PDA

View Full Version : Photos

denandryleesmom
04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Is there somewhere close where you can have your pictures burned onto a cd or dvd. I'm afraid I will run out of room on my card and I don't really want to go buy another one.
Thanks

DisQueen
04-02-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't know the price, but the photo shop on Main Street will read your card and put it on a disc. I'm sure it's more than you would pay off-site, but the hassle of traveling elsewhere might make the higher price worth it.

ozbrooke
04-02-2007, 10:59 PM
That's good to know. I have visions of me running out of photo space b/c I love taking pics! (and I have 2 new 1MB cards)

DisQueen
04-03-2007, 12:47 AM
I have the same problem. :lmao: I sent DH out today for a new card because we're off to vacation in a few days. I don't want to spend vacation time finding a photo shop.

I Heart Disneyland!
04-03-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't know the price, but the photo shop on Main Street will read your card and put it on a disc. I'm sure it's more than you would pay off-site, but the hassle of traveling elsewhere might make the higher price worth it.

It is pretty darn expensive!!! When we were there, I went to Target on Chapman, and bought another memory stick in lieu of them making me a disc. It was way more expensive for them to make the CD for me.

thedarksyde
04-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Have not done it at DLR, but at WDW in EPCOT, it was I think 10 bucks.