :cool1: and supposedly a Target is across the street. (about a mi. from DL)
My son is almost 4 and you bet I am bringing the stroller!!! :woohoo: