PDA

View Full Version : Odd number group size and rides

cedarparkgirl
03-30-2007, 12:55 AM
We are leaving for DL in 10 days and I am doing last minute planning. It did not occur to me about our group size and rides. We have 3 little girls, 5,4, and 4. Do most rides accomidate 3 to a ride.. for instance in Alice? I read that they seat 2 and 4, but how does that work when we have 5? Would we do a baby swap for that? Thanks!

caimakale
03-30-2007, 01:27 AM
We have 5 in our family also, our oldest is 8 though. My wife and I will usually sit with our two youngest, and put our oldest by herself (she actually likes it this way). A lot of rides can accommodate your group size, you might want to put your 5 year old with one of your 4 year olds, while you or your spouse rides with the other 4 year old and the lone spouse out rides alone.

cedarparkgirl
03-30-2007, 01:43 AM
good idea.. didn't occur to me to have one of the grown up ride alone.

MATTERHORN
03-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Almost every ride you will be fine on! Some of them only your 5 year old will be able to go on if she is taller so she will go with one adult, then with the other. We sit three to a car in almost every single ride at DL, and I can only think of Jumpin Jellyfish and a few others that only sit two!! Alice we sit two in front and three in the back all the time. Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Small World you can all be in the same row even. Autopia you can have three, just take turns driving. The only other would be Space Mountain, Gadgets Go Coaster, Matterhorn and Big Thunder where one adult will sit alone. Even Toad and Peter Pan fit three in one ride vehicle.

Andrea