PDA

View Full Version : Could someone do me a favor?

onesadduck
04-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I went to DCA last Friday, and went to Turtle Talk with Crush, but they didn't call on me (I'm not surprised considering I'm 20 years old, and probably looked really weird on that lily pad). My little sister always wanted to ask "How do turtles sleep?" but was not called on the first time we went, and did not survive to the second time. If someone could please have their child ask, and then post or message me what he said, it'd be great. I know this may be strange, it would mean a lot to me. Especially if someone has a child who has never asked a question of Crush before. My little sister was really looking forward more to building up the courage to ask. But I just want someone to ask for me.

Thank you in advance,
Alisa

RMH
04-02-2007, 09:55 AM
I think that is awesome you would do that for your sister. We won't be to DLR until October, but if nobody has asked by then, we'll do it. Hopefully you will get you question and answer long before then, however. Best of Luck...

hlbtimes2
04-02-2007, 10:22 AM
We'll be there in a month. If no one has asked and responded by then we'll add it to our list.

Albort
04-02-2007, 10:58 AM
my guess is that Crush will lay on his back and go "dude, like this, slowly." and then start swimming really really slowly.

Crush does ask 1 question from the adults actually.

sasha
04-02-2007, 11:32 AM
That is very sweet of you to do in memory of your sister.

We will be at DL & DCA on Monday, April 16th and we have never seen Turtle Talk with Crush, but it's something we really want to do. We have a 4yo DD who would love to ask that question. Plus she's not shy at all. So unless someone gets to it before us, we'll have our DD sit on the lily pad and ask that question. Hopefully she'll get called on.:)

Since we've never seen it, where is Turtle Talk with Crush? And is it at specific times?

chanchiluv
04-02-2007, 11:41 AM
We will be at DLR all next week, and I'm sure we will be going to Turtle Talk with Crush at least once or twice. I can ask for you. :hug: I think it's great you want to fulfill your sister's wish like that. xo Linda

onesadduck
04-03-2007, 02:58 AM
That is very sweet of you to do in memory of your sister.

We will be at DL & DCA on Monday, April 16th and we have never seen Turtle Talk with Crush, but it's something we really want to do. We have a 4yo DD who would love to ask that question. Plus she's not shy at all. So unless someone gets to it before us, we'll have our DD sit on the lily pad and ask that question. Hopefully she'll get called on.:)

Since we've never seen it, where is Turtle Talk with Crush? And is it at specific times?

Turtle Talk with Crush is in the Animation building in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot (which is to your left just as you enter the park). When I was there it ran every half hour (I was unable to find a schedule, but I assume it continues at the same times the rest of the year).

Thank you all so much. You have been such a supportive community. I hope you all enjoy your trips! Turtle Talk with Crush is really fun, so I hope you all enjoy it!

Thanks again,
Alisa

onesadduck
05-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Just wondering if anyone's gone yet, and if they got the answer?

Twinprincesses
05-05-2007, 07:04 AM
I did not ask Crush but I did ask Google...

" Where do turtles sleep? If they can't sleep underwater because they need air wouldn't we see more of them on the beach?

A. With tagging data the scientists collected they found that turtles don't actually sleep, they lay dormant at the bottom of the ocean, to regain their energy. Also, when the turtles come up to the surface to breathe, they will sometimes just float and create a downtime for themselves. So, therefore, they don't need to come onto the beach because they get their rest out on the ocean."