PDA

View Full Version : What is Mouse Adventure April 29th?

JennCa
03-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I saw Mouse Adventure listed as an event on April 29th. Does it bring lots of crowds? What in the world is it?

Jenn

DangerMouse
03-27-2007, 04:04 PM
It's MousePlanet's scavenger hunt in the parks. It really doesn't add that much traffic to the parks. All the people who attend are playing a game, not riding rides.

JennCa
03-27-2007, 04:51 PM
There is a whole other world out there! Sounds cool : )

Jenn

HydroGuy
03-27-2007, 05:06 PM
The SoCal local AP holders at DLR have a situation that just does not fit very well at WDW. Some of the folks there in SoCal go to DLR every weekend for a day trip, and get to know each other pretty well through park meetings and the online boards.

This forum here on DIS caters more to the non-locals, and those who take multi-day trips. MouseAdventure is put on my MousePlanet. Last October MiceChat had a similar event. The MousePlanet and MiceChat DLR forums cater much more to the SoCal local/regular DLR visitors. And some of those people take DLR very seriously. The threads over there get nasty a lot more often that they do here.

As already described, these events are not official DLR events that would show up on the DLR calendars or anything. But for these online communities, they are definitely official in their world. There are sign-ups taken, fees paid, teams formed, and prizes awarded.

Alex2kMommy
03-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Isn't this the event Tink33, MaryJo and her daughter Kelly (and someone else whose DISname escapes me) participated in last year? It involved solving various types of puzzles for clues as well. Sounded very fun and fast paced!

Mary Jo
03-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Isn't this the event Tink33, MaryJo and her daughter Kelly (and someone else whose DISname escapes me) participated in last year? It involved solving various types of puzzles for clues as well. Sounded very fun and fast paced!

Yes, this is it. :)

Tink33, Califgirl, my dd Kelly, & I participated. It was a lot of fun.

We're going to be at the April 29th one this year, too. :cheer2:

Califgirl
03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
This event was so fun! I was the 'player to be named later' and was really priviledged to be able to be on the Team with Tink, MaryJo and Kelly. The sign ups are full for this MouseAdventure already, but if you want to know what it is about, there is a thread on the Trip Reports board, "Dis Divas do MouseAdventure" or something like that. You may be able to find it if you search.

This was honestly the most fun I've had at Disneyland, and I couldn't have asked for a nicer group of people to enjoy MouseAdventure with! Thanks Tink33, MaryJo and Kelly! I can't wait for April!

AZMickeyfans
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
OH my I bet I saw you ladies. I was there during this event last year. I was not participating but it didnt take us long to figure out what was going on with all the teams running around. It looked like fun!

DangerMouse
03-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Someday I really want to do this! :cheer2: