PDA

View Full Version : So What Did You Get FOr Christmas?

Pixie Power!
12-23-2001, 03:05 PM
Ok I know that this is early but i may not get chance to pop in tomorrow to post it.

Im having surprises, so i will update you as and when.

As for my DH i have brought him a playstation 2 game (007), 3 DVD's and a digital camera.

So what did you get?

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Emma

iNTeNSeBLue98
12-23-2001, 03:40 PM
Not too early for me. We had my family over yesterday to exchange gifts.

I asked for and received a paper shredder, DH got the Star Wars PC game and DD got a karaoke machine and a vcr.

Later in the evening DH and were bored with tv programming and wanted to watch "A Knight's Tale" that I rented. Our other vcr is in the bedroom, and I told him to bring it to the living room so we could watch the video. Instead he whispers to DD to give me present "X". Turns out he bought a vcr for us as well. I was surprised by it- we had been discussing earlier in the day that we would buy one after Christmas.

Pixie Power!
12-27-2001, 07:22 AM
Wow! what a christmas!!

I must of been a really good girl this year :D as santa brought me lots of gifts!!

I had clothes, dvd's, c-d's, a book on building your own web sites (i really want to learn how to do that so thats great!), make-up (loads of lip gloss:D ), cook books (i need them!), trivial pursute of the 80's (so good), and my main present was a holiday!! We were planning on landscaping our garden this year so a holiday was out of the question until my compensation comes through (hopfully DISCON2) so it was a lovely surprise. My DH said that i needed something to look forward to and to help me keep smiling (those of you who have read my preivous posts will understand this) Its not to Disney, but to a friends villa in Spain, so i will still have fun. I can take my Disney guide books and plan for the next time:D .

I hope that everyone had a great, safe Christmas, & here's to a great 2002 on DIS

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Emma

dizneenut
12-27-2001, 06:01 PM
I got tons of Tigger stuff, a snowman snowglobe, 3 Disney snowglobes, and tons of clothes!

ScroogesNephew
12-28-2001, 11:26 AM
A Dilbert necktie, a new desk organizer, and lot's of Harry Potter stuff.

WDWfanatic288
12-30-2001, 11:07 PM
my trip to WDW! and also a bunch ofdisney books and animals(I had cmas on wednesday and we left on friday the 21st for wdw)

shep
01-17-2002, 08:27 AM
Trip to Disney and some jeans!!!