PDA

View Full Version : How crowded 4/11 - 4/12 ??

marjie8230
04-02-2007, 01:17 PM
The plan is to drive up from San Diego on 4/11 (Tuesday night) and visit DCA on Wednesday and DL on Thursday. This is the week after the Easter holiday and several of the LA school districts are still on vacation.

What is the general concensus regarding the crowds. We will be attending with DD (10) and DS (4).

Any suggestions on how to make the trip better other than the typical suggestions?

nurse.darcy
04-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Well, I am going tomorrow morning from the Palm Springs area and I am anticipating HUGE crowds. I know that some schools have break before easter and some after. Even when its real crowded though we still have a good time, we just go about it at a slower pace and rely much more heavily on fast pass.

tinkerbelt
04-02-2007, 01:26 PM
The week after easter will be really crowded. A lot of schools in southern California will be on spring break that week.

blackjackdelta
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
My daughter was just there this last week end Thursday-Sunday and she said the crowds were rediculous. We normally go during mid August and she said the crowds during August last year were light compared to last week.

Good luck and have fun,

Jackpirate: