PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier pool how lates does it stay open and slide too

CruznLexi
04-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone. Just booked our DL vacation never been to the land just the world. We are staying at PP and was wondering how late the pools stayed open? How late does the slide stay open? Where is a good section to stay in?
Lexi:rotfl2:

hlbtimes2
04-03-2007, 01:28 PM
I dont remember the pool hours. But it seems like it was open until at least 10pm. The slide, however, has limited hours. Its open a couple times mid day, for a couple hours at a time. We had a hard time catching it open.

Amy&Dan
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
The last time we stayed there (September of 2005 so its been a year and half) the slide was open from 10-7 each day. It has been pretty much the same with the slides at the DLH and GCH (and all the WDW resort pools we have been to as well). Basically its open when they have the pool staffed with lifeguards.

The pool had much longer hours I think it was open until at least 10:00 p.m. maybe even a bit later. Also it opened around 7:00 a.m. as I recall.

Amy&Dan
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Oh I forgot to add that Paradise Pier is just one highrise hotel tower. There are not sections really but rather views. Theme park view which I believe has two levels, the lower level ones and the upper level ones. Then non themepark views which look out at the pool or a parking lot type area. The first time we had a view of the pool which was fine but the second stay we upgraded to a theme park view, the lowest level of theme park views. They nicely upgraded us to a higher floor and that view was just incredible and so worth the extra we paid. I want to say it was like $25 a night, maybe not even that much. I brought binnoculars that trip and it was so fun to look out at DCA and see the rides. And at night the lights were lovely. They do turn the park lights out around 11:00 p.m. however but up until then it was so beautiful. I think you will really enjoy PP, it has nice large rooms and each room has a very nice couch that folds down to make a very comfy bed (twin size, the back folds down, you don't have to undo the whole couch). If you look on the sticky thread at the top of this board for information on hotels of Disneyland, there are some nice photos of Paradise Pier.

Here is the link with photos and information on PP:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=8920767#post8920767