PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, electrical light parade

DisQueen
03-31-2007, 12:53 PM
We saw the Electical Light parade last night. Ahh, it's been too many years. It was DD (4)'s first parade. I always loved it as a kid and I'm thrilled that she likes it as much as me. :love: Just such happy memories that I felt the need to share. I knew people on here would understand.

I know people have asked if you can see the parade and fireworks. We sat back near Golden Dreams. As soon as the parade passed, there was a BIG push toward the exit of DCA. We didn't try to see fireworks, but opted for one last ride on Soarin. You may not make it all the way into DL, but I'm sure you would make it to the entrance plaza and see some fireworks. Even if you sat right at the beginning of the parade, you would only have 15 minutes to reach DL. On a busy day like yesterday, that would have been a mighty big stretch!

Albort
03-31-2007, 01:12 PM
hah, i was sitting in the Sun Plaza and i can see the fireworks nicely.

aashaddy
03-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Is that a good place to sit to see the fireworks, then?

DisQueen
03-31-2007, 02:31 PM

and what were you selling last night in the Sun Plaza???

Albort
03-31-2007, 02:50 PM
and what were you selling last night in the Sun Plaza???

nothing really... I was an extra for both Churros and Popcorn cart. I hung out at popcorn cart through electrical parade and fireworks :)

Albort
03-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Is that a good place to sit to see the fireworks, then?

the golden gate bridge sorta of blocks the fireworks a bit, but other than that, its a nice place to watch since everyone is trying to get out of DCA.