PDA

View Full Version : Help advice needed RE: Booking Excursion & Palo on DCL Website -timing?

MrsJobba1
03-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi,

Dont get me wrong Im not a new cruiser - I've done this in the past but some of the excursions that I want to do in the med say ' limited availablity' and I would be really quite upset if I messed up trying to book them!

I know that time is 8:01am for me being in the UK - What I want to know (I Hope this makes sense) Is if I log on to my cruise reservation earlier, can I just use the refresh button when the clock changes to 8:01 or do I have to log on then.

I have the excursions in my wish list, can someone walk me through the quickest way to get to them - so that I can book them asap?

As I have back probelms I can only go on mild excursions - which really limits my choices - I really hope I manage to get the excursions as I dont have any other options really. Any help will be grately appreciated.

Thanks
PS Noone on my cruise is allowed to book them before me !!!;) :rotfl:

thomprod
03-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Mrsjobba1, yes, you may log on beforehand, and use refresh. I did this successfully on our last cruise. As soon as the DCL server says it's time, the choices will open up for you. I would have a priority list ready and book in order from your first to your last priority. That way, if something sells out before you get to it, your higher-priority items will already be booked. Also remember that they hold back some Palo reservations for on-board booking, so that is also an alternative.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!:thumbsup2

MrsJobba1
03-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Mrsjobba1, yes, you may log on beforehand, and use refresh. I did this successfully on our last cruise. As soon as the DCL server says it's time, the choices will open up for you. I would have a priority list ready and book in order from your first to your last priority. That way, if something sells out before you get to it, your higher-priority items will already be booked. Also remember that they hold back some Palo reservations for on-board booking, so that is also an alternative.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!:thumbsup2

Thank you for the advice :goodvibes