PDA

View Full Version : Re-vamped Space Mountain

pittypat
03-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Can anyone tell me if the new cars on Space Mountain have the same lap bar system as before or have they switched to the strap-you-down shoulder harness?

Magix
03-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Still a lap bar system.

pittypat
03-27-2007, 01:03 PM
Hooray! I'm one of those weirdo claustrophobic types that freak out with the strap-you-down system.

csolson2003
03-27-2007, 03:33 PM
I don't really like those either but it is a must for Screamin' and that is the best ride. I could have rode it over and over again!

MunkyMe13
03-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that besides being confined, over the shoulder straps are not comfortable for women? (If you get my drift) And every time I have ever been on any rollercoaster with them the attendant always shoves them down to make sure they are locked... causing even more pain... lol... oh well safety first I suppose...

mystic_path
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that besides being confined, over the shoulder straps are not comfortable for women? (If you get my drift) And every time I have ever been on any rollercoaster with them the attendant always shoves them down to make sure they are locked... causing even more pain... lol... oh well safety first I suppose...

:rotfl: Yep, on the back side of the shoulder straps that come down they should have a groove for the ladies to make it a bit more comfortable. Then we can say we got our groove on. I guess its the same for guys and lap bars. A CM comes along and says "Im just checking out your bar sir" YIKIES! :lmao: