PDA

View Full Version : Dancing??

ChiTownZee
12-26-2001, 12:55 PM
Just a couple of questions regarding dancing :) Which club has dancing and what is the atmosphere like? And is it all fast music or do they play music so you can have a slow dance or two? And finally, does anyone where their formal clothes dancing after dinner on formal nights?

inkkognito
12-26-2001, 04:59 PM
The 70s party is an excellent dancing opportunity! It is mostly high-energy 70s tunes, with some line dancing thrown in. I never miss it! I have seen people dancing there VERY dressy although there is typically a good mix of casual too. Just beware...I was grooving so wildly on the Magic last January that I popped my kneecap off!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************

Rhonda
12-26-2001, 06:08 PM
There is dancing every night on Beat Street! From about 10:30-midnight, or so, there is a theme (i.e. 70's Night), then after midnight, there is a DJ playing dancing music.

One of the nights, I think it's Thursday, there is an adult "Dancing Under the Stars" party on Decks 9 & 10 by Quiet Cove, where they play slower music. It's very romantic! :D

We always changed out of our formal clothes after dinner, so we would be more comfortable. But, we saw many people still dressed up!

ChiTownZee
12-27-2001, 12:23 PM
"Dancing Under the Stars" party on Decks 9 & 10 by Quiet Cove, where they play slower music. It's very romantic!

This sounds really great? Do you know if this is on one of the formal nights? DH and I got married Christmas Eve and since I didn't get the whole gown thing, I thought I would buy something really special for the cruise and get him a tux and it would be nice to have a real dance or two.

Rhonda
01-02-2002, 05:32 PM
If I remember right, it was on Thursday night, which is Tropical night. It's very relaxing, sitting out there on deck, listening to the music! Have a great time! :D