PDA

View Full Version : I miss my DL friends...

rosiep
03-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

DD has won out and my next Disney Adventure will be in WDW..hence I have been lurking on their boards to see what info I can drum up. Mind you, WDW was our "home" park..so I am a bit more familiar with it, but being on that side of the boards makes me homesick for my friends here.

I promise to check in once in a while as I am still planning a solo Disney trip in Feb.

Now, don't anyone go telling the other side what a brat I am...let them have fun finding it out on their own....:rolleyes1

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

mystic_path
03-27-2007, 05:04 PM
:rotfl: Its all good, we are always here... as long as you dont forget us in your little Disney World over there. Many of us park hop anyways :lmao:

Alex2kMommy
03-27-2007, 06:36 PM
:worried:

Just watch yourself over there, Rosie! :duck:

tinkermell
03-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Rosie we're going to miss you too..but that certainly doesn't mean we still don't love ya.:hug: We hope you have a wonderful time and that all of your planning goes smoothly. Next time you will have to convince your DD to come to our side of the world!:yay: Be sure to visit the Hyenas when you can!:dance3:

Amy&Dan
03-27-2007, 07:05 PM
I know what you mean, I love WDW and love the WDW side of disboards but have to say there is nothing like the wonderful people over on the Disneyland side of disboards! Its like a big, happy family! Enjoy all your planning!