PDA

View Full Version : Okay...I cheated but I have seen the light

Carter'sMommy
04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I must admit it that we snuck over to WDW in February. :eek:
We had a great DING fare and SIL and BIL and kiddos were going so we decided to join them for 4 days.

Now that we have satisfied that curiosity - here is our dilemma.

We bought 10 day non expiration hopper passes and have only used 4 days. I guess it could be called "buyers remorse"!

We REALLY prefer DL to WDW for numerous reason that I will not go into (unless you ask :confused3)

I am sure this has been asked numerous times but cannot locate an answer at this time -- so here I go...

Can I use my WDW 10 day non exp hoppers at DL?? I know that the WDW hoppers are more expensive than DL hoppers but I do not really see us going back to WDW in the near future and we REALLY need a fix of DL and don't really want to be out MORE money for tickets.

Thanks for letting me confess -- I promise not to do it again! :thumbsup2

PlazaPavGal92
04-02-2007, 03:53 PM
No they are not trasferrable. However, you might want to try to get a refund for your 10 day and have them apply for 4 day parkhopper. It doesn't hurt to ask although I don't think they'll do it.

DangerMouse
04-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Actually, I think you CAN use them. Here's a recent thread on this same subject:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1398582&referrerid=&highlight=WDW+tickets+at+DL

damo
04-02-2007, 04:37 PM
I think you can use Disneyworld parkhoppers at Disneyland but not the other way around.