PDA

View Full Version : Checking in for Flight On-line

luvdisney999
03-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey guys - I need some help, please! :confused3

We are having breakfast at either Storyteller's Cafe at the Grand Californian or the PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier hotel our last day. We also need to check-in / print out our boarding passes 24 hours before our flight. So my questions are:

1) Will either of those hotels be able to check us in / print our boarding passes at the front desk? I know we've done this with our hotel in Disney World, but just wondering if they could do it at Disneyland as well?

2) We are actually staying off-site, but it would be difficult to walk all the way back and then still go over to the parks after breakfast. We can't check-in before breakfast, since it will be too early. Will it matter that we are not actually staying there, just dining there? (I don't think Disney World ever asked for resort ID).

Thanks a lot for the help! :goodvibes

DangerMouse
03-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I understand that the business centers are only for resort guests. I'm not sure if there is anywhere else in the lobby to print out boarding passes.

Which off-site hotel are you staying at? Why can't you ask the front desk help you check in and print out your boarding passes before you leave for breakfast?

poconoboatniks
03-31-2007, 03:25 PM
We were able to check in with Southwest at Guest Services in EPCOT. I would check with Guest Services in the park to see if you can do the samething.

21yankees
03-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Just want to add if you're flying SW, when you arrive to check your bags you can reprint your boarding passes. All you really need is access to a computer to check in for Priority A.

steph

luvdisney999
03-31-2007, 06:14 PM
We've done that before with Southwest (checked-in on-line, but printed the passes at the airport) Does anyone know if the same is true for ATA?

The problem was that we couldn't get seats together on the plane. But the ATA agent assured us if we check-in on-line 24 hours in advance, we could change our seats. For a 6 hour flight, we really want to be able to sit together (there's 3 of us).

Anyway, we didn't want to walk to breakfast, walk back to our hotel, and then walk over to the parks. I love to get there at park opening and it would be like 10:30 until we did all that. We only have 1 day (at each park), so I would hate to lose the morning traveling back and forth.

Would guest services do that at Disneyland? Or the front desk at one of the hotels? Thanks! :banana:

DangerMouse
03-31-2007, 06:20 PM
We've done that before with Southwest (checked-in on-line, but printed the passes at the airport) Does anyone know if the same is true for ATA?

The problem was that we couldn't get seats together on the plane. But the ATA agent assured us if we check-in on-line 24 hours in advance, we could change our seats. For a 6 hour flight, we really want to be able to sit together (there's 3 of us).

Anyway, we didn't want to walk to breakfast, walk back to our hotel, and then walk over to the parks. I love to get there at park opening and it would be like 10:30 until we did all that. We only have 1 day (at each park), so I would hate to lose the morning traveling back and forth.

Would guest services do that at Disneyland? Or the front desk at one of the hotels? Thanks! :banana:

I'm still not understanding why you can't do the check-in at your hotel BEFORE you leave for breakfast? Does the 24 hour window open while you are at breakfast? :confused3