PDA

View Full Version : opening times for LaBrea Baker and Whitewater Snacks

aashaddy
03-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Does anyone know what times La Brea Bakery and Whitewater Snacks open? We'd like to stop at either one of these and grab a quick breakfast every morning. :) :coffee:

Adi12982
03-25-2007, 06:07 PM
oooo I'd like to know too! (so I can plan eat first then park or park for a couple hours and then eat)

aashaddy
03-25-2007, 06:17 PM
oooo I'd like to know too! (so I can plan eat first then park or park for a couple hours and then eat)
I'd like to stop in really quick and pick up something that we all can scarf down on the walk over to DL. :)

Itinkso
03-25-2007, 07:01 PM
WW opens at 7am; La Brea, the last time I checked, opens at 8am. We were at the gates prior to an 8am opening, and I went to go pick up pastries and the La Brea cart vendor said 8am...he couldn't even sell anything from his cart until that time...so we missed out on pastries :sad2: and ate in DL.

aashaddy
03-25-2007, 09:16 PM
WW opens at 7am; La Brea, the last time I checked, opens at 8am. We were at the gates prior to an 8am opening, and I went to go pick up pastries and the La Brea cart vendor said 8am...he couldn't even sell anything from his cart until that time...so we missed out on pastries :sad2: and ate in DL.
what a party pooper!! I gotta have my pastries in the morning!