PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland to World Cruise Center San Pedro-best way to get there?

CruznLexi
04-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Hubby and I are doing 1 night at DL andthen going on a cruise we have transfers with Disney to the resort Paradise Pier but what is the best way to get to the pier? Supper Shuttle?
Lexipirate:

PlazaPavGal92
04-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Hubby and I are doing 1 night at DL andthen going on a cruise we have transfers with Disney to the resort Paradise Pier but what is the best way to get to the pier? Supper Shuttle?
Lexipirate:

Confused? :confused:

Are you trying to get from DL to the harbor, harbor to DL or airport to DL?

When is your ship disembarking because it makes all the difference with traffic.

CruznLexi
04-03-2007, 12:56 PM
We are trying to get to the Harbor from DL and then DL from the harbour:banana:

DisQueen
04-03-2007, 02:50 PM
I may be confused, but if you have transfers with Disney for paradise pier hotel, doesn't that mean they are taking you to the hotel from the ship? DL is walking distance from the hotel. If no transportation is included, then I suggest talking to your cruise company first. I would think LOTS of people on a Disney cruise would want to visit DL also. It would be smart for the ship to offer transportation. That would be easier than dealing with another company.

PlazaPavGal92
04-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I just assumed that it was a Disney Cruise. Is this a Disney Cruise? Didn't know they were sailing out of LA this year. All I know its not Carnival because they are out of Long Beach.

Whomever you made your cruise arrangements with would be the best way to get transportation to and from Paradise Pier Hotel. To my knowledge, there are no car rental places near the World Cruise Center.