PDA

View Full Version : Where at DLR can I get XXXL (3XL)??

Zoemakes5
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
I'm able to order a number of shirts/sweat shirts in 3xl from disneyshopping.com, but was wondering if there was anything available in DLR for my DH? He's really a 2x around, but his torso is so long, we have to go up a size.
Thanks!

tlovesdis
03-28-2007, 10:39 AM
There is hardly anything at the park in a 3xl! I am a plus sized girl always on the lookout for 3x t-shirts. I did find one a few weeks ago, but it's a ladies shirt, so that won't help your husband.

Sorry!

princess@heart
03-28-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure about DLR, but at WDW, the World of Disney store has a few shirts up to 4X in select designs. Not a big variety, but it's official Disney, nonetheless. So try the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney.

Also try the Disney InkShop. Great shirts you can design yourself. I have used them several times.

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/default.asp

Good luck! :thumbsup2

Alex2kMommy
03-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Yes, try the DTD World of Disney store. I'm sure there are other places in the park, because we bought an XXL sweatshirt for DH there, but I do remember seeing (not many but some) larger sizes.

My DH has very broad shoulders and is hard to fit; he prefers a baggy XXL, and we were happy to find various t-shirts and sweatshirts for men in that size.

PeterPansPixie
03-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I would love to know where you can get ladies' shirts in plus sizes at DL. On our last trip, I got a men's XL shirt that I wear around the house only and would love to find some pretty shirts on our next trip.

MATTERHORN
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
I find almost every ladies shirt I've wanted in sizes up to XXL, but I don't know that I've ever seen a 3xl. Might be some on the mens side!

Andrea

Chocolate lover
03-28-2007, 07:03 PM
I bought a 3X hoodie in the gift shop near the shooting gallery. I thoroughly love this hoodie!

disneychrista
03-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Finding anything larger than 2XL is going to be like searching for a four leave clover, they are there but not very easy to find.

disneegrl4eva
03-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Finding anything larger than 2XL is going to be like searching for a four leave clover, they are there but not very easy to find.

your telling me:sad2:

bclydia
03-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Okay, when we were in DL in December, I was on the hunt for a 3XL shirt for myself. It was a long and lean hunt!!
In the end, there were no shirts at World of Disney in DTD. I did find three styles of the same shirt in up to 4XL, I think, at the first store on the left as you walk down Main Street, just past the firehall. They were at the back and I had to ask the CM to help me find some.
Actually, I'm wearing it now. Cute Tink shirt. Seems to me there was a Mickey one, and one other.
Good luck with the hunt.
Let us know if you find any. I think that Disney is making a big mistake and losing out on lots of money by not tapping into the plus size market.

Chocolate lover
03-30-2007, 10:31 PM
In California Adventure, the shirt shop at the Grizzly River Run Ride carried XXXL shirts last fall. They had sweat shirts, t-shirts and jackets.