PDA

View Full Version : Any Starbucks at WDW?

babymay
03-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Are there any Starbucks at WDW? If not, any good coffee shop recommendations? :coffee:

Thanks!

Rhonda
03-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Nope, no Starbucks. The best place for coffee in WDW (IMO) is at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian! If you're staying onsite, just take a bus to the MK, then hop the monorail to the Polynesian. Or you can just drive there, if you have a car.

Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge also has good coffee, but you have to get the full breakfast buffet. I don't think you can't just sit and order coffee.

babymay
03-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Thank! We are staying at CBR and will have a car. We are not going to AK, but will spend time at Epcot and of course the Magic Kingdom.

laceemouse
03-13-2007, 05:07 PM
I wish there was Starbucks! There are a couple of good places to get coffee at WDW, but the other places have Nescafe which is akin to lukewarm dirty water....YUK!!! I don't understand why Disney can not do better:mad: !

webray
03-13-2007, 05:12 PM
I wish there was Duncan Donuts coffee..that is the best the US has to offer.

Once I tasted that..we won't go to starbucks again..there is no comparison between the two.

Mackey Mouse
03-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Not sure.. but in the past the Swan and Dolphin served Starbucks coffee.. not a Starbucks per se, but their coffee. If you go the Premium Outlets near the Shrine, they have a Starbucks... thank goodness.

Kona is good coffee, other than that, you will be good coffee deprived.

Leleluvsdis
03-13-2007, 05:42 PM
If you are staying at shades of green, they have a cafe on the 2nd floor that serves starbucks, and if you like mango, they have the best mango smoothies.

kribit
03-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Duncan Donuts coffee

I second this...nothing beats Dunkin Donuts coffee. We actually found one a couple of miles from POR the last time we visited. DH saw someone walking through the parking lot at Epcot one day with a Dunkins cup and we pretty much ran her down with our carriage (just kidding). :)

babymay
03-14-2007, 10:22 AM
I had forgotton how much I missed Dunkin Donuts! I bought severals bags to take home the last time I was in Florida. I was going to buy coffee to make in room- now I have a new mission. Have forgotten about Starbucks and am off to search for Dunkin Donuts locations near WDW.

WDWHeather
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I love Dunkin Donuts coffee too! Mmm. Toasted almond with cream and sugar! haha. We call it DD because we go so often.

Back to the subject though, we stayed at the Swan and Dolphin last summer and they had GREAT coffee.

Also, in Epcot, in the WS, in France there are two counter service places that serve cappuccinos, espressos, etc. I have never been, but we plan to this trip. I've heard they're both very good.

Anybody else have coffee recommendations? I'm a coffee-aholic too!:yay: