PDA

View Full Version : Disney Crocs

ozbrooke
04-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Where can I but the Disney Crocs? (Prefer actual stores so I can try them on)

hlbtimes2
04-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Do you want to buy them there or before you go? If you want to get them there, the World of Disney store in dtd has them.

I Heart Disneyland!
04-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Not sure of actual stores, but, Nordstrom had the regular kind. I ordered mine online. They are so cute!!!

Danauk
04-02-2007, 01:22 AM
If you want them before you go you might have the same problem as I had not living in America. Places over here (even the UK internet sites) do not sell the Disney ones. I tried on a reagular pair of beach in a shop then ordered the Disney ones off the internet (I have 2 pairs now the white/pink and the black/red). I ordered them from I store I found on ebay. I paid the same price as I would have for regular crocs over here and just had to play a little extra for postage.

serendipity
04-02-2007, 08:39 AM
subscribing

lilsprstr
04-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I got some at dickssportinggoods.com. Go thru ebates.com and get 3% of your purchase back into your ebates account. If you are new to ebates, PM me and I will give you a referral code that will get us both $5 upon your first purchase. HTH!

ozbrooke
04-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the replies. I didn't realise you could get them at Disneyland, if I can't find them in another store, I'll get them there.

I don't want to order online b/c I only have a couple of days before I leave for the US and I'm already having some problems with things I ordered last month! (from the Disney site :mad: )

kabbie
04-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the replies. I didn't realise you could get them at Disneyland, if I can't find them in another store, I'll get them there.

I don't want to order online b/c I only have a couple of days before I leave for the US and I'm already having some problems with things I ordered last month! (from the Disney site :mad: )

I also saw them at Disney's California Adventure in a store by Grizzly River Run. I haven't had luck finding them in stores, but you can find the original Crocs to try on. They fit/feel the same as Disney Crocs.

Alex2kMommy
04-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Does anybody know what the Disney Crocs are selling for at DL? I haven't seen them locally yet... Online I think they're around $35.

DisneyCrocsRUS
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Our Nordstroms does carry the Disney Crocs (for Kids) in the store. They also have Adult Crocs, but I didn't see specifically adult Disney Crocs.

Best place to buy them though is thru Dick's or Shoebuy, between ebates + random coupons, you can get the Disney Crocs for about $20 shipped & regular Crocs for even less.

cinderella_mom
04-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Shoebuy is once again out of most colors/sizes of Adult Disney Crocs. Bummer. They would have only been about $20.

mousecrazy
04-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Most Hallmark stores carry the Disney Crocs.