PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

zdad
03-28-2007, 10:47 AM
We are still on for the 26th !!
This will be the first itme all 4 crocs (Freddie, Flora, Fauna, and Fritzie) will be in the same place at the same time. What craziness will ensue ????

The agneda is simple, short, and sweet.....

9am in front of the Walt & Mickey Statue in MK
Picture taking & some brief chat.
Formal croc exchanges (if there are any that day)
Acknowledgement to DISers in-flight
A walk to, and then ride on, Jungle Cruise.

Attendees I have are...(updated as of Mar 29 ~noon)

LaraK
*MickeyFan*
Kies99
ProudMomTo3Boys
Tiggermybaby
newholidayx2
Renee1061
DelnJudy
Simba's Mom
englishrose47....still airborne, butthere in spirit

If you would like to join us, please PM me. I'll add yo to the list.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Z

tiggermybaby
03-28-2007, 11:02 AM
:woohoo: :cool1: We're gonna have a blast !!!! :cool1: :woohoo:

Delnjudy
03-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Hi All,
Glad to see our "F"ine group hasn't been "dis" banded. We all need to stick together. Speaking about sticking together I have to share something I found the other day.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/judymsmith/limegreentape.gif

Now isn't that the coolest stuff you ever saw. I got it at Michaels.
Haven't decided how I will use it but knowing me I will come up with something:rolleyes1

I did not get a chance to get the names and time of those of you that had ADR's close to our times. There was one at the Rose & Crown at 6:30 and another member had a 4:00 Mama Melrose ressie. PM me so i can be sure to take that info with me.

One of Del's employees is at WDW NOW. He sent a pic via the phone of the castle at MK. Del is going to take a pic of his empty chair with a sign in it that says, "Wish you were here!" and send that to him.:lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh well enough for now.

TaTa
Judy

*MickeyFan*
03-29-2007, 09:47 AM
SO glad you put this up again Zdad! I plan on bringing the little croc for our JC CM (he will be attached to a thick string;) ):goodvibes I can't wait, we are going to have such a GREAT time!:banana: jen

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-29-2007, 10:18 AM
I can't wait for April 26th. Its going to be so much fun!!! Thought I would post my ADR's for the week, perhaps some of you have some of the same...
4/22 SciFi @ 4:55
4/23 Ohana @ 5:00
4/24 Chef Mickey's @ 10:00 am
4/25 Coral Reef @ 5:00
4/26 Whispering Canyon @ 5:10
4/27 1900 Park Fare @ 8:00 am

zdad
03-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I can't wait for April 26th. Its going to be so much fun!!! Thought I would post my ADR's for the week, perhaps some of you have some of the same...
4/22 SciFi @ 4:55
4/23 Ohana @ 5:00
4/24 Chef Mickey's @ 10:00 am
4/25 Coral Reef @ 5:00
4/26 Whispering Canyon @ 5:10
4/27 1900 Park Fare @ 8:00 am

We'll be at Whispering Canyon at the same time !!! Our ressie is for 5:40

Can I borrow your ketchup ????? :rotfl:

Simba's Mom
03-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi All,
Glad to see our "F"ine group hasn't been "dis" banded. We all need to stick together. Speaking about sticking together I have to share something I found the other day.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/judymsmith/limegreentape.gif

Now isn't that the coolest stuff you ever saw. I got it at Michaels.
Haven't decided how I will use it but knowing me I will come up with something:rolleyes1

Oh well enough for now.

TaTa
Judy
How cool-lime green duck tape! I use duck tape on my fingers when I get warts. Yes, I walk around with duck tape on my fingers sometimes. I think it would be fun to wear the official lime green color.

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-29-2007, 04:29 PM
We'll be at Whispering Canyon at the same time !!! Our ressie is for 5:40

Can I borrow your ketchup ????? :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
my kids know all about that, they are really hoping for some good antics when we go, but I told them not to get there hopes up to high, I would hate for the to be disappointed if we don't get a good waiter or waitress. I might tell them when we check in for dinner that we want someone who will really do alot of antics.

zdad
03-29-2007, 04:51 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
my kids know all about that, they are really hoping for some good antics when we go, but I told them not to get there hopes up to high, I would hate for the to be disappointed if we don't get a good waiter or waitress. I might tell them when we check in for dinner that we want someone who will really do alot of antics.

Last time there I said..."We'd like to be in the middle of the action." and boy were we. We had a ball. The best was the set up phone call by my oldest son's GF to him during dinner. The waitress hushed the restaurant with a "QUIET, HE'S ON THE PHONE" at the top of her lungs. Then she takes the phone and passes it around the entire restaurant so everyone could say hi ! The GF was in on it. The son realized at the end he got severly Punk'd.

Good times will ensue. Maybe you and I can do the Pony Race ???? :lmao:

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Last time there I said..."We'd like to be in the middle of the action." and boy were we. We had a ball. The best was the set up phone call by my oldest son's GF to him during dinner. The waitress hushed the restaurant with a "QUIET, HE'S ON THE PHONE" at the top of her lungs. Then she takes the phone and passes it around the entire restaurant so everyone could say hi ! The GF was in on it. The son realized at the end he got severly Punk'd.

Good times will ensue. Maybe you and I can do the Pony Race ???? :lmao:

:rotfl2: now that would be a sight

newholidayx2
03-29-2007, 06:32 PM
thanks for posting this
SimbasMom - glad you found us - looking forward to meeting you
I'll be at WDW 4/20-27, have 8 lunch ARs and 3 EpCot tours booked! getting closer guys, its getting closer - 21 more days!

not sure if I'll be going on the Jungle Cruise (been there, done that- its morning time) but I am planning on meeting everyone at the Walt/Mickey statue 9am

LaraK
03-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Woo Hoo! I'm posting from the "wilds of West Virginia"...what do you know, they do have the internet here. In fact, the whole lodge of the resort where I'm staying is wired as a hot spot!

I can't wait to meet all of you...you are my virtual best friends! Z---glad to see you back on...love ya'.
:hug:

zdad
03-30-2007, 08:47 AM
I can't wait to meet all of you...you are my virtual best friends! Z---glad to see you back on...love ya'.
:hug:

Aw Shucks :blush:

Do you know how you can tell the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia ???
-- If it were invented anywhere else, it would be call a TEETHbrush !!!

3 weeks to go !!! :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-30-2007, 09:02 AM
I am curious as to those of us who are meeting on 4/26 and have children, how old your children are. My boys are 11, 8 and 2.

jdd
03-30-2007, 05:37 PM
We'll be in MK on the 26th! It's and EMH morning, though, so I think we'll be riding at 9:00am...If we're close to the statue, we'll stop by to say hi!

ProudMomTo3Boys, me too!! Mine are 9, 6 and 2 - I'm sure they'd have a ball with your three! :cool1:

newholidayx2
03-30-2007, 06:21 PM
not to cause a stir and I'll still try to be there at 9am
but how did that time get decided? would it be better to meet in the afternoon when we're not all trying to run off to get the bigger rides done? and how did that ride get decided?

*MickeyFan*
03-30-2007, 08:10 PM
I am curious as to those of us who are meeting on 4/26 and have children, how old your children are. My boys are 11, 8 and 2.
Mine are 5.5 and 2.5 :flower3:
but how did that time get decided? would it be better to meet in the afternoon when we're not all trying to run off to get the bigger rides done? and how did that ride get decided?
I can't answer everything, maybe not even correctly...:rotfl: BUT the morning so everyone else has the day to do what they wish, jungle cruise because it isn't going to scare the little ones, and we can hang out, take pics. as far as deciding some one suggested and no one disagreed :goodvibes jen

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Zdad, I am wondering how many LGMHPC's I should l make for the meet.. If you could contact me that would be GREAT! :hug:

Delnjudy
03-30-2007, 08:54 PM

We have kids. Del's are 45, 43, and 39. Mine are 32 and 30. Of course you probably meant the ones attending with us. In that case we will have none. Del wasn't so sure he wanted his kids ages known but that is ok. He was just a babe himself when he started his family. When he started having kids he was Chinese. (Far-too-young) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This pic is of us at our wedding with our kids.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/judymsmith/DSC02358Medium.jpg

*MickeyFan*
03-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Beautiful Family!:goodvibes

zdad
03-30-2007, 10:39 PM

It started as a small meet....LaraK, *MickeyFan*, and Zdad. 9am was the best time that didn't interfere with that groups ADRs and other plans for the day. Others kept adding on, but we thought best to keep the same basic time. JC because it seems a ride as crazy as the rest of us. Any JC boat captian would fit right in with us.

Mine are 5.5 and 2.5 :flower3:

Zdad, I am wondering how many LGMHPC's I should l make for the meet.. If you could contact me that would be GREAT! :hug:

It's my intention to summarize the attenance list this weekend and ship out the particulars via regular e-mail. That should give an indication of total numbers.

3 weeks exactly till we fly ! :banana:

newholidayx2
03-31-2007, 05:15 AM
thanks and yes Jungle Cruise does make sense. Those boats can fit alot more of us than a 2-4 person seat.

Another question though - have we decided we'll do Standby? Therefore anyone who'll be there for EMH can grab a different ride fastpass?

20 more days for me - getting excited here! good thing I have my friends at the gym to bounce my excitement off of - Last night those poor ppl had me singing and dancing to Off Kilter! lol

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-31-2007, 08:36 AM
22 more days for me, can't wait to meet you all!!!!:goodvibes

zdad
03-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Another question though - have we decided we'll do Standby? Therefore anyone who'll be there for EMH can grab a different ride fastpass?

Most think that JC opens @ 10, so after a few pics and a short walk there, we'd actually arrive ~10 minutes before opening. With that we figured we'd just queue up and save a FP for another ride.

Our plan for the am is to be there for the rope drop, head directly to Space Mountain for a ride and a FP, then maybe something yummy at the Main St. Bakery (if we have time), then off to the Dis Meet.

We're actually talking packing strategy, so it must be close. This is going to be so cool. A week alone, just me & the Mrs. :banana: :cool1:

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-31-2007, 09:45 AM
We have been talking packing strategy too, in fact hubby is gonna get the suitcases out today. I am gonna wash all the kids shorts and stuff this weekend, they have been up in the attic all winter ( the shorts and stuff, not the kids ). Now that tomorrow is April it really seems real now.

newholidayx2
03-31-2007, 09:53 AM
yup its definately getting real now - time to at least go through the Disney boxes and start repacking that stuff! Time to think about what Im wearing when. Easter wknd I want to get alot of the packing done *** the wknd before Im planning on spending the time w/DS14 as he's staying home w/dad (both by choice). Just me, myself and I this trip and looking forward to it.

ProudMomTo3Boys
03-31-2007, 01:08 PM
yup its definately getting real now - time to at least go through the Disney boxes and start repacking that stuff! Time to think about what Im wearing when. Easter wknd I want to get alot of the packing done *** the wknd before Im planning on spending the time w/DS14 as he's staying home w/dad (both by choice). Just me, myself and I this trip and looking forward to it.

I keep telling hubby and the kids that one day I am going to Disney by myself. I think it would be a different but still fun experience. Enjoy!!!

Trishand5more
03-31-2007, 09:20 PM
I won't be able to join you guys.......we'll be getting in a few days after you all! But I wanted to say have fun and post pictures!!!!!

*MickeyFan*
03-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Will do! I don't think any of us have a TR started. I really don't plan on doing one.. maybe one day, I much rather read them :) But I think once we get back we could post a few pictures on here of the meet. That would be fun! I am sure we will have some on the croc exchange thread as well :goodvibes jen

newholidayx2
04-01-2007, 03:09 PM
so whats everyone doing today to get ready for Walt Disney World?
I decided what clothes Im wearing when, to what, etc
Went through my pins and decided what to bring back
took a look at DHs shotglasses and decided he needs one from each of the countries - lol
went through the disney box and repacked in the suitcases whats going w/me
been watching the travel channel getting psyched

who else is working on their trip today?
only 4 more days off work (and a sick day to clean house) before I leave - Im really getting psyched!

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Well yesterday I washed all the shorts and tshirts that were up in the attic. Today I folded them and packed the shorts only. Kids are wearing the tshirts as we have been having pretty mild weather. I also packed up all the extra shoes and bathing suits, but now I am sad I have nothing left to pack until the day before. But hey only 21 days til we travel so can't be too sad right?

LaraK
04-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Hi...someone asked how old the kids were...mine are below...2.5 and 4.5...

ZDad...we may be doing the Space Mountain sprint together at 8...depends on whether my DD makes the last 1/8 of growth needed to ride.

PS....cute WVa joke...my family resembles that remark ;)

zdad
04-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Hi...someone asked how old the kids were...mine are below...2.5 and 4.5...

ZDad...we may be doing the Space Mountain sprint together at 8...depends on whether my DD makes the last 1/8 of growth needed to ride.

PS....cute WVa joke...my family resembles that remark ;)

Sorry...I didn't get to the summary list yet. Need to do that tonight or tomorrow.

Make sure your DD wears shoes with thick soles! She'll make it !!

Sorry about the WVa joke. I went to Va Tech and I seem to be genetically inclined to tell WVa jokes.

SummersMom
04-02-2007, 10:04 AM
You guys are meeting one day too early! We'll be at the airport, checking in to our flight at 9am on April 26. I wish I could be there. I'll be on the look out for the lime green once I get there! Sounds like there will be a lot of DISers at Disney World the end of April.

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Got my documents, got my documents!!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

zdad
04-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Got my documents, got my documents!!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

That makes it real then !!!

We did our pa cking list this weekend. Making sure our carry -ons have what we need, just in case USAir loses misplaces our luggage !!! :scared1:

19 days until we fly !!!!!! (I know I'm gonna cry when I walk into WL again ! What a wuss I am.)
:cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Kies99
04-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Whew....Sorry I'm late. Been looking all over for this thread and then finally got smart and e-mailed Zdad (thank you for pointing me here)!

I'm here now, let the fun begin. :rotfl:

By the way, my girls are 5 (thinks she's 15) and 3 (thinks she's her big sister).

*MickeyFan*
04-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey guys!! I am getting super excited!! I have been packing the park bag, getting things written down that I need for the trip yet, and getting DH to make us some matching shirts:lmao: poor guy! He said he would wear it though :goodvibes This is what I will look like from the back
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/schmoodlesboutique/Picture002a.jpg
I think we will wear our personalized shirts our first day in the parks the 25th at MGM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/schmoodlesboutique/Picture008a.jpg
Just had to share! Are we making up lgmhpc's to give out? Just curious :love: jen

Delnjudy
04-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Jen,
If you are not spotted it will be because the world has gone color blind and lost the ability to read. Those are absolutely ti-double-gerific. Can't wait to meet you all.

newholidayx2
04-03-2007, 05:24 AM
If you are not spotted it will be because the world has gone color blind

ya I think you'll have no problem being spotted! wow!

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Wow Jen, those shirts are great. I could never in a million years get my husband to wear one :rotfl2: . He looked at the LGMH I put on the backpack that we will be bringing in the parks and just gave the me the rolling of the eyes. It's really getting close now!!! :cool1:

Delnjudy
04-04-2007, 08:45 PM
We got our paperwork yesterday. Yippppppppeeee
To all the ones on Zdad's list. "You've got mail."
Thanks again John.

newholidayx2
04-05-2007, 05:26 AM
Im planning on wearing a lime green tshirt that was made when 80 of us DISers met on a cruise in 2003.

anyone heading to fantasyland for early hours that day?

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-05-2007, 06:25 AM
I might be heading to Fantasyland early that morning, all depends on if I can get the group up early enough for EMH. Wednesday is our Epcot day so it won't be a really late night, so its very possible to be there for EMH on the 26th.

newholidayx2
04-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Delnjudy - thanks for the email
does anyone know how to make it into a group address?

proudmom see ya at EpCot on the 25th - look for me around Canada!
actually anyone planning on listening to LOTS of Off Kitler? I'll be catching most of their shows that week

*MickeyFan*
04-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the email Zdad, and Judy! Hey Z~ are we still giving out a certificate? Are you in charge of that? I am making stickers for everyone to wear at the meet out of LGMHPC's. Should I make some for the whole group, or just DISers? I am just making them into stickers, you guys can label them when we meet. I just need to know how many to make :confused3 18 more days!!:woohoo:

zdad
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the email Zdad, and Judy! Hey Z~ are we still giving out a certificate? Are you in charge of that? I am making stickers for everyone to wear at the meet out of LGMHPC's. Should I make some for the whole group, or just DISers? I am just making them into stickers, you guys can label them when we meet. I just need to know how many to make :confused3 18 more days!!:woohoo:

I'll make a certificate. I'll tame it downa bit, but do something with the lime green and the Focker Watch picture. I'll e-mail it to you for a sanity check. That gives me something to do this weekend while I'm sick.

Z :sick:

*MickeyFan*
04-05-2007, 02:04 PM
SICK!:scared: So sorry to hear that! I guess better now then in a couple weeks! I just started a cold, I think it's from all the crazy weather lately. we have a couple inches of snow on our deck!:headache:

zdad
04-05-2007, 02:21 PM
SICK!:scared: So sorry to hear that! I guess better now then in a couple weeks! I just started a cold, I think it's from all the crazy weather lately. we have a couple inches of snow on our deck!:headache:

Snowing here too, just a dusting though. I got that "My eyelashes hurt" flu. Everything hurts. I just want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Nyquil. EHading home from work in15 minutes, then it's PJs, Nyquil & sleep.

I'll be healthy as a horse for the meet !!!

Simba's Mom
04-05-2007, 03:42 PM
We got our paperwork yesterday. Yippppppppeeee
To all the ones on Zdad's list. "You've got mail."
Thanks again John.
Delnjudy, that Email introducing yourselves was a great idea! It's going to be so great meeting everyone!
Dorothy

*MickeyFan*
04-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Snowing here too, just a dusting though. I got that "My eyelashes hurt" flu. Everything hurts. I just want to curl up in bed with a bottle of Nyquil. EHading home from work in15 minutes, then it's PJs, Nyquil & sleep.

AWW, and you are at work!! Get better Z pixiedust:

I am curious... Is anyone going to be doing a Trip Report?

newholidayx2
04-05-2007, 05:51 PM
I am curious... Is anyone going to be doing a Trip Report?

we're waiting for you to start!

feel better zdad - you too MickeyFan

I think I see a mental health day coming soon - like Monday? someones gotta clean house! lots of stress at work too - need a break
ahhhh Mickey (Jamie, Randi, Mark) take me away

Delnjudy
04-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey Zdad,
Cool new avatar. Del says, you look a lot younger than he would have imagined.:rotfl2:
I say, it's cute.
Hope you all get to feeling much better real soon. :sick:
I would say that I hope you a both in the 'pink' real soon but given this thread, I guess I should say 'in the green'.
Take care.
Judy

OH yeah my DD and her family leave for WDW TOMORROW. They are driving down from Va. They will be staying a POR for a week.

zdad
04-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Zdad,
Cool new avatar. Del says, you look a lot younger than he would have imagined.:rotfl2:
I say, it's cute.

Hehe....thanks. I sure was a cute kid. I must have been 3 or 4 in that pic. Wonder what I did to screw it up??

Definately taking tomorrow off. Was hoping to get some work done at the house, but it looks like more meds and some Jerry Springer to lighten the mood. I hate wasting days off on being sick. Blech.

newholidayx2
04-06-2007, 06:27 AM
good morning everyone

yup id rather take sick days when im not sick! lol Feel a cold coming on though. Whenever Im planning a "day off" I really do get sick - whats with that? This time I have GOTTA clean house though, sick or not
doc put me on a new med last night too - hope all side effects are dealt with within the next 14 days - as 2 wks from right now I'll be in the sky!

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Ok all, I added a picture of me and my son with the Big Cheese himself from our trip 5 years ago. Of course I look the same :rolleyes: not a day older, however my son is now 8. My hair is a big longer but hey at least you now know what I look like.

*MickeyFan*
04-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks for sharing a picture! It's so nice to put a face with a name, I will be on the look out for ya;) Can't wait to meet!!!:goodvibes

HAPPY EASTER!!

newholidayx2
04-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Happy Easter everyone - waiting for DH, DS and DHs friend to wake up - taking some time to catch up on the internet - will order chinese later

So now that its Sunday we can say
:banana: :cheer2: "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD NEXT WEEK!"

Simba's Mom
04-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Alright, everyone, the weather-watch begins today! I love the last couple weeks before a trip to WDW-I have a ritual every morning. I go to accuweather and get the weather report in WDW for whatever days it has up. Then I check it against what I'm planning to do that day. For example, if accuweather says it's going to rain hard, but I was planning to go to AK, I might have to adjust my plans. Of course, the weather forecast changes as the time gets closer, so I have to look at all the days and refigure every morning. Whew! A lot of work, but so fun!

*MickeyFan*
04-08-2007, 10:50 PM
I try not to think about the weather, DH and I have poncho's from our trip in 2003. If it ends up raining at all we will just buy the kids some when we are there:) Do keep us posted though! Hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter!!
I have a question... How many "name tags" should I make? will DSpouse, DD, & DS's wear them? :woohoo: TWO WEEKS!!!!:woohoo:

*MickeyFan*
04-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Did you guys leave without me?!!:confused3

newholidayx2
04-10-2007, 05:05 AM
still here lol - dont leave for another 10 days
just called in sick to work - getting a cold, need to vacuum the house, etc
have a good day everyone and doubleup on the OJ!

tiggermybaby
04-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Zdad,

You feeling better ?????

zdad
04-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Zdad,

You feeling better ?????

Yea...some. Eyelashes are still "sore", but over the fever and the head feeling the size of a medicine ball part. Back to work today, but working from home tomorrow. (YEA!)

Posting again, which always makes me feel better. (Sitting in sweats and under a comforter, and still mot being warm kinda sucks.)

11 days to go until we fly. I am really looking forward to meeting everybody. I promise to be healthy by the 26th !!! :)

*MickeyFan*
04-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Hey guys! I can't believe we didn't bring any newbies into the meet being over here:confused3 Anyway, it's getting close!! I am soo excited to meet all of you! I was wondering if anyone was interested in going in on a photo pass cd, since we will all be there around the same time and all. I would love to cut the cost with at least one DISer. Let me know if you are interested :goodvibes
:woohoo: 12 day until we leave :woohoo:

Delnjudy
04-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Hey Jen,
How many photopass ID numbers can we add? My DD and her family are there now and we go in less than 2 weeks so we were going to add our Id to theirs. If it will allow us to add yours too, you are more than welcome to add it to ours. Is there a limit on the number of pics they will allow on a CD?
Judy

*MickeyFan*
04-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey Jen,
How many photopass ID numbers can we add? My DD and her family are there now and we go in less than 2 weeks so we were going to add our Id to theirs. If it will allow us to add yours too, you are more than welcome to add it to ours. Is there a limit on the number of pics they will allow on a CD?
Judy

Hi Judy~ I believe we can have up to 10 photo pass ID's on one account. The only thing is we can't look at them online until the cards are under one account (hope that makes sense), so I can't open a seperate account to look at them and then give you my ID to add to your DD's. From what I am told there doesn't seem to be a limit for how many pictures you can get on a cd only that a cd holds 300. so if we go over 300 then they will send two. Does your DD or family member know how to copy cd's? Most people go in on the cd and either put their photo's on the computer or print them off then send the cd to the next guy, or the person that gets the cd in the mail makes copies to send out.
Once your DD has say my numbers she has to email me with her account (user name and password) info so i can look at my pictures and add borders or what not to them before she sends out for the cd. I hope I am not confusing you!! Let me know if any of my rambling makes sense! :goodvibes jen

zdad
04-12-2007, 06:43 AM
Hey guys! I can't believe we didn't bring any newbies into the meet being over here:confused3 Anyway, it's getting close!! I am soo excited to meet all of you! I was wondering if anyone was interested in going in on a photo pass cd, since we will all be there around the same time and all. I would love to cut the cost with at least one DISer. Let me know if you are interested :goodvibes
:woohoo: 12 day until we leave :woohoo:

I am usually technically astute, but I have no idea how the photopass thing works. I wouldn't mind going in on it with ya, but what's it involve, what do we get, etc?

Don' the 9 day shuffle !!! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey guys been checking the weather and its gonna be in the high 80's for our week with April 26th hitting 89. Its gonna be hot hot hot!!!!!

LaraK
04-12-2007, 07:21 PM
shorts...don't pack the jeans, pack the shorts...got it

*MickeyFan*
04-12-2007, 07:41 PM
I am usually technically astute, but I have no idea how the photopass thing works. I wouldn't mind going in on it with ya, but what's it involve, what do we get, etc?

Don' the 9 day shuffle !!! :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

When ever you get your picture taken by a CM they will ask you for your photo pass card (You will get one from the first CM that takes your picture). You can get all the pictures that were taken from your trip on one cd (300 pics per cd) for $125.oo One person checks in all the id numbers (I have heard that you can have up to 10 ID numbers (off the back of the card) to one account. then all the people involved can look at the pictures and add borders or what not then the person that set up the account sends out for the cd, from there the person that is in charge makes copies for everyone, or passes the cd along to everyone so they can put them on their computers. After you get the cd you own the rights to all your pictures, printing out what you want and how many you want. Does that make sense? jen

Delnjudy
04-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Jen,
I'll check with DD and get back with you.
We are expecting up to a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow. It suppose to be in the 50's and 60's on Sat. and Sun. Then more snow again on Tue. or Wed. Sure hope it doesn't end up like the blizzards we had in Dec. this is a link to a photoshow I made of the FIRST Blizzard and then we had another one a week later. If the link thing doesn't work then you can just copy and paste to the address line.

http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/Yq9tk6Vi

It has sound too but you can turn it off, it gets old after a while. They don't have the greatest selection of songs to choose from.

By the time the 22nd gets here we will definately be ready for some HOT HOT HOT weather.

Judy

Delnjudy
04-13-2007, 06:36 PM
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:jumping1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We're doing the "Single digit dance"
The weather did a little zig zag so all we got was a few flurries but that is okay with us.

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-13-2007, 06:45 PM
:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger: :dogdance: :dogdance: :dogdance: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum
:jumping1:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We're doing the "Single digit dance"
The weather did a little zig zag so all we got was a few flurries but that is okay with us.

are you guys driving or flying, we are flying and arrive on the 22nd in Orlando at about 10:00 am.

Delnjudy
04-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey Tina,
We are flying and we get in at 12:30. You should be long gone by then, out having fun? What are you doing the day you get in? We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Then to Downtown Disney.

newholidayx2
04-14-2007, 06:22 AM
Im flying this Fri (20th) at 730am, due to arrive about 1030am. Heading to EpCot as soon as I check into Pop (2nights weekend there before switching to BCV 5nights).
Planning on LOTS of EpCot time! Every night, arrival day, 3 mornings for tours and another morn for the big rides. Planning on a morn & lunch for each of the other 3 parks.
Last to WDW Aug 06, returning this Aug w/DS15 so this trip is to see my "men in skirts" and do the attractions DS wouldnt be caught dead doing (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, etc)

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-14-2007, 07:36 AM
Hey Tina,
We are flying and we get in at 12:30. You should be long gone by then, out having fun? What are you doing the day you get in? We are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. Then to Downtown Disney.

We will be doing MGM that day, its not a really big park for us so we will go get our tickets and head there, probably stay til closing, we have ADR's for Sci Fi for dinner. I can't believe its only 8 days away. :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Simba's Mom
04-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Since we don't get in on the 4/22 until mid-afternoon, we'll probably just hang out at the resort. Anyone going to Epcot on Monday, 4/23? Oh, yeah-then we're going to B&C for our anniversary Kitchen Sink.

zdad
04-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Since we don't get in on the 4/22 until mid-afternoon, we'll probably just hang out at the resort. Anyone going to Epcot on Monday, 4/23? Oh, yeah-then we're going to B&C for our anniversary Kitchen Sink.

We'll be in EPCOT in the evening. Dinner at Alfredo's @ 7:15, then we'll watch Illuminations. Spending the day time in MGM, even though it's a late nit EMH day there. May change that. If we do, we'll like be at EPCOT earlier in the day.

LaraK
04-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Im flying this Fri (20th) at 730am, due to arrive about 1030am. Heading to EpCot as soon as I check into Pop (2nights weekend there before switching to BCV 5nights).
Planning on LOTS of EpCot time! Every night, arrival day, 3 mornings for tours and another morn for the big rides. Planning on a morn & lunch for each of the other 3 parks.
Last to WDW Aug 06, returning this Aug w/DS15 so this trip is to see my "men in skirts" and do the attractions DS wouldnt be caught dead doing (Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, etc)

Hey...are you taking Magical Express? We may be able to "do the greeting" at the airport! I think our plane is due to land at around 11. We're flying Airtran.

If you do see us, my kids still may not know where we're going...so shhhh.....we're keeping the secret as long as possible!

zdad
04-14-2007, 02:16 PM
One week from today at this time, our bags will be in the car, we'll be kissing the boys goodbye and we'll be heading out the driveway !!!!! Very late arrival on the 21st....10:30 landing. Magic Express to Pop for some shut eye and on to WL the next am.

For anyone who is interested, here's the Evelyn Wood version of our itinerary...

Apr 21 Fly in late, sleep at Pop
Apr 22 Early morning cab to WL; check in and off to Magic Kingdom. Kona Cafe @ 7:30 for dinner. Fireworks on the beach @ Poly, then either late nite at MK or back to WL:rolleyes1 .
Apr 23 Laurie does the Ricard Petty Experience in the am.:car: Some relaxing back at WL, then off to MGM. Early evening boat over to EPCOT for dinner @ Alfredo's and Illuminations.
Apr 24 Morning Boat rental and a tour of Bay Lake & 7 seas lagoon. :boat: More relaxing at WL, the off to EPCOT for a full day. Ends with 8:15 dinner at LeCellier.
Apr 25 Chef Mickey's for breakfast @ 9:30. Animal Kingdom for a bit (maybe, not our park). DTD for some shopping and a bite at Earl of Sandwich. Even is open to do whatever we feel.
Apr 26 Rope drop ak MK @ 8am. TFW meet @ 9 !!!! :cool1: A little MK, a little EPCOT during the day. Whispering Canyon for dinner, and MK for the evening parade & Wishes.
Apr 27 Drop off Flora at GF. Check out. Maybe some MGM or EPCOT. Flight leaves for Philly @ 7:25pm. :(

This one is going to be so relaxed and fun. Can't believe it's almost here !!!

*MickeyFan*
04-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Everyone all packed?? I have so many things to do... Well it feels that way anyway! Can't believe it's almost here, can't wait to meet you all :flower3:

Delnjudy
04-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok This is our schedule as best as I can determine.

We should arrive at WL early afternoon on Sunday April 22. :cool1: We plan on taking a stroll over to Fort Wilderness for our 5:00 ressie for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, :dogdance: them we are going to Downtown Disney. :moped:(got to help support the local Harley dealership and buy a couple of shirts a the HD store.)

Monday 4-23
We are using the EMH times and going to AK. We will be having an early lunch at the Tusker House Restaurant. Then off to MGM in hopes of making it in time for the parade and then to dinner at Mama Melrose's at 4:10. We will be attending the 8:30 Fantasmic performance.

Tuesday 4-24
Back to MGM to see what we missed the day before. After that back to WL for some down time. Maybe over to MK in the afternoon in time to watch the parade, or maybe not. Whatever moves us. No set ADR just going to wing it.

Wednesday 4-25
EPCOT then back to WL. We plan to rent one of the Sea Raycers one afternoon but not sure exactly when. Depends on the weather.:boat: Maybe back to Epcot to look around some more. No set ADR (again)

Thursday 4-26
Attend the "Grand Gathering and spend some time looking around. Back to WL to rest as we will be out late that evening. We have 9:20 ressies at the California Grill in hopes of being able to see Wishes from there. If it isn't too late we may try to get to MK to see the 11:00 Spectromagic.

Friday 4-27
Probably sleep in a bit. Maybe start getting things packed up. Might even try and take the "Wonders of the Lodge Tour" that morning .We will be going to EPCOT for dinner at the Rose & Crown at 7:20 and watch Illuminations at 9:00

Saturday 4-28
Pack up and get ready to catch our noon flight back to reality.

:sad: :surfweb:

newholidayx2
04-16-2007, 08:04 AM

I'll be at EpCot Mon on the FutureWorld tour. Then back later in the day for Off Kilter! When will you be at B&C? I just may need to stop there to check it out. I have seen them - they're hugh!

newholidayx2
04-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Hey...are you taking Magical Express? We may be able to "do the greeting" at the airport! I think our plane is due to land at around 11. We're flying Airtran.

If you do see us, my kids still may not know where we're going...so shhhh.....we're keeping the secret as long as possible!

Yup going on ME to Pop - see ya there! are you packed? Im mostly packed. Just have to work the next 3 days! Friend & I going for chinese dinner/drinks Thurs night for my sendoff. We have a ritual for doing this - lol. Taking DS14 out for lunch today at Chilis to spend time w/him.

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
I still have 4 more sleeps and I can't sleep, too excited already. Are you guys just about ready? Can't wait to meet all of you guys.

newholidayx2
04-19-2007, 03:57 AM
yup just about ready
havent slept a full night all week! wake up in the middle of the night and cannot get back
ONE MORE SLEEP Yup this time tomorrow I'll be on the road to the airport!
have a safe trip everyone

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Have a safe trip, see ya in a few days.

Simba's Mom
04-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Did my last grocery shopping today. It's kind of sad to have to make sure the "use by" date on the milk is after we get home.

Delnjudy
04-22-2007, 04:46 AM
We're outta here.see ya in four hours

*MickeyFan*
04-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Everyone!! I had a great time, it was so cool to see everyone in person!! we are doing SeaWorld tomorrow, then it's back home :( jen

Simba's Mom
04-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey, MickeyFan! Gotta show everyone this picture I just got done uploading. So sorry I mis-timed the meet but I'm glad I ran into you.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n309/Simbasmom32/4%202007%20anniversary/DSCF0611.jpg

zdad
04-28-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi Everyone!! I had a great time, it was so cool to see everyone in person!! we are doing SeaWorld tomorrow, then it's back home :( jen

The meet was a blast! So glad we could all get together. The Jungle Cruise was a scream. Finally, as we were walking out of the park that afternoon, the Photopass photographer girl saw us and yelled across the entrance to us gicing us the Focker Watch sign. She thought we were all great fun.

I'll post some pics when I can get organized in the next few days. Maybe even a trip report !

Z

Delnjudy
04-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey Jen,
We sent you an e-mail to your regular address about the photopass cd. I will send you a private message too on here some you can contact us. Great to meet you all there.
Del & Judy

newholidayx2
04-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Got home about midnight Fri night. Did the laundry yesterday, today need to go grocery shopping.

It was nice to meet everyone. Hope you all had fun on the Jungle Cruise. Pirates was open when I was walking through Adventureland even though its not on the early open attraction list so I hopped on that.
Left MK about 1pm, stopped at the Poly for a Lapu Lapu and then over to my "men in skirts" in Canada where I spent the rest of the day.

The week went too fast but by the end I thought it was best if I got my body out of the world. Lol I'll be back in Aug w/DS15 and then for another solo in Nov.

Take care everyone and Id love to see the photos
Barb

ProudMomTo3Boys
04-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi all, we got home about 2 am :scared1: . I had so much fun meeting you all on the 26th but... my DH and 2 older DS's went to MGM as you know and got magical fastpasses. I was happy for them and although they had already been on most of the rides, they really didn't use them, only 1 I think, but they are gonna make great souveniers.

Simba's Mom
04-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Gosh, I feel so bad about remembering the time wrong and missing the meet. I'd even written down everyone's name, state, and hotel so I'd know everyone when I got there. If there are any pictures, I hope you'll let me see some.

Delnjudy
04-29-2007, 12:46 PM
HI ALL,
Enjoyed meeting all of you. I am including a pic the photopass lady took with our camera but there is a good one that is in the photopass pics and when we get that cd I will send it to everyone via their regular emails that Zdad gave us. I can also send this one to anyone that wants it in a larger size too. Had to reduce this pic to fit the size limitations. The one on the photopass shows the entire castle.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w60/judymsmith/04-26-07035Large.jpg

newholidayx2
04-29-2007, 01:37 PM
thanks for the pic - it came out good

LaraK
05-01-2007, 11:01 AM
That one came out even better than mine did...sorry I missed the Cruise...DH was being cranky (he doesn't like people)...he felt really guilty afterwards when we realized they had opened JC a little early.

I couldn't figure out who we all were...maybe we can identify ourselves on the picture? I'm the one in the middle with the two kids on her lap...my son Connor and my Daugher Caitlin.

zdad
05-01-2007, 11:27 AM
HI ALL,
Enjoyed meeting all of you. I am including a pic the photopass lady took with our camera but there is a good one that is in the photopass pics and when we get that cd I will send it to everyone via their regular emails that Zdad gave us. I can also send this one to anyone that wants it in a larger size too. Had to reduce this pic to fit the size limitations. The one on the photopass shows the entire castle.

Hey....We're all smiling and looking straight into the camera. That must be a photographic 1st !!

A fine looking group of folks we all are too, eh !!!

zdad
05-01-2007, 11:31 AM
I couldn't figure out who we all were...maybe we can identify ourselves on the picture? I'm the one in the middle with the two kids on her lap...my son Connor and my Daugher Caitlin.

I'm the one wearing the lime green shirt ! :lmao:

If you're still not clear, I'm the really good looking one in the middle :thumbsup2

To be Absolutely specific, I got the Virginia Tech hat on, and that's Flora on my shoulder. Laurie (aka Zmom) is the cute little blonde at my right shoulder.

I had so much fun at the meet. You all are totally cool, and is was a real fun time. When are we doing it again ??? (Trying to talk Laurie into buying DVC so we can go every year for sure.)

newholidayx2
05-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Im standing btwn all the kids!

Delnjudy
05-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Del is the one kneeling and I am the one holding the Large Lime Green Mickey Head

Kies99
05-03-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm the one holding the croc in the red shirt that says Disney.

We had Fauna for the week, but just before the picture we went on Small World and she got a little seasick so we had to pass on the Jungle Cruise.

What's up with that?? A seasick croc???? :rotfl2:

tiggermybaby
05-04-2007, 06:27 AM
I'm on the far right and my daughter is behind *MICKEYFAN* with her movie star shades on. We had a great time meeting everyone !! :cool1: It was a really great start to a wonderful vacation !!

*MickeyFan*
05-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I am the one with Fritzie on my left shoulder not looking at the camera :confused3 FIGURES! :lmao: I had a GREAT time with you guys!! You know, we totally forgot about our Dole Whips!:headache:
We are going to be going back Oct 29-Nov 2nd Anyone else?? :goodvibes jen

newholidayx2
05-10-2007, 04:52 AM
i remembered my dole whip!
actually i returned to the MK fri morn, had to wait for aloha isle to open but i did get a pineapple float on my way out of mk

it was nice meeting everyone - i printed out our picture and its on my wall at work

ProudMomTo3Boys
05-10-2007, 06:59 AM
I went for my dole whip on Friday but they weren't opened yet. I did get the dole whip float, but to me it wasn't all that great. My 11 year old DS liked it.

ProudMomTo3Boys
05-10-2007, 07:01 AM
I am the one with Fritzie on my left shoulder not looking at the camera :confused3 FIGURES! :lmao: I had a GREAT time with you guys!! You know, we totally forgot about our Dole Whips!:headache:
We are going to be going back Oct 29-Nov 2nd Anyone else?? :goodvibes jen

Lucky you!!!!! Hubby says we can't go back for 5 years :scared1: I have to try and convince him to go back sooner than that. I do want to wait though until the youngest is a bit older. It was a bit rough with him this time.

*MickeyFan*
05-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Lucky you!!!!! Hubby says we can't go back for 5 years :scared1: I have to try and convince him to go back sooner than that. I do want to wait though until the youngest is a bit older. It was a bit rough with him this time.

Love the new siggy picture! When we go in October we won't be bringing DS, he didn't enjoy himself like we thought he would. He had gone last year, and we thought it would improve (him liking it) it got worse :( . So we are going to bring DD so we can have some fun, then the plan is to go back just him and I in Jan :goodvibes Then I am sure we will be waiting a few years before we get to go back. Not sure if I can handle that. lol :goodvibes jen

Kies99
05-11-2007, 01:36 PM

Wow, that's what my wife said as well. I'm ready to go back next week!!

Granted, if we wait 5 years, both of my girls will be tall enough to ride everything (this time my oldest couldn't do RnR or Expidition Everest but my youngest missed out on a lot by less than an inch :headache: ).

LaraK
05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Wow, that's what my wife said as well. I'm ready to go back next week!!

Granted, if we wait 5 years, both of my girls will be tall enough to ride everything (this time my oldest couldn't do RnR or Expidition Everest but my youngest missed out on a lot by less than an inch :headache: ).

My youngest was in the same situation...39". My oldest is 43"...so no EE, Space Mountain or RnR...she was most upset.

We're going back in 18 months as a family, but I'm going in November on business...I'll sneak in a Disney day...

Lowillian
06-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone!
It was great meeting you all. I'm glad I ran into LaraK at Biergarten - she told me about the meet. I told DH Sean on the way to the Jungle Cruise "it's nice to be with "people of my own kind"! (Nice, Disney-crazy people). We have plans to go back in August to celebrate our anniversary. I swore we would never go to FL in the summer, but we wanted to try the Beach Club and I got a decent price, so we're taking long weekend.

Again, it was nice to meet everyone!

Lowillian