PDA

View Full Version : Oh My!!! I have been tagged!!!

wendypooh22
03-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, I just read my post and noticed that the tag fairy bestowed me with my very own tag!!!! :banana:

I love it!!! My little one said that to me and it brought back such a sweet memory!:love:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

DisQueen
03-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Congratulations!! Just like getting a little pixie dust pixiedust:

tracer
03-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Very cool! Congrats!!:thumbsup2

KelsiesMommy
03-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Whoo hoo! Lucky you!! I'm still a Tag Fairy Virgin. I think I'm just not witty enough ;)

mystic_path
03-27-2007, 03:58 PM
:eek: Your so lucky!

MunkyMe13
03-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Whoo hoo! Lucky you!! I'm still a Tag Fairy Virgin. I think I'm just not witty enough ;)

LOL... join the club... no tags for moi either... lol....

rosiep
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM

That's not it...it's because you look so pretty in white:rotfl: :rotfl:

DangerMouse
03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Congrats on your tag! I'm still pretty new here, so not expecting a tag anytime soon. . . unless I keep talking as much as I have been today. . . :rolleyes1

KelsiesMommy
03-27-2007, 05:35 PM
That's not it...it's because you look so pretty in white:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, that IS true ;) Must be that So Cal weather helping my tan along.

sharkbait89
03-27-2007, 05:38 PM
What is being tagged??:confused3

tinkermell
03-27-2007, 06:06 PM
The Tag Fairy randomly picks out something you have posted, and tags it under your sig name. You never know when she might come. So when you see all of those weird remarks under the poster's names...they didn't choose them, she did. I said she, but it could be a he.:rolleyes1 Anyways, it's fun waking up to the DIS, and finding out you've been tagged!!!
Oh, and you don't need to be witty or anything like that...it just happens!pixiedust:

PeterPansPixie
03-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Still a tag virgin here too. Maybe one of these days...;)

lilpixie
03-27-2007, 06:27 PM
How fun -- congrats! It must be fun to see what lines the tag fairy picks out to "tag" you with!:)

KimAshton
03-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Awww congrats. :)

labagit
03-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Fun! I've seen this mentioned before but was clueless. How do we tell tags from a message the user puts there his/herself? I noticed that both DangerMouse and lilpixie have lil slogans but commented on not having been tagged.

poohbearrocks
03-28-2007, 08:02 AM

very cool!! :cool1:
as these the captions on the left...how do you get them??

AZMickeyfans
03-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Congratulations on your new tag!!! It looks great on you! :thumbsup2

Cannot_Wait_4Disney
03-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Fun! I've seen this mentioned before but was clueless. How do we tell tags from a message the user puts there his/herself? I noticed that both DangerMouse and lilpixie have lil slogans but commented on not having been tagged.

Dangermouse's and lilpixie's tags appear in black. My tag fairy tags appear in color. It is rare for a tag fairy tag to appear in black unless the user has edited it.

The Tag Fairy hangs out on the community board a lot. When she notices you, she'll look at all your posts from all the boards.

OK all you A cattle, get in the chute. Mooo Moooo. That was my comment on Southwest Airlines boarding procedure.

Onions rule was from a food thread.

It has a kick, otherwise yummy yummy was an abbreviation of my post on Spoodles seafood stew, which unfortunately no longer has a kick because it's off the menu.

rosiep
03-28-2007, 05:05 PM
My first tag simply read "Rosie"....and I thought...well, that's not funny at all! But, I guess it was!

XTinabell
03-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Congrats on the tag! I know I just about fell out of my socks when I got my first tag, and then I read it over and over and over and over until I knew it inside and out and then I got another tag! And I did the same thing again! Tags are fun :goodvibes

wendypooh22
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
XTINABELL, I soo can relate... I called my sister and told her that I was tagged and she didn't get it.. She thought that my truck had been tagged (spraypainted) by taggers.... I explained and she humored me and got excited too... :upsidedow I look at my tag all the time... I love it :dance3:

XTinabell
03-28-2007, 06:04 PM
XTINABELL, I soo can relate... I called my sister and told her that I was tagged and she didn't get it.. She thought that my truck had been tagged (spraypainted) by taggers.... I explained and she humored me and got excited too... :upsidedow I look at my tag all the time... I love it :dance3:

LOL, that's funny she thought your truck had been tagged :lmao:

At least your sister humored you, my dh said "that's dumb" after I told him how cool tags were and how cool I was that I got tagged. Then I showed him my tag and he said "I see..." in a total non caring way and then walked away leaving me to stare at my tags alone. So I had to post a thread to talk about my tags to other people who cared, much like you did! I LOVE TAGS!

disneyfanatic4
03-28-2007, 06:10 PM
What fun!!! Congrats on your tag :cool1: