PDA

View Full Version : Medieval Times

denandryleesmom
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Where is the best place to purchase tickets?
Also do you recomment just taking a taxi?
Thanks

spazzyjazzy
04-02-2007, 06:14 PM
We got ours from Getawaytoday.com
It was about 10 dollars cheaper. I have a coupon for 5 dollars off if you want it.

mystic_path
04-02-2007, 07:37 PM
:rotfl: I am always recommending getawaytoday so once again for the bazillioth time on these boards... getawaytoday.com which has some decent prices.

I booked my tix over the phone cause I got the royalty package. Just so you know, if you ever consider the royalty package, it isnt anything special. You could pay a whole lot less for a regular seat and would have had the same viewing and experience. All you get for about $10 - 15 more is a seat within the first row, a flag and a brochure :confused3. So just get there early stand in line and flag down a decent seat which really is EVERY SEAT in the place. :)

ALSO TAXI.... PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO DONT DO A TAXI IF YOU DONT HAVE TO

I took a taxi from DL to MT and it cost my mom and I approx $30 to get there one way and it cost us double that on the way back cause the taxi driver got lost even though we were telling him which way to go & the fastest route. He took us the long way cause he didnt listen to us and he got us lost and tried charging us for the lost fee. We refused to pay it. We ended up calling the cab company to complain.

THIS IS WHAT I WILL RECOMMEND INSTED OF A TAXI
There are some websites that offer this special which is "Purchase a regular admission ticket and get free transportation" A shuttle picks you right up at your hotel, brings you to MT and then drops you back off at your hotel. Thats what my family is doing this trip in June as we arnt gonna have a car and wont be willing to pay for a taxi to Buena Park.

Heres the link for this offer. I know there are other sites who offer it as well. http://www.anaheimtours.us/tours/tourDetail.cfm?tour_id=4707

Granted YES the tickets are a standard $62.00 per adult and $50.95 for Child apposed to $49.95 per adult and 34.95 before gatuities and such for each ticket. I would rather get free transporation there for a few dollars more as I think it would be less then paying for a taxi, and you are garunteed a free ride there and back. Besides, even if you went with a royalty package your gonna be paying just as much as a free transporation ticket before a taxi