PDA

View Full Version : Weather in vegas

GailT
03-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Whats the weather like in September? I am lookig foward to sitting by the pool during the day with my drink in my hand and soaking up some sun. :cool1:

ZekeKelso
03-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Whats the weather like in September? I am lookig foward to sitting by the pool during the day with my drink in my hand and soaking up some sun. :cool1: Sounds like a good plan to me!

Anyway, early September is still really hot. High's in the upper 90's - hitting 100 some days. By late September highs are in the low 90's and that whole "dry heat" thing really kicks in. Ideal fruity drink by the pool weather. But even if you go in early September, it's still really nice - just plan on not wanting to be out there at the absolute hottest times.

GailT
03-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Looks like I made a good dection without knowing a think, I'll be there on the 26th for 2 nights, I feel like about gambling which means I'll probably lose my shirt. :rotfl:

sharoncity
03-29-2007, 03:32 PM
I've been twice in the second week of September. A little hot - spent more time floating in pool than sitting by it.....:cloud9: Then you hit Margaritaville with their misting fans and do some people watching while sipping the fruity drinks! :cool2: