PDA

View Full Version : Tracking UPS Reservation Packet Delivery

aashaddy
03-30-2007, 12:08 PM
We booked our trip through WD Travel Company and they said we should receive all of our tickets, freebies, etc. about 21 days in advance. Since I do have somewhat of a busy life with two kids and a husband, I don't want to wait by the door for days at a time. (It has to be signed for). Does anyone know how or when I can get a ups tracking number from WD Travel so that I can plan to be home that day?

poohbearrocks
03-30-2007, 12:14 PM
UPS, called me the day before...saying it would be delivered the next day!!!!

aashaddy
03-30-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't believe THEY called you??? That would be nice! Thanks for the info. :)

poohbearrocks
03-30-2007, 02:05 PM
WELL...IT WAS JUST A RECORDING..we have package to be delivered tomorrow ... between 8am and 7pm...your signature is require...it wasn't like a personal call or anything

DLVixen
03-30-2007, 02:40 PM
UPS did the same thing to me, I received an automated call on Sunday evening saying a package was to be delivered the next day :scared1: About 10 am the next morning got a call from a mysterious number, it was my ups guy saying they forgot the apt. number on the box...He asked me the number & said "hey why don't you come to the door"...so I did and there was my wonderful wdtc box.....:love:

aashaddy
03-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Yayyyyy, I was kind of stressing over it, because I didn't want to miss him, then have him try to redeliver, then if I missed again, I would have to drive about half an hour away to go and pick it up. Also, I'm very OCD and want it the day it's delivered first!!!!! :)