PDA

View Full Version : Need hotel near airport--late arrival

EpcotKilterFan
03-17-2001, 03:34 AM
I know this question has been asked a hundred times, but I did a search and did not come up with anything.

Our trip is not until November (DIS convention--YEAH!!!) and just called to use frequent flyer miles. Well the only date left to use the miles is to arrive the night before at 10:30 p.m.

I would like to find a clean inexpensive hotel near the airport that has a free shuttle to and from the airport. We may be renting a car and I do not want to pay for another day if I do not have to.

Any ideas welcomed!

Debbie

WebmasterBarry
03-17-2001, 07:18 AM
I would try the Holiday Inn Select by the airport. It was nice and clean. I believe they have a shuttle to the airport too.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Mary.Poppins
03-20-2001, 12:15 PM
Bump... I'm looking for this info as well.

Mary.Poppins
My carpet bag's packed...I'm ready to go!!!

Lewisc
03-20-2001, 12:37 PM
The Hyatt is in the airport, people sometimes get a $99 rate (AAA,or warehouse club).
People seem to be able to get airport motels for next to nothing from Priceline (make sure you bid on 2 rooms if necessary.).

WEBMICKEY
03-20-2001, 08:09 PM
I have checked into some lodgings near the airport, but have not stayed at one yet. There is a Quality Inn 3 miles from there. It has a 24 hr. shuttle and expanded continental breakfast. It was only 47 with the Entertainment Discount. My brother has got a Days Inn (I believe) somewhere near there for 27 a night. He is going in June and we are going in November. If anyone knows about either of these places... especially if they are bad, please post. Thanks.