PDA

View Full Version : Another Crock Question

mystic_path
04-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok so I just went out and bought 2 pairs of crock sandles for DL in June. I love these as they are super duper comfortable BUT... I am a bit concerned, do they not blister your feet in the heat? I mean your feet are still gonna sweat in the heat right? and combined with the rubbery material and the rubbing motion of walking wouldnt it create blisters? I cant find anything online except for people saying they are wonderful for DL

DangerMouse
04-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Crock = a piece of pottery that you can cook or bake in.

Crocs = short for crocodile, or in this case a very popular shoe.

;) :thumbsup2 :love:

Sorry, had to fool with ya!

I have two pairs of Crocs (one Disney pair), and both are extremely comfortable. I live in the AZ desert and my feet get lots of air circulation from all the holes and I haven't had any experience of blisters at all. I love my Crocs at DLR!

If you are concerned about them wearing blisters though, just bring along a pair of socks to throw on.

mystic_path
04-02-2007, 08:54 PM
:laughing: Thanks... I definately screwd up on the spelling cause I wasnt watching OH WELL! :lmao:

Thanks for the heads up!

Adi12982
04-02-2007, 09:32 PM
I wear mine with socks and I am always fine.

Another trick I learned - if you normally get hot spots or blisters - put deoderant on your feet - seems odd but it works (learned this from allears.net) . . . ..

kabbie
04-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I wear mine with socks and I am always fine.

Another trick I learned - if you normally get hot spots or blisters - put deoderant on your feet - seems odd but it works (learned this from allears.net) . . . ..

Great deodorant tip. Do you use spray deodorant?

I wear Crocs with socks while at Disney because it is hot and I don't like my feet sweating then I make that squeaking noise when walking. Crocs are great at Disney...I never get blisters at all. I get those "no-socks" which are shorter than ankle socks.

mystic_path
04-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Great deodorant tip. Do you use spray deodorant?
I get those "no-socks" which are shorter than ankle socks.

OH EXCELLENT IDEA with the No Socks. I am definately going to do that. Thanks a bunch. I never thought about that. And yes I use spray deodorant :goodvibes Gotta stay as fresh as possible. I wouldnt wanna clear out the park.

kuusimo
04-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Vasaline also works with the socks in preventing blisters- and you have smoother feet at the end of the day.:lmao: