PDA

View Full Version : Dl 4/22-25

mdarco
04-02-2007, 02:53 PM
We are taking a quick trip, which is now turning into a big deal what started out as me and my DD 5 and DS 2 (DS couldn't get time off) taking 3 days in the park (just got back from 9 in late October and had to get back down there) to 5 adults and 5 kids age 5 and under driving down. 3 of my sister in-laws and my mother in law decided they wanted to drive down with us. Soooo 16 hours in the car with the in laws and 5 kids YIKES. but DL will be great. The things we do to go to DL. Anyway to get to the point, some of the postings that I have been reading have me terrified that we have chosen a really crowded time to go. Is that the case? Can we expect a high level of crowds? Thanks for your help and reassurance!?

mothwoman
04-02-2007, 03:56 PM
We are going the same time with the same concerns, would love to hear others input. We actually will be there 23-28 so is is better towards the end of the week? We were planning on doing 23-26 at DL/DCA.

DangerMouse
04-02-2007, 04:05 PM
I have gone in late April in prior years, and we found crowds quite manageable. I would think all the spring breakers would be long gone and mid-week should be very nice.

The last of the two-fer deal is around that time, which may bring local crowds on the weekends, but otherwise, I don't think anything else would be a major draw to the parks.