PDA

View Full Version : First trip to DL

stschaefer
03-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Just returned from first trip to DL. Family had a blast. got to ride all the rides that were open. Loved Screamin, Rockin Space Mountain, and Pirates. Enjoyed the Happiest Birthday party at the Plaza Inn for DD. DD was dreamed with Tinkerbell pin by a CM. Fantasyland rides that were different were great (Alice, Pinnochio, Storybook - and of course Mr. Toad that is no longer at WDW). DW loved getting the latex MM balloons - not in WDW anymore. Of the food we liked El Rancho, River Terrace, and Taste Pilot Grill. Snacks we loved the bakery, Dole Whip, and pretzel with cheese. Fireworks were cancelled, but everyone loved the trip. Any questions let me know.

Stephen

shyboy72
03-27-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm happy you had a great time.. :) i can't wait for my trip only two more months..:cool1:

maleficent, esq.
03-27-2007, 10:29 AM
MY daughter and SIL are in Coranodo Calif. He is in the Navy SEAL program. We are going out to vist them this weekend when daughter (a WDW fanatic) suggested we drive to DL. Wow, I am soooo excited, been to WDW 5 times in the past year and from Texas we think that is pretty good - but first trip to DL. SIL's first trip to any disney park and Hallie's (granddaughter) first disney trip. Although she already has ears (gold with her name on them from WDW) Her mom and I got them for her before she was even born. Anyway thanks for letting me go on and on but I am so excited.

barbaraann
03-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Just returned from first trip to DL. Family had a blast. got to ride all the rides that were open. Loved Screamin, Rockin Space Mountain, and Pirates. Enjoyed the Happiest Birthday party at the Plaza Inn for DD. DD was dreamed with Tinkerbell pin by a CM. Fantasyland rides that were different were great (Alice, Pinnochio, Storybook - and of course Mr. Toad that is no longer at WDW). DW loved getting the latex MM balloons - not in WDW anymore. Of the food we liked El Rancho, River Terrace, and Taste Pilot Grill. Snacks we loved the bakery, Dole Whip, and pretzel with cheese. Fireworks were cancelled, but everyone loved the trip. Any questions let me know.

Stephen

Too bad that you missed the fireworks. I am leaving for a Disneyland vacation in 4 days, and I am especially looking forward to seeing the fireworks again. I am disappointed that Fantasmic will not be operating when I am there.