PDA

View Full Version : what charactor do you NOT like?

Leofoenget
03-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I hate Stitch. He's ugly and mean, why is he so popular?? Those big ugly teeth.

what charactor do you not like?

ozbrooke
03-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Winnie the Pooh. Don't know why, I've just never liked him. I like piglet and tigger but Pooh's voice just gets on my nerves.

ChrisMouse
03-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Yikes, he gives me the creeps!!!

snoodledoo
03-28-2007, 08:43 PM

I totally agree!

iceskatejen
03-28-2007, 08:48 PM
Capt. Hook. I love the movie Peter Pan, and have no issues with the character in the film (other than he's the villain), or during Fantasmic, but can't stand being up close to the walk around one. He annoys me.

Mom2micayla
03-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Tinkerbell. She was such a little witch in the first PP movie. I can't get why everyone loves her so much. :confused3 I don't care for Stitch either.

mommy2allyandaveri
03-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Geppetto. Has nothing to do with the movie. It's mostly because he was at Goofy's kitchen both times we went for dinner and I always think "what the heck is he doing here, who wants to visit with Geppetto"?

JennyW
03-28-2007, 09:41 PM
I hate Stitch and Donald Duck!

tracer
03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Geppetto. Has nothing to do with the movie. It's mostly because he was at Goofy's kitchen both times we went for dinner and I always think "what the heck is he doing here, who wants to visit with Geppetto"?

OMG I was going to say him too. He was at Minnie's a few weeks ago for b-fast. DS said he didn't want him to come to the table. He loves all the other ones but could care less about him.

Also the fox from Pinnochio...I don't even know his name but he was also at b-fast. I could go look at the autograph book and get his name. Ok it sucks to see characters that want to interact with you and you have no clue who they are...

va32h
03-28-2007, 10:30 PM

All the characters from Pinnochio - except Jiminy Cricket. It's the one Disney film I've just never liked at all and have never showed my kids.

For about three years running, there was one guy playing the Mad Hatter that just drove me nuts. He just got right in our faces, and even though my kids were clearly not enjoying the interaction, he wouldn't go away.

Every year we'd come back and think - there's no way the same guy could still be working here at the same time - but there he would be! It was kinda creepy after awhile.

mystic_path
03-28-2007, 10:34 PM

what charactor do you not like?

:rotfl: Before I even opened this, I read the title of your thread and the first character that popped into my head was stitch. For some reason hes just annoying to look at. I went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner and he was there. I didnt even know he was there till we were leaving, and do you know how we saw him? He literally FLEW and I mean jumped onto my mom and hugged her and demanded I take a photo. She was really shocked. She thought someone was mugging her and it freaked her out. I know others love him, but he is by far my least fav character for several reasons.

dohgusgus
03-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Winnie the Pooh. Don't know why, I've just never liked him. I like piglet and tigger but Pooh's voice just gets on my nerves.

I hate pooh because he's so dumb

Cannot_Wait_4Disney
03-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Wimpy the Poop.

DizLushLvr
03-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Stitch!

DLVixen
03-28-2007, 11:52 PM
The characters I disliked the most on our last trip were the briar bears ( I think thats who they were...) They were so freakin' annoying, they wanted us to chase them around to get an autograph, it was extremely hot and we had to wait like 5 minutes for them to give my sons autograph book back while they were trying to be funny and act like they were ignoring my son...they will definitely be skipped on future visits if we see them...on a side note I love Stitch he was the very first character we seen and even though my son was kinda scared at first he was very patient while I tried to get a picture taken :thumbsup2

PrairyChikk
03-28-2007, 11:54 PM
I don't like Stitch either!

lenzs4
03-29-2007, 08:53 AM
I cqan not stand Cruella. I have never seen and had her interact with my family in a nice manner....
First time we saw her was in a character meal. She began to walk to us then stopped and said, "OH, I don't do ratty babies" and walked away. My older son (baby and 4yr old at the time) was crushed.
Next, in Disneyland she saw my now 8 yr old son sitting in my daughters stroller (OK yes my daughter is to old for a stroller as well - she is 5 but my husband likes it so we can push our sodas and packages around with us all day instead of using a locker - LOL). He was sitting down waiting for DH and DD to get finished shopping. She walked up and made some snide comment about his age and the stroller and looked at me and said, "what kind of parent would push around a teenager" My son would not sit and rest the entire trip after that. He was so embarrased.
I know she is in character but if she had even nodded after her comment or let him say - I am waiting for my little sister... anything he would not have been mortified.
We have seen her in other venues and had similar encounters but we could tell she was in charcter and she wasn't down and out rude - and then she posed for a picture or signed an autograph...
Shirley

Warlock128
03-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Pooh, Stitch and Any of the CARS characters are on my go away list lol, everyone else is cool.

princess@heart
03-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Eeyore... he's too depressing. I just want to whack him upside the head and say "Get a life". :lmao:

I love Stitch! He's so fun-loving and mischevious. :stitch: "Tirkey-ba-waba!" (I have no idea what that means, but he says it alot in the show. :goodvibes )

Hound 109
03-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Geppetto. Has nothing to do with the movie. It's mostly because he was at Goofy's kitchen both times we went for dinner and I always think "what the heck is he doing here, who wants to visit with Geppetto"? I've got a different opinion for several reasons:

- Geppetto was a hard worker who led by example.
- He was a good father...even if not flashy.
- He loved his son unconditionally...even though he wasn't his birth son.
- The relationship between Pinnochio & Gepetto was the MOST IMPORTANT part of the movie.
- He had a cool cat & a cool cricket :)

The complex story of Gepetto & Pinnochio is one that my son & I enjoyed seeing and discussing. He is 8 years old and is adopted (from Korea). We also enjoyed (& identified with) the story line of Finding Nemo - again a father's love for his son.

As far as the character that can "go away".....definitely Cinderella - give me a self reliant woman like Mulan or Alice anyday. ;)

dohgusgus
03-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Eeyore... he's too depressing. I just want to whack him upside the head and say "Get a life". :lmao:
)

I always say he should take some zoloft or prozac :angel:

GoofyBaby
03-29-2007, 10:50 AM
I've got a different opinion for several reasons:

- Geppetto was a hard worker who led by example.
- He was a good father...even if not flashy.
- He loved his son unconditionally...even though he wasn't his birth son.
- The relationship between Pinnochio & Gepetto was the MOST IMPORTANT part of the movie.
- He had a cool cat & a cool cricket :)

The complex story of Gepetto & Pinnochio is one that my son & I enjoyed seeing and discussing. He is 8 years old and is adopted (from Korea). We also enjoyed (& identified with) the story line of Finding Nemo - again a father's love for his son.

That was very well said :goodvibes I would certainly welcome a visit with Gepetto, if ever given the opportunity. Now for characters I'm not terribly crazy about - well, there aren't really any! :rotfl2: Bring 'em all on! :teeth:

maleficent, esq.
03-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Piglet annoys me to no end. He (she) needs to get a little backbone and stop being afraid of EVERYTHING. Never thought as pooh that way however. HMMM its interesting to learn what others think.

jenpace
03-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Tinkerbell. She was such a little witch in the first PP movie. I can't get why everyone loves her so much. :confused3

EXACTLY my sentiments! My two youngest are daughters 8 and 4 y/o and I just don't get why Tinkerbell is a character anyone would encourage their girls to adore. I don't see anything redeeming about her especially when there are so many others to choose from.

Jennifer

eatmypixiedust
03-29-2007, 11:16 AM
:eek: :scared1: Oh mylanta! I never knew there were so many Stitch haters out there! :scared1: (hides avatar :p ) I like Stitch! I think he's cute!

I'm not a fan of Pocohontas or her racoon and hummingbird. I also can't stand Gaston (big bully!!). I also am not a fan of Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh.

hrhlaurie
03-29-2007, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=va32h;17808875]All the characters from Pinnochio - except Jiminy Cricket. It's the one Disney film I've just never liked at all and have never showed my kids.
QUOTE]

I was going to post the same - not my favorite movie except for Jiminy Cricket. I'm thinking we'll do our character meal at Ariel's Grotto just because it will have Princesses and no Pinnochio characters!

kuusimo
03-29-2007, 11:25 AM
You know- Eeyore is my MIL to a "T". Now that she has passed away, we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and at the end it reminded us of her. Ironically, Eeyore was her favorite character. She was soooo stubborn though that suggesting she was not a happy person just gave her more incentive to be more her. (I hope that makes sense.)

I personally do not like Stich.

Hound 109
03-29-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks GoofyBaby.... & sorry (to all) that i got kind of serious, but so many Disney Characters can have an impact in so many different ways. They're great for the kids...but many of them are great for the adults as well.

hound :earsboy:

SamIAm21
03-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Goofy, sort of?

It's not that I dislike him really as much as I don't understand exactly what he is? Okay he's a dog, but Pluto is also a dog. One can talk, one can't. Is Goofy a special breed? He's just too confusing. :rotfl:

FallDisney
03-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Goofy, sort of?

It's not that I dislike him really as much as I don't understand exactly what he is? Okay he's a dog, but Pluto is also a dog. One can talk, one can't. Is Goofy a special breed? He's just too confusing. :rotfl:

*LOL* We asked Mickey about this one time at a character breakfast and he gestured that Goofy is half human, half dog and all goofy! Hmmmmm.

lexnconsmom
03-29-2007, 12:02 PM
I have to say Stitch too! He just is wrong, don't know what it is about him either just don't like him.
We have a nephew he has been nicked named stitch by my kids. He is just as bad my ds says "don't feed him,mom he will turn into stitch again." He is a demon.
Michelle

Cannot_Wait_4Disney
03-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I always say he should take some zoloft or prozac :angel:

Welllll. Iiiii'd proooooobably bee allerrrrrrrgic tooo it.

Deeepresssingly yerrrrs. Eeyore.

princess@heart
03-29-2007, 12:45 PM
You know- Eeyore is my MIL to a "T". Now that she has passed away, we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and at the end it reminded us of her. Ironically, Eeyore was her favorite character. She was soooo stubborn though that suggesting she was not a happy person just gave her more incentive to be more her. (I hope that makes sense.)

I think I just figured out why I hate Eeyore so much. He reminds me of my MIL, too! Maybe ours were twin sisters. Except mine doesn't like Disney at all. She'd never dream of visiting the "Happiest Place on Earth". Too much happy for her, I guess! LOL Suits me just as well. I don't think I'd want her gloomy (and pessimistic) attitude ruining my trip. :cloud9:

princess@heart
03-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Welllll. Iiiii'd proooooobably bee allerrrrrrrgic tooo it.

Deeepresssingly yerrrrs. Eeyore.

OMG! That is SO my MIL! She's "allergic" to everything the doctor prescribes her.

All I have to do is ask her "How are you?" and I get a long list of her medical problems and a list of people she's p.o.'d at. :sad2:

Itinkso
03-29-2007, 08:02 PM
I thought I would un-morph this thread from MILs and say, I don't like that tall wolf-like character...he always reminds me of the big, bad wolf and has the scariest/ugliest face. I don't even know which movie he is from! Is it Pinocchio :confused3.

DangerMouse
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I thought I would un-morph this thread from MILs and say, I don't like that tall wolf-like character...he always reminds me of the big, bad wolf and has the scariest/ugliest face. I don't even know which movie he is from! Is it Pinocchio :confused3.

He's not a wolf, he's a fox, and his name is Worthington Foulfellow.

disneymom8589
03-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Any character from "Hunchback". That was truly one of the most depressing and oddest Disney movies I've ever seen, IMHO!

melmacd
03-29-2007, 09:18 PM
All of the Cars characters... only because I have this weird fear of animated automobiles with faces. :confused3

~mel

lilpixie
03-29-2007, 09:22 PM
I get annoyed with Roger Rabbit! And those country bears -- my Dad always made us go to the Country Bear Jamboree at WDW (I grew up in FL and lived right outside Orlando). I wasn't too sad when I realized they weren't at DL!

JenDisneylandlver
03-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Well when I was a kid I used to HATE Pinnochio. Now this was only because he came up to me, took my balloon like he was playing around, and ACCIDENTLY let it go! I was in tears! I never wanted to go near him after that. LOL But yes, I've gotten over it. hehe Can't imagine how bad that CM must have felt! hehe

My son had it in for Chip and Dale. One of them flipped his hat down and over his face, hurt his nose. He was ticked and took years before I could get him to take a picture with them again. He's okay with them now. LOL

MunkyMe13
03-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Gov. Ratcliffe from Pocahontas... When he used to do autographs he made me kiss his necklace thing to get one... Jafar is creepy too... lol

Itinkso
03-30-2007, 12:05 AM
He's not a wolf, he's a fox, and his name is Worthington Foulfellow.

Hmmmm...thanks for the info. Wikipedia has a list of all the Disney Characters from animated movies and the Big, Bad Wolf is listed. I'll have to look for the fox/wolf next week to see which one it is that I dislike. Were the three little pigs ever characters at DL? I keep thinking I have seen them in a parade or am I just imagining them?

Adi12982
03-30-2007, 07:54 AM
He's ugly and mean, why is he so popular??

Have you seen the movie - he changes and is good! The ugly part, everyone has thier own idea of what is cute/beautiful or not.

I really can't think of any character that I do not like - I like some more than others, but none I dislike (well unless you count the "bad guys" that no one is supposed to like - ;) )

DangerMouse
03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Any character from "Hunchback". That was truly one of the most depressing and oddest Disney movies I've ever seen, IMHO!

I agree! Hunchback is one of the Disney movies I have not allowed my kids to see. I thought it was just AWFUL!

DangerMouse
03-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Hmmmm...thanks for the info. Wikipedia has a list of all the Disney Characters from animated movies and the Big, Bad Wolf is listed. I'll have to look for the fox/wolf next week to see which one it is that I dislike. Were the three little pigs ever characters at DL? I keep thinking I have seen them in a parade or am I just imagining them?

The three little pigs and the big bad wolf have been characters in the park in the past. They are very seldom seen these days. The last time I heard they were out was for a brief visit during the 50th, when they were bringing out some of the rarest characters. I saw some pics of the pigs, but none of the wolf.

Here's a link to a pic of Foulfellow (although the owner of the pic has him mislabeled as "Gideon"):

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/701649#30583026

hlbtimes2
03-30-2007, 10:53 AM
My kids dont like Hook, they are afraid of him. Other then that I can't think of any we dont like. There are some I wont go out of my way to see, but its not that I dont like them, just that I dont like them enough to take the time.

RMH
03-30-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't like Scar. A ladder-climbing, back-stabbing, lazy, clueless, wannabe autocrat. Sounds a lot like some of the people I know at work.