PDA

View Full Version : Disney Bathroom Help Please!

Torontogal
03-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi all,
Thinking of fixing up our main floor washroom which is now Burgundy. The wall paper looks like it needs to come off now so I was thinking of doing a Disney theme but nothing too crazy being a main floor washroom. Anyone have any cool photos to share? I want it to look modern with sutle Disney items. Thanks!

rkandmjsmommy
04-02-2007, 01:01 PM
We are doing our main bathroom Disney, I bought the Disney shower curtain at disneyshopping.com, its the one with the Mickey Head and hands, its cream color and I got the rug to match. I bough red towels and black ones to hang over the red towels, on the black towels I put an R for my dd name and an M for my ds son names. I got a yellow trash can, soap dispenser and toothbrush holder, I put Mickey mouse stickers from AC Moore on the trash can. I will also put Mickey soap and shampoo that I have collected from the resorts in a basket, and possibly a Micky Mouse stuffed on the counter. a wonderful diser let me borrow her stamps so i will do SOME stamping on the wall and a nice Mickey picture:) Oh I also got the Mickey drawer pulls from disneyshopping.com,

Torontogal
04-03-2007, 07:31 AM
Wow - that sounds neat. I would love to see photos!

rkandmjsmommy
04-04-2007, 09:55 AM
WE settle on April 30 and its first on my list to get done, when I take pics I will TRY to pos them!

Forever a Princess
04-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Hi, we just got done rennovating one of our bathrooms in the Disney theme. Only took us two years to get everything done. :rotfl2: But we had a great time doing the rennovation.

For our pics go to weluvdisney.smugmug.com/gallery/2454356#128708018
Just place www. in front of the weluv... to make this work.