PDA

View Full Version : T.T.S's Doctor Who Series 3 Thread! Hope you had Fun! See you next Christmas!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Thanks,

I'll leave the pic's of Christine. ( she will make a good Ood).

How scary does the girl next to Christina in the Second Picture look???? :scared1:

Ladys and Gentleman, the next step of Dalek Evolution.. :rotfl:

Andrew DEREK UK
04-28-2007, 11:19 AM
How scary does the girl next to Christina in the Second Picture look???? :scared1:

Ladys and Gentleman, the next step of Dalek Evolution.. :rotfl:

Jack would!

Next he will fancy the Josephs in lioncloths! Was it Denise who requested them stip off, Jonh B, or even Graham N. and who will enjoy it the most?

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:09 PM
What did you think guys?

I liked it, very good. Of Course, the whole "Not a Lot of ZAAP!!" thing went on again but to be honest they are always like this. I mean, there was only one EXTERMINATION!! Why haven't they realised it's all action nowadays and the dalek threat is not good enough anymore! AND Did you know, it took until the first sence of that ep for them to actually say it! :upsidedow

I hate Dalek Sec's new voice, ugh... Poor Dalek impression!!!!!!

I was wondering about the Psychic Paper but eventually got it was the Empire State Building. But was wondering what was going to happen next though. Didn't see the Screwdriver going out the window, but to be honest, he is losing it too much now!!

Great use of Science by martha. :thumbsup2 Brillent!

Empty Daleks I thought were a bit weird but oh well! Guessed Sun Spot Radiation, but probably made up. Couldn't of really happened right??

Dalek DNA looks really cool!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 Although the Doctor sounds like he was really acting childish to the Daleks "Oh the Sun, your using the Sun!"

We could of seen that coming about the whole "turning good" thing. But oh well!

That SO could of been a regeneration, glad it wasn't!!!!!

LOL, Dalek Sec Doggy.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3 Daleks Dead, including Sec. One Temporal Shift. Either A) In the Finale, or B) Becomes the 'Dalek' Dalek. I wonder if it was the one that had it's Bumps removed? We know it was Caan but otherwise we know nothing. Oh well, wait and see!

I think that's it. :thumbsup2

Jack would!

Next he will fancy the Josephs in lioncloths! Was it Denise who requested them stip off, Jonh B, or even Graham N. and who will enjoy it the most?

:lmao: :lmao:

Probably John.. :rolleyes: :rotfl: And again, John.. :rotfl2:

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Oh yeah, question, where have I seen Tallulah Before? Her face is so familar! It's giving me a headache! :headache:

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh and doesn't this remind you of Frankenstien? K.9, could you search for a reference please?? Thanks.. :)

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Past Rumor is now Dismissed, highlight at own risk!

Kylie Rumor Dismissed

Doctor Who executive producer and chief writer Russell T Davies has dismissed the rumour spread by several media sources this week that Australian pop singer and actress Kylie Minogue was to appear in the 2007 Christmas special of the show.

The rumour originally appeared in last Sunday's edition of the News of the World newspaper, as reported at the time by Outpost Gallifrey, and was subsequently picked up by several websites and other newspapers. However, speaking to the BBC's weekly in-house magazine Ariel, Davies has rubbished the suggestion.

"Don't be stupid," he told the publication. "I haven't even written the script yet, and a woman like that is booked up two years in advance."

Remember our Philosophy though, the tabloids are always right! :thumbsup2

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Continuing with my long stream of posts..

Did you notice the Daleks count in Reels instead of Seconds??? :upsidedow

pokemon_master
04-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Yup still posting.. :surfweb: Must be good for my post count!!! :goodvibes :lmao:

Notice the Guns look like Tommy Guns??

Andrew DEREK UK
04-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Herd of talking to yourself but posting to yourself and replying, :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Good sum up.

Last years Christmas special was being filmed in late May, RTD, is on record on working on next years scripts now.

The Sun has been right about 75% of the time, John Simm, The Master for example.

Kylie is reported to be a DW fan.

Catherine tate was kept a secret for a long time until the end of the last series.

So Is the Doctor going to be lucky, lucky, lucky, he cant get her out of his head, will he do the locomotion, the answers is..............

Tony Blair will be a monster for the Christmas special I hear he is free after May 5th. He will stop a fight between the Gordons and the Camerooon's on the mooons in a pontooooon! and Menzies with a wooden spooon!

Dimplenose
04-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah, question, where have I seen Tallulah Before? Her face is so familar! It's giving me a headache! :headache:

She was Jo in Spooks.

Libby

Andrew DEREK UK
04-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Now the competition for next week, you know of Spot the Ball.

Now its spot the master---or pay-master.

That word keeps coming up, my masters.

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Newspapers from New York, thanks to my adventures in time. Only difference is the date.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8140/nyrversion1yy0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/760/nyrversion2tx3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Notice that the Panaml Canal is running dry? No vacation for you Emporer!

Herd of talking to yourself but posting to yourself and replying, :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Good sum up.

Last years Christmas special was being filmed in late May, RTD, is on record on working on next years scripts now.

The Sun has been right about 75% of the time, John Simm, The Master for example.

Kylie is reported to be a DW fan.

Catherine tate was kept a secret for a long time until the end of the last series.

So Is the Doctor going to be lucky, lucky, lucky, he cant get her out of his head, will he do the locomotion, the answers is..............

Tony Blair will be a monster for the Christmas special I hear he is free after May 5th. He will stop a fight between the Gordons and the Camerooon's on the mooons in a pontooooon! and Menzies with a wooden spooon!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Agreed with your Points Emporer. :thumbsup2

She was Jo in Spooks.

Libby

THANK YOU! It was driving me nuts!!!!! :worship:

Now the competition for next week, you know of Spot the Ball.

Now its spot the master---or pay-master.

That word keeps coming up, my masters.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am begining to notice a pattern here...

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Not enought time.

http://members.aol.com/timeladyx/tardis.gif

See you later, did read, busy.

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Notes for next week:

According to the good ol' Wikipedia, Lazarus is a Bible character to how Jesus Raised from the Dead. If K-9 could confirm this if he pleases. :thumbsup2

Also, last week's ep was mentioned at the Children in Need Concert, where he said that over across the bay "Professor Lazarus unveils his hyper sonic sound wave manipulator, but you haven't seen that yet!".

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Not enought time.

http://members.aol.com/timeladyx/tardis.gif

See you later, did read, busy.

I will be as well. :thumbsup2

marypops!
04-29-2007, 03:51 AM
the last 2 episodes were great just less scary then i thought they would be...

Frankenstein was used as a reference for both the stories plus The Island of Doctor Moreau and The Phantom of the Opera were used as well.

Also here's the bible statement mentioning Lazarus:

John 11:41-44 (Worldwide English (New Testament))

41So they pushed the stone away from the grave. Jesus looked up and said, `Father, I thank you because you have heard me.

42I know that you always hear me. But I have said this so that the people who are standing here might believe that you have sent me.'

43When he had said this, he shouted, `Lazarus, come out!'

44Out came the dead man! The cloth that they had buried him in was tied around his hands and feet. Another small cloth was tied around his face. Jesus said to the people, `Take off the cloths and free him!'

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 04:24 AM

Frankenstein was used as a reference for both the stories plus The Island of Doctor Moreau and The Phantom of the Opera were used as well.

41So they pushed the stone away from the grave. Jesus looked up and said, `Father, I thank you because you have heard me.

42I know that you always hear me. But I have said this so that the people who are standing here might believe that you have sent me.'

44Out came the dead man! The cloth that they had buried him in was tied around his hands and feet. Another small cloth was tied around his face. Jesus said to the people, `Take off the cloths and free him!'

Good points.

Been busy this morning juggling lots.

8AM was my time to book the ressies for my Med trip, 90 days out today, got what I wanted, then dads taxi, DD as guides all day, then DS freind X box etc.

Panama canal running dry, well as long as they fill it up by next year.

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 05:27 AM

Thank you for that K-9. Good Dog! :teeth: LOL sorry.. :rotfl:

Could agree with you about Moreau; After all, turning humans into something not human and all. Phantom of the Opera, below the stage etc. etc. Does Mr Diagaras mean a reference to anything?

Good points.

Been busy this morning juggling lots.

8AM was my time to book the ressies for my Med trip, 90 days out today, got what I wanted, then dads taxi, DD as guides all day, then DS freind X box etc.

Panama canal running dry, well as long as they fill it up by next year.

Why not EXTERMINATE the humans? Their Relevance is obsolete! Oops sorry phased out.. :rotfl:

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 05:37 AM
Thank you for that K-9. Good Dog! :teeth: LOL sorry.. :rotfl:

Why not EXTERMINATE the humans? Their Relevance is obsolete! Oops sorry phased out.. :rotfl:

Feel like that sometime, a real Doctor told me this week my Blood pressure is too high!!

120 Normal
120>130 Pre hypertension
140>159 Stage 1 Hypertension
160>Stage 2 Hypertension

On this scale I have been exterminated!

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 05:41 AM
Feel like that sometime, a real Doctor told me this week my Blood pressure is too high!!

With the threats of the Cyberman, The Doctor, a Superpowered Rose, and not to mention Jack, no wonder you have had high blood pressure!

And to top it off the Children of Skaro are bugging you.... :rotfl2:

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 05:47 AM
With the threats of the Cyberman, The Doctor, a Superpowered Rose, and not to mention Jack, no wonder you have had high blood pressure!

And to top it off the Children of Skaro are bugging you.... :rotfl2:

Mine just keep saying ''Are you my daddy'' with a gas mask on!

Please no comments about Milkmen at this point.

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 05:59 AM
Mine just keep saying ''Are you my daddy'' with a gas mask on!

Please no comments about Milkmen at this point.

:lmao:

Don't tell me, your Milkman is an Ood.. :rotfl:

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 06:11 AM
:lmao:

Don't tell me, your Milkman is an Ood.. :rotfl:

No :coffee: T.E.S.C.O.

Andrew DEREK UK
04-29-2007, 09:03 AM
The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Four: Daleks in Manhattan.
3.5: Evolution of the Daleks achieved an overnight rating of 6.5m viewers, with a 37.8% audience share.
Doctor Who was the second most watched programme for Saturday after Casualty.

Welsh Bafta

David Tenant won best actor for his role as the Time Lord
The Doctor Who show has cleaned up at the Bafta Cymru Awards for the second year running, managing to win in eight of 13 nominations.
Actor David Tenant, who plays the Time Lord, won best actor, with lead writer Russell T Davies best screenwriter.
Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood won four gongs including best drama series and best actress for Eve Myles.
Both programmes are made by BBC Wales. Controller Menna Richards said she was "very proud indeed".
Doctor Who's success was even better than last year, when it won five awards.
Its accolades this year included: best lighting director - not camera; best editor; best original music soundtrack; best make-up; best costume, and best director: drama.

Torchwood's Eve Myles won best actress
Sci-fi thriller Torchwood also picked up best director of photography: drama, and best design.
The programme's success rounded off a night which saw BBC Wales pick up 24 Bafta Cymru Awards - more than any other broadcaster - at the Cardiff International Arena on Saturday.
Documentary series Tribe won two prizes, with Iolo's Welsh Safari awarded two, including best on-screen presenter for Iolo Williams. Coast picked up the award for the best factual programme.
Other BBC Wales winners included Taro Naw in the best current affairs category, and the OB team for its live coverage of the Royal Opening of the Senedd.
Menna Richards added: "Congratulations to all of the winners.
"I'm very proud indeed of the success of all those who've made such wonderful programmes for BBC Wales.
"It's great to see BAFTA Cymru recognising the talents of all those who make programmes of the highest possible standards."

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 09:50 AM
No :coffee: T.E.S.C.O.

:rotfl2:

The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Four: Daleks in Manhattan.
3.5: Evolution of the Daleks achieved an overnight rating of 6.5m viewers, with a 37.8% audience share.
Doctor Who was the second most watched programme for Saturday after Casualty.

Welsh Bafta

David Tenant won best actor for his role as the Time Lord
The Doctor Who show has cleaned up at the Bafta Cymru Awards for the second year running, managing to win in eight of 13 nominations.
Actor David Tenant, who plays the Time Lord, won best actor, with lead writer Russell T Davies best screenwriter.
Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood won four gongs including best drama series and best actress for Eve Myles.
Both programmes are made by BBC Wales. Controller Menna Richards said she was "very proud indeed".
Doctor Who's success was even better than last year, when it won five awards.
Its accolades this year included: best lighting director - not camera; best editor; best original music soundtrack; best make-up; best costume, and best director: drama.

Torchwood's Eve Myles won best actress
Sci-fi thriller Torchwood also picked up best director of photography: drama, and best design.
The programme's success rounded off a night which saw BBC Wales pick up 24 Bafta Cymru Awards - more than any other broadcaster - at the Cardiff International Arena on Saturday.
Documentary series Tribe won two prizes, with Iolo's Welsh Safari awarded two, including best on-screen presenter for Iolo Williams. Coast picked up the award for the best factual programme.
Other BBC Wales winners included Taro Naw in the best current affairs category, and the OB team for its live coverage of the Royal Opening of the Senedd.
Menna Richards added: "Congratulations to all of the winners.
"I'm very proud indeed of the success of all those who've made such wonderful programmes for BBC Wales.
"It's great to see BAFTA Cymru recognising the talents of all those who make programmes of the highest possible standards."

Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

pokemon_master
04-29-2007, 10:28 AM
RT Guide for next week

Doctor Who Saturday 05 May
7:00pm - 7:45pm
BBC1
The Lazarus Experiment
One trip he said, and now finally it's time for Martha to go home - but is the adventure over?
VIDEO Plus+: 369389
Subtitled, Widescreen, Audio-described
Cast
David Tennant,Freema Agyeman,Mark Gatiss,Reggie Yates,Gugu Mbatha-Raw,Adjoa Andoh

mikki.young
04-29-2007, 01:50 PM
A few inconsistencies again in the episodes. No reason for the daleks not to exterminate the doctor when he threw himself in front of them - in the old days they shot first and asked questions later! The Doctor could not have anticipated what happened. Liked the fry up on the mast though and Marthas lightning rod.

arieljasmine
04-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Made it at last! Have a good excuse for being so late, my laptop blew up on Friday :scared1:

Enjoyed Saturday's episode, though still not edge of the seat stuff like the first two. Next week's looks like it might be though.

I love the way the daleks can really motor nowadays, does make them more scary. However, I didn't like the fact that they could fire bullets (when did that happen?!) or that they had names, too human for my liking. And one of them (sorry don't know his name :lmao: ) said the urge to kill the Doctor was too strong - since when do daleks have urges? They are supposed to be completely devoid of emotion.

Agree with you about the dalek sec accent, Matt, absolutely terrible!

Loved the Doctor saving Laslo at the end, made me smile a lot.

Leela http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9669/leela02blue6ry1cl.gif (http://imageshack.us)

pokemon_master
04-30-2007, 11:07 AM
A few inconsistencies again in the episodes. No reason for the daleks not to exterminate the doctor when he threw himself in front of them - in the old days they shot first and asked questions later! The Doctor could not have anticipated what happened. Liked the fry up on the mast though and Marthas lightning rod.

Very True Ace, although, a Dalek did stall for long enough for you to beat it to death with a baseball bat once.. :rotfl2:

Enjoyed Saturday's episode, though still not edge of the seat stuff like the first two. Next week's looks like it might be though.

I love the way the daleks can really motor nowadays, does make them more scary. However, I didn't like the fact that they could fire bullets (when did that happen?!) or that they had names, too human for my liking. And one of them (sorry don't know his name :lmao: ) said the urge to kill the Doctor was too strong - since when do daleks have urges? They are supposed to be completely devoid of emotion.

Agree with you about the dalek sec accent, Matt, absolutely terrible!

Loved the Doctor saving Laslo at the end, made me smile a lot.

Leela http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9669/leela02blue6ry1cl.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Agreed Leela. :thumbsup2

Bullets? When? Oh and the name bit was only for these four, now one dalek. And we know they have emotions because they were designed to have them, otherwise, perfectly true. Daleks are normally void of everything.

That was nice. :cutie:

Andrew DEREK UK
04-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Checking in read all above, interesting.

Andrew DEREK UK
04-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Freema's website has considerable pictures for this Saturday. Worth a look through all six sections.

The Mill say this Saturdays monster is the best ever, and a behind the sofa moment.

Radio times Tuesday has pictures. Full story.

Exclusive reveal of a new monster from next week's episode The Lazarus Experiment written by Stephen Greenhorn.

The monster is a CGI creation from The Mill, based on Greenhorn's notes, but what they dreamt up astonished the writer. "I'd written a bit about the scientific theory behind where this monster comes from, and a vague idea of how I thought it might look," says Greenhorn. "The guys at The Mill saw that and thought, 'We can do better than that!' They regard themselves as the torch-holders of 'behind-the-sofa' moments - and they reckon this is one of the scariest things they've done."

Plus an interview with Mark Gatiss who is now set to become only the third man ever to both write and appear in Doctor Who and who is guest starring as a certain Professor Lazarus next week.

pokemon_master
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks for that Emporer! :thumbsup2

Matt's Activity: Think of something new

The writer of the last ep loves to think of new things, and things of new ways of putting a story together. For instance, you sit on a chair, it could absorb you and turn you into an.. egg? (Her idea not mine! :lmao: )

That's my game idea. Think of a new way to use an object to progress a story. Simple no?

I'll be back later to help.

Andrew DEREK UK
04-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks for that Emporer! :thumbsup2

Matt's Activity: Think of something new

The writer of the last ep loves to think of new things, and things of new ways of putting a story together. For instance, you sit on a chair, it could absorb you and turn you into an.. egg? (Her idea not mine! :lmao: )

That's my game idea. Think of a new way to use an object to progress a story. Simple no?

I'll be back later to help.

UPDATED

Mine is called a TWOGAN, it's a monster that bumps things back a week!

Now ''42'' will be on A WEEK later due to TWOGAN and his massive monster,
Its so big it lasts a full 3 hours.

Still Not with me, the monster is Terry Wogan with Eurovision song contest May 12th, with Doctor Who bumped with the episode ''24'' sorry another typo ''42'' with Michelle Collins, on a week later now Bet Cindy gets shot by a old monster, IANBEAL.

OK your monsters:-

A toaster that pops up more than toast.
A central line train people get on, go into the tunnel and never get off-maybe done by TFL already. (ok come back ten years later-still TFL has done it).

A laptop keyboard that turns you into a zombie by posting threads everynight!

etc

etc

etc.

pokemon_master
05-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Hooverville -> A place where Hoovers are sold.

LOL that's all I got.. :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Re-name it DYSON-VILL

Pics in Radio times great for this weeks super monster.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Ok News

David Tennant will appear on Parkinson this Saturday at 10.40pm, you will have to 'reverse the polarity' of your TV sets to ITV to catch this one.

Parkingson is a big DW fan, but this is only the second time he has interviewed the timelord the first was in 1973 with Jon Pertwee.

On Saturday the Doc lands the tadis in Matha home, her longe to let her go back to normal life, and this time unlike Rose gets it right, a day after she went.

He is going to go when something on BBC news 24, takes his eye and he has to tag along with Marthas family.

The Mill promise the scariest monster yet, with a final battle in a London Cathedral.

All along look out for who is the PayMASTER for the experiment, and maybe the second reference in this post, to 'reverse the polarity' to BBC3 after this episode to see how it was done and then 'reverse the polarity' of your TV to ITV for Parky.

:3dglasses Void stuff.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Bad NEWS

The TWOGAN killed Doctor Who, ( well for a week).

Doctor Who takes time out as Scooch Fly The Flag.

He may have thwarted the Daleks last week, but the Doctor has finally met his match with the Eurovision Song Contest.

After some severe spreadsheet shuffling in Scheduling (try saying that fast) it's been decided that an early start for episode seven, Chris Chibnall's 42, wasn't a good idea.

The episode will now be shown a week later, on Saturday 19 May.

42 sees former EastEnder Michelle Collins making her Doctor Who debut as McConnell, the strong willed captain of a doomed spaceship hurtling out of control towards a boiling sun. With only 42 minutes to uncover the saboteurs, and with a mysterious force starting to possess the ship's crew, the Doctor and Martha are running out of time!

We hope you'll support Scooch in their bid for Eurovision glory, and appreciate that seven days is only a handfull of heartbeats to a Time Lord.

arieljasmine
05-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the info, Emperor. Have put Parkinson in the Sky +.

Can't believe we have to miss Doctor Who for Eurovision. :scared1: Grrrrrrr.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the info, Emperor. Have put Parkinson in the Sky +.

Can't believe we have to miss Doctor Who for Eurovision. :scared1: Grrrrrrr.

The offical DW website says something special will be given to us after Saturdays DW show, against a picture of John Simm/ Mr Saxon outside westminster they write:-

Don't miss The Lazarus Experiment. Not that you would!

We're all as disappointed as you are that you'll have to wait an extra week between episodes six and seven of Doctor Who because of the Eurovision Song Contest.

However... even though there's no episode on 12 May 2007, the Doctor Who team have been working away feverishly to prepare a special treat for you at the end of this week's episode, The Lazarus Experiment.

Hopefully it'll make the wait for 42 seem a little shorter.

You'll also be able to to see it here on the website as soon as it's been on TV, and possibly behind the red button too if we can sort things out in time...

Stay tuned

Andrew DEREK UK
05-03-2007, 10:16 AM
S3: 3.4 - Final BARB Ratings

The final BARB ratings are in for Series Three Episode Four: Daleks in Manhattan.
3.4: Daleks in Manhattan achieved a final BARB rating of 6.69m viewers.

This makes Doctor Who the 18th most-watched programme for the week.

:3dglasses Reverse the polarity!!!!

arieljasmine
05-03-2007, 10:17 AM
The offical DW website says something special will be given to us after Saturdays DW show, against a picture of John Simm/ Mr Saxon outside westminster they write:-

Don't miss The Lazarus Experiment. Not that you would!

We're all as disappointed as you are that you'll have to wait an extra week between episodes six and seven of Doctor Who because of the Eurovision Song Contest.

However... even though there's no episode on 12 May 2007, the Doctor Who team have been working away feverishly to prepare a special treat for you at the end of this week's episode, The Lazarus Experiment.

Hopefully it'll make the wait for 42 seem a little shorter.

You'll also be able to to see it here on the website as soon as it's been on TV, and possibly behind the red button too if we can sort things out in time...

Stay tuned

Oooo, I am intrigued now, thanks, Emperor.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Oooo, I am intrigued now, thanks, Emperor.

Looks good, I understand that Saxon is the paymaster for this Saturdays machine, now with him coming back at the end of the series and the picture on the DW Website I presume it connects thoose up.

Spolier highlight to read.

granmaz
05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm well out of things!:confused3 Been on holiday so missed last 2.:sad1:

Good holiday though.

Will read this thread later to see if I can catch up.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-03-2007, 01:20 PM

Good holiday though.

Welcome back , I bet BBC3 will have a nightly catch up soon, now we have gone past 5 episodes.

pokemon_master
05-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Looks good, I understand that Saxon is the paymaster for this Saturdays machine, now with him coming back at the end of the series and the picture on the DW Website I presume it connects thoose up.

Spolier highlight to read.

I saw that too!

Good holiday though.

Welcome Back Maz!!!

arieljasmine
05-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Welcome back, Maz!!

La, la, la, la, la, trying not to look at any spoilers.....shame that my email notifications tell me what they are though!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Welcome back, Maz!!

La, la, la, la, la, trying not to look at any spoilers.....shame that my email notifications tell me what they are though!

You can switch that off for this thread if required.

arieljasmine
05-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I could, but I would miss you guys too much! I might forget to keep checking back. I don't mind really :goodvibes

Andrew DEREK UK
05-04-2007, 02:43 PM
The official DW website says something special will be given to us after Saturdays DW show, against a picture of John Simm/ Mr Saxon outside Westminster they write:-

Stay tuned

Rumor has it that after this weeks DW show Mr Saxon will have his first party political broadcast for the election.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I could, but I would miss you guys too much! I might forget to keep checking back. I don't mind really :goodvibes

Another one for you!!!!!

Remember to reverse the polarity this Saurday at 7pm

pokemon_master
05-04-2007, 02:45 PM

Aww.. :goodvibes :flower3:

mikki.young
05-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Agh, I am going to have to wait till Sunday night at the earliest to see the episode as we are visiting in-laws this weekend :sad2: Sky + had better work!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Agh, I am going to have to wait till Sunday night at the earliest to see the episode as we are visiting in-laws this weekend :sad2: Sky + had better work!

Its also on BBC3 at 8pm Sunday. (just if Sky+ doesnt work)

arieljasmine
05-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Rumor has it that after this weeks DW show

I couldn't resist reading this one, very exciting!

pokemon_master
05-05-2007, 05:16 AM
I am going to be out tonight so I'll be later when posting my review. :)

Andrew DEREK UK
05-05-2007, 01:28 PM
:3dglasses Great Episode, and nice to see the 'rest of series trailer' at the end of the show, ( now up on the website) inc Captain Jack, Mr Saxon, the Scarecrows, the Doctor, becoming human and loosing his time lord, persona,

The only thing I would say in addition to tonights show:-

Spooky man from Saxon warning Mrs Jones.:scared1:

And

It never took him sooooo looooong to

REVERSE THE POLARITY BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3dglasses

Andrew DEREK UK
05-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Do you want to know what the man working for Mr Saxon said to Mrs Jones??

Don't you think he looks old?

Andrew DEREK UK
05-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Did you see the Cyberman was back? On Casualty?

arieljasmine
05-06-2007, 10:50 AM
What a great episode! Back to edge of the seat stuff, fantastic :thumbsup2
My DH even said that it was his favourite David Tennant episode. Scary, scary monster as promised - but not a patch on those scarecrows :scared1: how terrifying?! This is going to be clockwork monsters all over again for me. I got very excited to see Cap'n Jack until I realised it was a rest of series trailer.

Didn't have to search very hard for the Mr Saxon references this week! I was ultra alert too :lmao:

General thought - Freema's mother is well more scary than any monster the Doctor has encountered before :scared1:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-06-2007, 10:55 AM
What a great episode! Back to edge of the seat stuff, fantastic :thumbsup2
My DH even said that it was his favourite David Tennant episode. Scary, scary monster as promised - but not a patch on those scarecrows :scared1: how terrifying?! This is going to be clockwork monsters all over again for me. I got very excited to see Cap'n Jack until I realised it was a rest of series trailer.

Didn't have to search very hard for the Mr Saxon references this week! I was ultra alert too :lmao:

General thought - Freema's mother is well more scary than any monster the Doctor has encountered before :scared1:

Freema's mother is well more scary than any monster the Doctor has encountered before-yes and she is in the cast list for '42' on 19th May?? set on a spaceship.

Maybe Martha will get a Rose Mobile????

arieljasmine
05-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Freema's mother is well more scary than any monster the Doctor has encountered before-yes and she is in the cast list for '42' on 19th May?? set on a spaceship.

Maybe Martha will get a Rose Mobile????

Interesting.....I must prepare the sofa for hiding behind purposes :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Interesting.....I must prepare the sofa for hiding behind purposes :lmao:

Mathas mum is scary, and primed by Harold Saxon's men in black:scared1:

pokemon_master
05-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi Everyone! :wave2:

I thought this ep was a bit all over the place. Not a lot to say really, although, it does set up for the Finale I hear so it does have some point. Liked the trailer at the end, good! :)

Martha's Mum is really scary.. :scared1:

florida sun
05-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Did anybody see David Tennent on Parkinson last night, he was brilliant, very funny indeed, and talked a lot about the Dr and how he got involved in it:goodvibes

Andrew DEREK UK
05-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Did anybody see David Tennent on Parkinson last night, he was brilliant, very funny indeed, and talked a lot about the Dr and how he got involved in it:goodvibes

I missed it but was looking for a repeat on one of the ITV, channels.

arieljasmine
05-07-2007, 03:17 AM

I watched it as well, Sue. David Tennant is such a nice guy :goodvibes I was intrigued about some of the stuff he said though, quite mysterious.

pokemon_master
05-07-2007, 03:20 AM

I did! :thumbsup2

I watched it as well, Sue. David Tennant is such a nice guy :goodvibes I was intrigued about some of the stuff he said though, quite mysterious.

He Didn't Say 'No' did he? :rolleyes:

mikki.young
05-07-2007, 04:24 AM
I thought this was a great episode :thumbsup2 Loved the reverse the polarity comment :lmao:

Emporer Dalek - yes I would like to know what the nasty man said to Marthas scary mum!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I thought this was a great episode :thumbsup2 Loved the reverse the polarity comment :lmao:

Emporer Dalek - yes I would like to know what the nasty man said to Marthas scary mum!

Agree/agree/agree:banana:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-07-2007, 06:50 AM
The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Six: The Lazarus Experiment.
3.6: The Lazarus Experiment achieved an overnight rating of 6.7m viewers, with a 37.1% audience share.
Doctor Who was the most watched programme for Saturday.

Joseph 6.7m Grease 4.7m

Andrew DEREK UK
05-07-2007, 08:32 AM
On the Radio times website you can look at all of the old Radio times covers that included Doctor Who.

Heres one from 1971.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/RADIOTIMES71.jpg

Andrew DEREK UK
05-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Looks like everyone is on a two week break so to fill a post up:-

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/WHOSWHO.jpg

Andrew DEREK UK
05-08-2007, 12:54 PM
OK FIVE DOCTORS.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/WHOSWHO5.jpg

Andrew DEREK UK
05-11-2007, 12:36 PM
OK everyones on a two week vacation after last weeks 'reversing the polarity' hints, for next week after ''Scootch'' ''Flying for you'' this Saturday, next Saturday the saying will be.........

''BURN WITH ME''

and Martha's mum calls her on her mobile!!!! on the Orange 'Sun' Network.

The futures bright, very bright, the futures orange, and Hot,:cool2:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Moved back to 7.15pm now!

Doctor Who Saturday 19 May
7:15pm - 8:00pm
BBC1

He's back with a real-time story: can Martha and the Doctor save a stricken spaceship in just 42 minutes?

Burn with me.

mikki.young
05-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Sigh, I do miss Jon Pertwee. Thanks for the pictures!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Sigh, I do miss Jon Pertwee. Thanks for the pictures!

He was a very good Doctor and made the part his own, taking DW into Colour and making it a little James Bond, with car and gadgets.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-12-2007, 03:12 PM
RED BUTTON

The rest of series trailer is now on the Red button or text on BBC1

Dimplenose
05-13-2007, 03:09 AM
He was a very good Doctor and made the part his own, taking DW into Colour and making it a little James Bond, with car and gadgets.

I remember the car. Didn't it have a name? Bessie or Betsy?

John Pertwee is "my doctor" although I do remember Patrick Troughton in the part. I was young enough not to have known John Pertwee for anything else - it was quite a shock when he became Worzel Gummige though.

Libby

Andrew DEREK UK
05-13-2007, 03:35 AM
I remember the car. Didn't it have a name? Bessie or Betsy?

John Pertwee is "my doctor" although I do remember Patrick Troughton in the part. I was young enough not to have known John Pertwee for anything else - it was quite a shock when he became Worzel Gummige though.

Libby

Besty??

Like the clock on the DW website, and updated with a new trailer now, to go with the 42 mins countdown on Saturday.There is also a prologe now covering the mins before the Doctor arrives 47/46/45

pokemon_master
05-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Did everyone watch Doctor Who this week?

I Watched it but was wondering where the doctor was.. All I saw was a lot of Random Dancing and Singing? :confused:

mobius
05-14-2007, 11:58 AM
The cars name was Bessie.

And the Doctor was there how do you think scooch scored anything other than nil points

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Did everyone watch Doctor Who this week?

I Watched it but was wondering where the doctor was.. All I saw was a lot of Random Dancing and Singing? :confused:

1/ You were drunk
or
2/ You watched Euro-vote-for-my-country-next door.
0r
3/ Grease, ( but that only has the dancing, no Singing, and then you would be the 'one' who watches.

Want to go 50/50, or phone a Dis friend, or stab someone with a fork, ( sorry thats the question ''Master'' of WWTBAM, not Pokemon-master.

DOCTOR WHO back Saturday at 7.15pm with BURN WITH ME!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
The cars name was Bessie.

And the Doctor was there how do you think scooch scored anything other than nil points

Was the Doc in Malta or Ireland then, wernt they the only ones to vote for UK? I think it was that Mr Saxon chap rigging the vote!

pokemon_master
05-14-2007, 01:44 PM
I've had weird songs in my head today.. :confused:

(Doctor)
:music: Shake it up, Shake it up,
There you go.
Oh Ohh
Yassou Martha!
Turn Around, Bring It Down, Go Slow
Heads Up
Lord Have Mercy! :music:

(Martha)
:music: Shake it up Dr Ten
I know what you're feeling
Shake it up Dr Ten
I got what you're needing
Shake it up Dr Ten
Tell me what you're thinking
Shake it up Dr Ten
You're my only sweet thing :music:

(Jack)
:music:Hey, I'm looking up for my star girl
I guess I'm stuck in this mad world
With things that I wanna say
But your a million miles away :music:

Oops that's not a Eurovision song..

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
I've had weird songs in my head today.. :confused:

(Doctor)
:music: Shake it up, Shake it up,
There you go.
Oh Ohh
Yassou Martha!
Turn Around, Bring It Down, Go Slow
Heads Up
Lord Have Mercy! :music:

(Martha)
:music: Shake it up Dr Ten
I know what you're feeling
Shake it up Dr Ten
I got what you're needing
Shake it up Dr Ten
Tell me what you're thinking
Shake it up Dr Ten
You're my only sweet thing :music:

(Jack)
:music:Hey, I'm looking up for my star girl
I guess I'm stuck in this mad world
With things that I wanna say
But your a million miles away :music:

Oops that's not a Eurovision song..

Take a blue tablet and two red ones !

(He's finally gone chaps!)

pokemon_master
05-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Take a blue tablet and two red ones !

(He's finally gone chaps!)

Your not my Doctor! My one wears a big Brown Coat.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Your not my Doctor! My one wears a big Brown Coat.

How can you see that I am not wearing that big brown coat tonight?

pokemon_master
05-14-2007, 02:14 PM
How can you see that I am not wearing that big brown coat tonight?

Dunno, are you my Doctor?

Doctor.. Doctor.....

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Doctor.. Doctor.....

Whose there?

Man goes into a Doctor,
Doctor I think I am a fly,
What do you wish me to do?
Nothing!
Why did you come in here?
The light was on!

arieljasmine
05-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Matt, Andrew, you guys are too funny :lmao:

Well, if that was Doctor Who, it was the worst episode I have ever seen!

Roll on Saturday :thumbsup2

Andrew DEREK UK
05-14-2007, 02:28 PM

I missed it!! Try the RED BUTTON they were running trailers there.

pokemon_master
05-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Whose there?

Man goes into a Doctor,
Doctor I think I am a fly,
What do you wish me to do?
Nothing!
Why did you come in here?
The light was on!

I think it was.. :confused3 I mean we had everything.. Excitement, Music, even LGBT stuff.. :rotfl2:

marypops!
05-15-2007, 02:57 PM
For those who missed Parkinson with DT as a guest star, then here's the clip of 42 shown during the show (though shorter then the original clip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0caCMffFB0

Andrew DEREK UK
05-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Michelle Collins feels the heat for 42.

"We were running around in vests and combats," Michelle Collins reveals in the new edition of Radio Times, "covered in baby oil and sprayed with water" (to simulate the sweat from being trapped in a spaceship heading towards the sun).

"It was very uncomfortable," she added, recalling her Doctor Who debut as cargo spaceship captain McDonnell. "Baby oil makes you feel really yucky, and I had to have it on my hair and hands, and my hands had to be filthy."

42 was certainly a break from some of the former EastEnder's more glamorous roles. "You got used to it," says Collins. "It was quite liberating not wearing even a bit of mascara, because if I had done it would have been all over my face in two minutes.

"I was a bit worried about that no-make-up look to start with, then I just thought, 'Oh, go for it!'"

The new edition of Radio Times, featuring the full interview, is out

If you want to know who is the villain Collins has to fight highlight the text below.

IAN BEALE! she has him shot!

arieljasmine
05-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Just seen in the paper that John Barrowman is on Jonathan Ross tonight (along with another one of my heroes, Eddie Izzard).

Also, Freema Aygeman is on Parkinson next Friday.

marypops!
05-18-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbYyJvBboI

another video the BBC posted on youtube, this is an interview on BBC Breakfastwith Michelle Collins and a couple of clips from the upcoming episode. Looks very interesting

Andrew DEREK UK
05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Just seen in the paper that John Barrowman is on Jonathan Ross tonight (along with another one of my heroes, Eddie Izzard).

Also, Freema Aygeman is on Jonathan Ross next Friday.

Thank you- Freema is on Friday night with Jonathan Ross!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MbYyJvBboI

another video the BBC posted on youtube, this is an interview on BBC Breakfastwith Michelle Collins and a couple of clips from the upcoming episode. Looks very interesting
She had a go at the BBC re Eastenders.

Funny thing I read, David Tennant has now more 'airtime' as the Doc than the previous four doctors, as his shows are 45 mions and you add a Christmas 60 min one in.

He beats CE, PM, SMc, and CB, in airtime by witsun weekend, then he is coming up on the heals of Peter Davision, it will take time for him to beat the first three Doctors, and then theres Tom!!!

Bit of an argument if todays 45 mins is 'two' of the old 25 mins, inc double titles and the end of show Cliffhanger being repeated.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Talking of John Barrowman he is busy filming Torchwood two due on BBC2 in October, and Joseph, of course we have to wait to see his three Doctor Who episodes currently in the can.

arieljasmine
05-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Talking of John Barrowman he is busy filming Torchwood two due on BBC2 in October, and Joseph, of course we have to wait to see his three Doctor Who episodes currently in the can.

Excellent news, looking forward to the new series of Torchwood - you gotta be ready!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Just watched BBC3 had episode 1 on again, did you know the plasmavore said

BURN WITH ME!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-19-2007, 03:18 AM
Doctor Who Saturday 26 May 7:10pm - 7:55pm BBC1
Human Nature

England, 1913: as war threatens, the duo battle evil scarecrows at a private school.
VIDEO Plus+: 687539
Subtitled, Widescreen, Audio-described
Cast
David Tennant,Freema Agyeman,Jessica Hynes,Rebekah Staton,Thomas Sangster,Harry Lloyd

The BBCi Press Office have released the synopsis for 3.9: The Family of Blood.

It's 1913 in England and war has come a year in advance as the terrifying Family hunt for the Doctor. But, while John Smith refuses to accept his destiny as a Time Lord, the women in his life, Martha and Joan, have to take terrible measures to save the whole of history, as Russell T Davies's Doctor Who continues.

David Tennant plays the Doctor and Freema Agyeman plays his companion, Martha Jones. Jessica Hynes and Thomas Sangster guest star.

3.9: The Family of Blood airs on BBC One on Saturday 2nd June 2007 at 7:00pm.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Great great show, well done all the suspense, plot twists, Martha goes, then Doc saves then Doctor infected, and that bad lady listening into mums calls and then the men in black behind her, and its election day there, so after his travels for the next few weeks Doc must come back to that day.

Evidence of the mobile phone!!!

And from last nights J Ross, Tadis lands in Cardiff in Episode 11 to fill up with fuel from the rift, Jack hears the noise, runs, Doc sees trys to go, and Jack holds on outsdie and they are flung forward farther than anyones has been before on a rollacoster ride.

mikki.young
05-19-2007, 02:16 PM
It was a good episode but I wasn't impressed with the captain's acting. Seemed a bit soap opera type. Mum is well taken in with Mr Saxon's folks!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-19-2007, 02:53 PM
It was a good episode but I wasn't impressed with the captain's acting.
I must say I liked her acting, the only thing was allowing the Doctor to take over so quickly, presume with 45 mins you just have to accept it, only the lady in the stasis unit questioned why he gave orders out.

Seemed a bit soap opera type. Mum is well taken in with Mr Saxon's folks!

I agree the plot and trap is closing in for the Doc! That is if he survives the scarecrows for the next two weeks.

pokemon_master
05-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey Everyone. :wave2:

Thought that episode was good, it kept going and going. Lots to think of and lots to do. Brillent. :thumbsup2 And of course, we saw the biggest monster in the ep, Martha's Mum, back again! :scared1:

Only downside is that it reminded me too much of the Satan Pit... Although, I did like the idea of the sun suffering.. We never really know how bad we take things in the world...

Nice ep, can't wait till the two parter.. :thumbsup2

Andrew DEREK UK
05-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey Everyone. :wave2:

Thought that episode was good, it kept going and going. Lots to think of and lots to do. Brillent. :thumbsup2 And of course, we saw the biggest monster in the ep, Martha's Mum, back again! :scared1:

Only downside is that it reminded me too much of the Satan Pit... Although, I did like the idea of the sun suffering.. We never really know how bad we take things in the world...

Nice ep, can't wait till the two parter.. :thumbsup2

Welcome back, funny my kids said that, the Docs space suit and the guy with the marks in the Satan pit with Burn with me. Very simular, and also dare I say with a Star Trek TNG, Episode where they took a part of something alive and it had a fight back.

Andrew DEREK UK
05-20-2007, 11:32 AM
SEVEN MILLION BURN WITH DOC

The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Seven: '42'.
3.7: '42' achieved an overnight rating of 7.0m viewers, with a 36% audience share.

arieljasmine
05-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Looks like I am in the minority this week as I wasn't impressed with that episode, mainly because I couldn't figure out what was going on most of the time! I found it a bit too reminiscent of the crew of a spaceship hurtling towards a black hole.....

My hubby, however, enjoyed it, though we both agreed on one thing - the Doctor should never EVER say he is scared!! One of the things that makes the Doctor so special is that he can remain positive in any situation.

Once again, as Matt says, the scariest thing in the episode was Martha's mother, and did anyone notice Izzy from Hollyoaks as the Mr Saxon lady?

What is Martha's mother up to having Martha's phone calls traced? Saxon's people must have said something very scary :confused3

Very interesting about the burn with me reference in the first episode, Emperor Dalek, what does it all mean?

Both excited and terrified about next week's episode!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Looks like I am in the minority this week as I wasn't impressed with that episode, mainly because I couldn't figure out what was going on most of the time! I found it a bit too reminiscent of the crew of a spaceship hurtling towards a black hole.....

My hubby, however, enjoyed it, though we both agreed on one thing - the Doctor should never EVER say he is scared!! One of the things that makes the Doctor so special is that he can remain positive in any situation.

Once again, as Matt says, the scariest thing in the episode was Martha's mother, and did anyone notice Izzy from Hollyoaks as the Mr Saxon lady?

What is Martha's mother up to having Martha's phone calls traced? Saxon's people must have said something very scary :confused3

Very interesting about the burn with me reference in the first episode, Emperor Dalek, what does it all mean?

Both excited and terrified about next week's episode!

This year there seems to be various links not just one.

Being alone/the only one/last one-Doctor & Daleks & The Face
Burn with Me Ep 1 & last nights.
Mr Saxon all 'Today' based ones and 42 and Christmas Day.
The Master/ My Masters. Shakespeare Daleks

pokemon_master
05-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Freema and Adam from Spooks on the Baftas?! :scared1:

pokemon_master
05-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Found out the next Time is at 7.10 on Saturday, and features the Doctor Becoming human again. I wish they'd make a song about it; it'd be really cool! :teeth:

florida sun
05-21-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree with arieljasmine, I was'nt overly keen on this episode, but can not for the life of me pinpoint why???

Andrew DEREK UK
05-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Freema and Adam from Spooks on the Baftas?! :scared1:

She looked nice all dressed up I was waiting for the monster to come back out, talking about that, and 'reversing the polatiry', -Graham Norton!).

Found out the next Time is at 7.10 on Saturday, and features the Doctor Becoming human again. I wish they'd make a song about it; it'd be really cool! :teeth:

I think he is human against his will, John Smith is a school teacher in a pre war school and Dreams of the future and travel in a blue box,

Someone steals his time lord powers. '' For this we need a time lord'', and this blocks most of his mind.

You should change the thread title to ''it all happened in the future''

PS I will have to video it as I will be abroad!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Radio Times has good spread on the Doc, even in the cast list DT is John Smith.

These scarcrow things can find a time lord anywhere in the Universe, so to hide we know he becomes human, and needs to last as a human for three months to b safe, Matha is his servant trying to advise on being human, but is a maid and her position its difficult.

Then the Doc falls in love with a nurse and might even get married, well lets say, he doesnt NOT get married.Highlight to read.

mikki.young
05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Has anyone been watching Heroes? I couldn't believe it when Christopher Eccleston appeared!

Andrew DEREK UK
05-22-2007, 03:17 PM
NICE PICTURE

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/DOCTOR1.jpg

pokemon_master
05-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Has anyone been watching Heroes? I
couldn't believe it when Christopher Eccleston appeared!

I knew of that, but I have to watch the episode! :goodvibes

NICE PICTURE

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/DOCTOR1.jpg

:thumbsup2 Did you paint it?

Andrew DEREK UK
05-23-2007, 11:46 AM
I knew of that, but I have to watch the episode! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Did you paint it?

Nope!!!!!!

DOCTOR WHO website updated for Saturday.

pokemon_master
05-23-2007, 12:22 PM
On another Note, I just Finished a Doctor Who Book I needed to read awhile ago. It has Billie on the cover.. :lmao: It was from last summer as well!!! :rotfl2:

It's called 'Nightmare of black island', and it's about a village in wales that gets attacked by Monsters in Childrens Dreams. I wish I read the whole thing through though, since I had a break in between Reading (sign of the book's quality?)

My Friend has night terrors; imagine if they came to life? :scared1:

Andrew DEREK UK
05-23-2007, 12:25 PM
On another Note, I just Finished a Doctor Who Book I needed to read awhile ago. It has Billie on the cover.. :lmao: It was from last summer as well!!! :rotfl2:

It's called 'Nightmare of black island', and it's about a village in wales that gets attacked by Monsters in Childrens Dreams. I wish I read the whole thing through though, since I had a break in between Reading (sign of the book's quality?)

My Friend has night terrors; imagine if they came to life? :scared1:

Want some rumours:-

Rose played by Billie back in a film of Doctor Who made in the states!

Kylie will make a guess appearance in Christmas specail, disocunted before News of the world said Cyberwoman NO, but an appearance like Barbra Windsor as Peggy, from Torchwood in 2006, maybe???

Andrew DEREK UK
05-24-2007, 01:20 PM
http://www.lostgallifreyan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Tardis_2.jpg

granmaz
05-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Brilliant!!! Fanastic!

granmaz
05-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Some of it filmed here by the way.

http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/stfagans/

Scroll down to see picture of the shop.

Worth a visit if you are ever in Cardiff.

CourtasanSatine
05-27-2007, 12:57 AM
*crashes into the TARDIS*

Are dvd's of the most recent Doctors(Eccleston or Tennant) out in the States? Plus I'm also looking for a good stating point among the older Doctors(yup, I'm hooked)

pokemon_master
05-27-2007, 03:43 AM
Double post

pokemon_master
05-27-2007, 03:44 AM
Where oh Where do I begin...

Oh Yeah, it was RUBBISH! :lmao: Sorry guys but this is the first episode I really disliked. It was too much focused on 'Oh we are in 1913' then actual Alienary. But Oh well, the first part of the 2 parter is normally bad so they can make a more action packed episode later on.

I think the Scarecrows are much better villians and the possessed people.. Mostly because they are making something normal look weird, and the fact they hardly speak at all, but mostly it's due to the fact that the possessed humans sounded SO weird!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: A little too posh me thinks...

I thought it was funny hearing DT doing posher than normal english accent... It's bad enough he has to fake being english but even funnier he has to fake being posh!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh well, I know there was going to be a bad ep one day... To make matters worse I think the week after next it's the 'Doctor-lite' ep.. And we all know how those go.. :rolleyes:

Brilliant!!! Fanastic!

:rolleyes1

Are dvd's of the most recent Doctors(Eccleston or Tennant) out in the States? Plus I'm also looking for a good stating point among the older Doctors(yup, I'm hooked)

I think they might be, you might want to check. I think Series 2 is being shown on the Sci Fi channel now...

There are so many episodes I can't possibly make a recommendation.. ;) :lmao:

pokemon_master
05-27-2007, 03:45 AM
I guess I should be flattered.... Emporer Dalek's Tags are now in the SAME colour scheme as me... :rotfl2:

granmaz
05-27-2007, 04:43 AM
Lol Matt, you obviously thought it was so bad you posted twice!!!:rotfl:

Nubbedy
05-27-2007, 05:49 AM
OK, I know I'm being vague, and I know I missed the explanation Martha saw in the TARDIS, but what is going on??? Why are they in 1913 England? (Or Wales?! ;) )

What's the significance of the young boy who has got the pocket watch? Was he in an earlier episode (when he spoke to Martha?)

Please explain it to me!

Sara. :)

Did think the posh boy villain was really funny - his facial expression was like the farmer from Men in Black who has his head twisted back to front. :laughing:

granmaz
05-27-2007, 06:04 AM
Can't explain anything I'm afraid!!:confused3 I have given up trying to understand things.:rotfl: Anyway I missed last week's ending.:confused:

I agree about the posh boy villain - he was acting great wasn't he?

arieljasmine
05-27-2007, 03:20 PM
OMG, something else we disagree on, Matt!! I thought this was the BEST David Tennant episode so far!! How weird is that?!

I loved it from start to finish, was on the edge of my seat again and can't wait for next week's episode. And I thought the scarecrows were absolutely terrifying :scared1: Andy is threatening to take me to a scarecrow festival....

I was very confused by next weeks trailer though, looks like the Doctor and Martha are set to be on earth for quite some time to come (i.e. years!)

Hi there

I had a look at Amazon.com and they have the Eccleston series plus the first Tennant series on DVD. I would recommend Tom Baker as a good starting point among the older Doctors, he is my absolute favourite and was the longest running Doctor. My favourite episodes include Talons of the Weng-Chiang and the Key to Time series.

arieljasmine
05-27-2007, 03:22 PM
Whoops, forgot to say, I agree about the posh boy villian, I thought he was excellent :thumbsup2 I think they should cast him as Tom Riddle in the next Harry Potter movie.

granmaz
05-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Glad you enjoyed it too!!! When I read the Master's post I thought I was off track.

I also thought it strange seeing next week's trailer and the time scale.

marypops!
05-29-2007, 02:05 PM
found that episode quite interesting.

Anyone read the new entry to Martha Jones myspace? seems like before the episode started, the Doctor took Martha to this years Eurovision.

pokemon_master
05-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Hey Gang. :wave2: DB's GF babbled on about Dr Who not coming on next year but since I've seen no proof, she's probably lying..

Give me a mo and i'll change the title. Same time though, woo!

found that episode quite interesting.

Anyone read the new entry to Martha Jones myspace? seems like before the episode started, the Doctor took Martha to this years Eurovision.

Read that, funny.. :lmao:

(embrassingly admits he has been listening to the songs for the past four weeks! LOL)

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Been away for a week aborad just watched part one so only have to wait two hours for part two, the Doctor has to hide away the tardis sellected the year there is a connection to world war one a years time on..

Didnt see any posts about Freema being axed, the Sun reported that last Saturday that her contact will not be renewed.

Her website response.

Official statement from the BBC:
“It is absolute rubbish that Freema Agyeman has been axed or sacked from Doctor Who. However we do not comment on future storylines.”
On a day where Freema should be celebrated in the press for her lovely first appearance on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, it instead has been horribly ruined by the cruelty of a tabloid desperate for attention by any means. While we are not an official voice for Freema, we would like to at least express our outrage against The Sun’s nonsense.

Having failed to cash in on their attempts to damage her established co-star, David Tennant, by trying to ignite and ride on rumours of his impending departure from Doctor Who, “The Sun” has turned their eye to a far easier target, an actress who has just barely gotten her momentum going in mainstream media and therefore can less easily defend herself.

Freema had been their darling until recently and they could not print enough nice things to say about her. But she seems to have outlived her usefulness to them since every other paper was also praising her and their voice was being drowned out. So “The Sun” has changed their tactics, now forming their words into a knife and trying to plunge it into her career for no apparent reason but for their own depraved gossip and readership numbers.

Rest assured, there is an ever growing list of logical reasons why what they say is hopelessly incorrect and full of falsehoods, including a recent statement* by Russell T. Davies that he hasn’t even written the Christmas Special yet, let alone any of series four. But The Sun made one glaring mistake in their attempt to trash Freema: there is no-one in the BBC that high in authority who would ever talk to them on that kind of topic. It just wouldn’t happen. Such a person would lose their lucrative job in a heartbeat, it wouldn’t be worth risking discovery.

To attempt to poison Freema’s fanbase by eroding the will to commit to her character emotionally is nothing short of a crime in our book. It’s bad behaviour expected from a bully, not from any entity claiming to be “press”.

So in conclusion, all we can do is ask you to boycott The Sun. There is simply no reason to read it anyway and if this is going to be their new trend why do you need such negativity in your day? Entire towns have successfully boycotted The Sun, we dare say a fandom can do so as well. We are compiling a list of their associated products and companies to boycott, as well as previous claims by them that were complete fabrications so that you may more readily defend yourself against their rubbish and will publish it as soon as reasonably possible. Ask your friends and family to join this action.

pokemon_master
06-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Been away for a week aborad just watched part one so only have to wait two hours for part two, the Doctor has to hide away the tardis sellected the year there is a connection to world war one a years time on..

Didnt see any posts about Freema being axed, the Sun reported that last Saturday that her contact will not be renewed.

Her website response.

Official statement from the BBC:
“It is absolute rubbish that Freema Agyeman has been axed or sacked from Doctor Who. However we do not comment on future storylines.”
On a day where Freema should be celebrated in the press for her lovely first appearance on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, it instead has been horribly ruined by the cruelty of a tabloid desperate for attention by any means. While we are not an official voice for Freema, we would like to at least express our outrage against The Sun’s nonsense.

Having failed to cash in on their attempts to damage her established co-star, David Tennant, by trying to ignite and ride on rumours of his impending departure from Doctor Who, “The Sun” has turned their eye to a far easier target, an actress who has just barely gotten her momentum going in mainstream media and therefore can less easily defend herself.

Freema had been their darling until recently and they could not print enough nice things to say about her. But she seems to have outlived her usefulness to them since every other paper was also praising her and their voice was being drowned out. So “The Sun” has changed their tactics, now forming their words into a knife and trying to plunge it into her career for no apparent reason but for their own depraved gossip and readership numbers.

Rest assured, there is an ever growing list of logical reasons why what they say is hopelessly incorrect and full of falsehoods, including a recent statement* by Russell T. Davies that he hasn’t even written the Christmas Special yet, let alone any of series four. But The Sun made one glaring mistake in their attempt to trash Freema: there is no-one in the BBC that high in authority who would ever talk to them on that kind of topic. It just wouldn’t happen. Such a person would lose their lucrative job in a heartbeat, it wouldn’t be worth risking discovery.

To attempt to poison Freema’s fanbase by eroding the will to commit to her character emotionally is nothing short of a crime in our book. It’s bad behaviour expected from a bully, not from any entity claiming to be “press”.

So in conclusion, all we can do is ask you to boycott The Sun. There is simply no reason to read it anyway and if this is going to be their new trend why do you need such negativity in your day? Entire towns have successfully boycotted The Sun, we dare say a fandom can do so as well. We are compiling a list of their associated products and companies to boycott, as well as previous claims by them that were complete fabrications so that you may more readily defend yourself against their rubbish and will publish it as soon as reasonably possible. Ask your friends and family to join this action.

Yikes, that's scary! :scared1:

My Brother's GF said yesterday that Dr Who was taking a year off next year so he could work on other things? Another Rumor? :confused:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Yikes, that's scary! :scared1:

My Brother's GF said yesterday that Dr Who was taking a year off next year so he could work on other things? Another Rumor? :confused:

There is a confirmed FULL series for 2008, RTD is writing it now, rumor's.

Maybe its RTD's last.
Maybe David Tennant leaves half way through.

Maybe it will be moved back to September start that year as its a ratings hit.

And maybe maybe maybe NOT.

All I can say is in 10 mins WATCH,

and I do mean

WATCH

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Great great,

a full story in itself well rounded to 11 th November .

A missed opportunity, I expected the boy/man with the visions and the watch to warn the Doctor of whats coming next, I expected another you are not alone quote, that would have been quite Masterful.

pokemon_master
06-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Excuse me, but does anyone know what I just watched? :confused3: It was so RUBBISH!

The CliffHanger? I predicted that before it had even started. Boy -> Watch. No Biggie! Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Also, there was too much sentimental Drivel. It doesn't really add anything to the story going on and on about the life he is going to obviously give up at the end anyway. It just made things so boring..

Also, it skipped way too much in the middle. First it was Sentimental stuff, then weirdo Dream (to which we never knew what occured!) and then it all ended. WHY?!

I reckon the child will become Harold Saxon, or something from this will mean he's the master. It's so obvious.. :sad2:

I will give credit due to the fact that A) it's a remake of a book, B) the scarecrows and the battle afterwards was pretty sweet and that C) what happened afterwards was also cool, but otherwise this has been the worse episode of Doctor Who EVER! Even I, with my bad Spelling and Gramer could make a better one!

Oh Well, Rant over, Happy Faces everyone. :)

Next weeks looks SCARY. It's Every Doctor Who Fans Dream to get spooked, and guess what, it's my turn. Great.. :scared1: And Who'd of thought it'd be on a Doctor-Lite Ep too!

pokemon_master
06-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Great great,

a full story in itself well rounded to 11 th November .

A missed opportunity, I expected the boy/man with the visions and the watch to warn the Doctor of whats coming next, I expected another you are not alone quote, that would have been quite Masterful.

Am I the only one that Hated it? Seriously, Everyone I talked to loved the thing!

Leela, back me up!!!!!! :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Excuse me, but does anyone know what I just watched? :confused3: It was so RUBBISH!

The CliffHanger? I predicted that before it had even started. Boy -> Watch. No Biggie! Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Also, there was too much sentimental Drivel. It doesn't really add anything to the story going on and on about the life he is going to obviously give up at the end anyway. It just made things so boring..

Also, it skipped way too much in the middle. First it was Sentimental stuff, then weirdo Dream (to which we never knew what occured!) and then it all ended. WHY?!

I reckon the child will become Harold Saxon, or something from this will mean he's the master. It's so obvious.. :sad2:

I will give credit due to the fact that A) it's a remake of a book, B) the scarecrows and the battle afterwards was pretty sweet and that C) what happened afterwards was also cool, but otherwise this has been the worse episode of Doctor Who EVER! Even I, with my bad Spelling and Gramer could make a better one!

Oh Well, Rant over, Happy Faces everyone. :)

Next weeks looks SCARY. It's Every Doctor Who Fans Dream to get spooked, and guess what, it's my turn. Great.. :scared1: And Who'd of thought it'd be on a Doctor-Lite Ep too!

Different yes, and I can see some kids switching off not understanding it, ( that is not a dig just a real comment it was more like a hi brow drama this week).

I followed it and would say its getting out of Doctor Who territory, thats why i liked it so much it turned it on its head and pushed the boundries out thats what RTD does and the novel that these two were based on.

DW is so good it can change week by week the time, the show, the Sci Fi the drama side, this series has pushed it further than before.

I thought at one point they would have pushed it further without showing the pre title bit in the Tardis, starting as John Smith and no flashbacks and only doing the reveal at the end, but to ensure it is DW, they put thoose in.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Am I the only one that Hated it? Seriously, Everyone I talked to loved the thing!

You cant like everything!!!!
Two weeks and DW pulls John Barrowman out of Joseph and onto the Tardis then you will like it! Things really get moving.

pokemon_master
06-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Different yes, and I can see some kids switching off not understanding it, ( that is not a dig just a real comment it was more like a hi brow drama this week).

I am a Big Kid After all Andrew.. :lmao:

You cant like everything!!!!

There has only been 2 things in the history of us knowing each other, that we don't like. One of which I then decided I did like.. :rotfl2:

All I need to do is convince her that Pokemon is cool and then yes, we do like the same things.. :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
I am a Big Kid After all Andrew.. :lmao:

There has only been 2 things in the history of us knowing each other, that we don't like. One of which I then decided I did like.. :rotfl2:

All I need to do is convince her that Pokemon is cool and then yes, we do like the same things.. :lmao:

As i typed the ''kid' comment I didnt want it to come out like that, but as DW is a kids prog, I feel they would have lost a lot of the below 10's on this one, no reference to you PM.

I would say to any girls around:-

POKEMON IS VERY COOL

Worth a date...

If I was a girl I would be 'close' to going on a date with him.

Repeat the words..... ''IF'' and ''Close''.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-02-2007, 02:48 PM

For the ladies reading, I resisted saying the one thing you didnt like and now like is John Barrowman!!:rotfl2:

pokemon_master
06-02-2007, 02:52 PM
As i typed the ''kid' comment I didnt want it to come out like that, but as DW is a kids prog, I feel they would have lost a lot of the below 10's on this one, no reference to you PM.

I would say to any girls around:-

POKEMON IS VERY COOL

Worth a date...

If I was a girl I would be 'close' to going on a date with him.

Repeat the words..... ''IF'' and ''Close''.

I'd Hate to break it to you Andrew, but Leela already has a Significant Other, and Besides, I'm not interested in finding a Significant Other..

However, if there are any ladies out there that like Pokemon, I've been told I am very Cute!!! :love:

For the ladies reading, I resisted saying the one thing you didnt like and now like is John Barrowman!!:rotfl2:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-03-2007, 05:17 AM
I'd Hate to break it to you Andrew, but Leela already has a Significant Other, and Besides, I'm not interested in finding a Significant Other..
Too bad old boy, but she could always keep you as a reserve.

However, if there are any ladies out there that like Pokemon, I've been told I am very Cute!!! :love:

Pokemon, GSOH, likes internet and Doctor who WLTM Leela lookalike!

PS thought on last night.

If the Doctor wanted to hide, why did he leave the TARDIS where everyone could see it and the familiy find it so quickly, but everyone else, couldnt work out what he was saying about traveling in a blue box, and when the nurse saw his pictures didnt say, I saw that outside, someone parked it badly on a double yellow line, and it been clamped now????

Andrew DEREK UK
06-03-2007, 07:28 AM
The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Eight: Human Nature.

3.8: Human Nature achieved an overnight rating of 7.1m viewers, with a 36.3% audience share.

The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Nine: The Family of Blood.

3.9: The Family of Blood achieved an overnight rating of 6.6m viewers, with a 39.1% audience share.

BLINK

The BBCi Press Office have released the synopsis for 3.10

In an old, abandoned house, the Weeping Angels wait, as Russell T Davies's Doctor Who continues. However, when people start disappearing, a young woman called Sally finds cryptic messages bleeding through from 1969 – messages from a mysterious stranger called the Doctor. But can she decipher them before the Angels claim their prize?
This one looks to be the mainly Doctor-less episode, (remember last year) he is caught in time and seen through a TV Monitor.

Dimplenose
06-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm probably trying to make too many connections here, but do you think it's just coincidence that the background hymn that was played during yesterday's episode contained both the words "who" and "master"?

Libby

Andrew DEREK UK
06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm probably trying to make too many connections here, but do you think it's just coincidence that the background hymn that was played during yesterday's episode contained both the words "who" and "master"?

Libby

Very good spot!!!!

arieljasmine
06-03-2007, 11:32 AM

Here I am, Matt - 100% backing you up! Sentimental drivel were the exact words I was going to use to describe it as well. Andy agrees too.

As you know, I loved the first part of this episode, thought it was really exciting and scary. The second part, however, I thought was a complete anti-climax. Too much mushy stuff and not enough action.

Can't at all work out what next week's is about, will be interesting to find out though.

mikki.young
06-03-2007, 11:47 AM
I just watched both episodes today with judicious use of the fast forward button! I enjoyed the good bits and fast forwarded through the 'sentimental drivel' (good description Leela!). An unsatisfactory ending in how he dealt with the family in the end too. Why couldn't he have just done that in the first place?

Andrew DEREK UK
06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I just watched both episodes today with judicious use of the fast forward button! I enjoyed the good bits and fast forwarded through the 'sentimental drivel' (good description Leela!). An unsatisfactory ending in how he dealt with the family in the end too. Why couldn't he have just done that in the first place?

Because they have a three month life span and were loosing their power!

But a question, at the start they were sending ray gun lasers into the Tardis to shoot the Doctor, I thought all the armys of Ghengis Khan couldnt get in, and according to the previous Doc they had tried.

Nubbedy
06-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Have to admit I enjoyed it, although the 'love story' was completely unnecessary in my opinion. Quite liked the other sentimental drivel though and last night's episode was really cool coz my DNeph was in it, as one of the army cadet extras in the modern day scenes at the end. Didn't actually see him, mind you, despite watching DWConfidential afterwards, but I knew he was there! ;)

Nubbedy
06-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh, and I still dont get why the young boy with the watch saw Martha running past him in modern times - they showed that clip again last night. :confused3 Can anyone explain??

Andrew DEREK UK
06-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Have to admit I enjoyed it, although the 'love story' was completely unnecessary in my opinion. Quite liked the other sentimental drivel though and last night's episode was really cool coz my DNeph was in it, as one of the army cadet extras in the modern day scenes at the end. Didn't actually see him, mind you, despite watching DWConfidential afterwards, but I knew he was there! ;)

I think the love with Nurse Joan Redfern, was to stir things up, 1/ the Doc being human, he never as a time lord thought of falling in love, 2/ His relationship with Martha, thats increasing through the series and her/his reaction.

Oh, and I still dont get why the young boy with the watch saw Martha running past him in modern times - they showed that clip again last night. :confused3 Can anyone explain??

Good one, there are lots of these ''loose ends around now, like why Queen Elizabeth 1st was so annoyed to see the Doctor, Who are the people with Mathas mum from Mr Saxon, is Saxon the master, This boy could see the future a bit like the Lady in the Gas one last year set in Wales, she went on to be in Torchwood, she saw Rose in the Modern times with planes etc.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-04-2007, 12:43 PM
One confirmation from the BBC, Kylie Minogue will not be in the Christmas DW, sister Danni is on X factor as a judge, next to that other monster SC.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-04-2007, 01:28 PM
BBC/DW SITE

Script Doctors

Series Four writers revealed.

The writing team about to embark on the fourth series of Doctor Who have been announced.

Heading the list is, of course, Russell T Davies. He'll be tackling the 2007 Christmas Special and another four episodes.

Steven Moffat will become the only other writer to work on all four seasons of the show when he delivers a two-part story - his first since The Empty Child / The Doctor Dances.

Also back for a double-bill is Helen Raynor, responsible for this year's Daleks In Manhattan / Evolution Of The Daleks.

Gareth Roberts (The Shakespeare code) Tom MacRae (Rise Of The Cybermen / The Age Of Steel) and Stephen Greenhorn (The Lazarus Experiment) all return for single episodes.

The season also boasts two newcomers - James Moran and Keith Temple.

Moran has written an episode of Torchwood's next series, and co-wrote the screenplay for the film Severance. Temple has worked on such shows as Children's Ward and Byker Grove.

Series Four of Doctor Who starts filming soon.

Summary

2007 Christmas Special + 4 x Episodes - Russell T. Davies

2 x Episodes (2-part story) - Steven Moffat

2 x Episodes (2-part story) - Helen Raynor

1 x Episode - Gareth Roberts

1 x Episode - Tom MacRae

1 x Episode - Stephen Greenhorn

1 x Episode - James Moran

1 x Episode - Keith Temple

Andrew DEREK UK
06-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Can you rename this Saturdays one:-

DOCTOR WHERE??

as in where are you? ( well filming two episodes at the same time means even if you are a time lord you cannot be in two places at the same time).

arieljasmine
06-06-2007, 03:21 AM
I hope this isn't going to be another excuse of an episode like the Peter Kay one in the last series.....

Ploppy
06-06-2007, 08:13 AM
only read the the last messages so sorry if this had been mentioned a lot

Do you reckon Mr Saxon is indeed the Master..... I thought this first time I saw him

Andrew DEREK UK
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
I hope this isn't going to be another excuse of an episode like the Peter Kay one in the last series.....

YES but better written Doc and Martha are only in it a very little bit
only read the the last messages so sorry if this had been mentioned a lot

Do you reckon Mr Saxon is indeed the Master..... I thought this first time I saw him

Yep!

Andrew DEREK UK
06-06-2007, 01:20 PM
BBC DW Website updated now for Blink

Called 'blink'' as if you do you will miss the Doctor in it!!!

pokemon_master
06-09-2007, 05:33 AM
Quick Bump for Tonight.

I'll get around to changing the name at some point.. :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-09-2007, 05:55 AM
We know that this one has only a little Doctor in it, and Sally gets a letter from a local policeman from 1969, with instructions what to do, to help her and also someone 'stuck' in 1969????

Whilst less Doctor we are promised a good one, maybe in a funny way they taken this a bit from toy story, as, the Angles only move when you do not look at them, a bit like the Toys:lmao:

anyway.....

Next week....

Jack is back,

and after a quick, hich hike, in the current day in Cardiff off to billions of years in the future, infact to....

FUTUREKIND......

daipp
06-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Just three thoughts about tonight................

I think it was a great episode personally and even made my DD7 jump with fright at one point.

I bet attendances at old cemeteries will drop for the next few weeks.

Finally, I think we have found the next assistant for the Doctor. ;)

David

Andrew DEREK UK
06-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Year good point re sally, or Cpt Jack can take her to Torchwood.

Whilst we knew in advance this was a manly Doctor Less one, it was very well structured and it all came together, it all linked up from the end of the episode to the start ( thats time travel for you) and with the policeman getting old and the freind leaving the letter etc.

Dont know why he couldnt then go back and save at least the freind form the past, or I presume if he did then his mewssages wouldnt get through.

The DVD bit was so clever, as it takes DT little time to record, maybe on autocue and as you play it over a few times, it makes you feel he is there far more than he actually recorded.

NOW

Jacks back, holding on outside the Tardis, to billions of years in the future and the monsters of Futurekind, Creet who fights them looks a bit like that man from the Satan pit, impossible planet, 'He is awake'.

PS Also 'THE PROFFESOR' didnt Ace call McCoy that?

Liked the confidential on BBC3, DT directed it and was the interviewer.

pokemon_master
06-09-2007, 03:06 PM
That was good, But I wanted to get scared MORE. Really hoped to get scared, but I was the only one on our end of the TV to not get scared!!! Still, did get some Adrenline pumping. It was Exciting... :)

Can't wait till next week, woo!! :woohoo:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-09-2007, 03:10 PM
That was good, But I wanted to get scared MORE. Really hoped to get scared, but I was the only one on our end of the TV to not get scared!!! Still, did get some Adrenline pumping. It was Exciting... :)

Can't wait till next week, woo!! :woohoo:

As 'Woody' from Toy story would say.

I was 'close' to being scared.

mikki.young
06-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Maybe our expectations were not high because of the lack of the doctor but it was a much better episode than the Peter Kay one!

Oh, and yes - Ace did call her doctor 'professor'

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Maybe our expectations were not high because of the lack of the doctor but it was a much better episode than the Peter Kay one!

Oh, and yes - Ace did call her doctor 'professor'

Agree and Agree.

pokemon_master
06-10-2007, 04:12 AM
I was actually Excited about this episode.. :blush: But that was because I was looking forward to being scared.. :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 05:51 AM
I was actually Excited about this episode.. :blush: But that was because I was looking forward to being scared.. :lmao:

Want to get really scared, Someone on the Diss has posted your credit card details last night and 300 posters have seen it and used it so far, and your bill comes next week.

I got a new plasma TV on it, THANKS!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:3dglasses PS dont remeber if i mentioned it before:-

JACKS BACK!!!:lmao: :lmao:
Hes been somewhere else on Saturday nights in trouble with a LORD, rather than a TimeLord. But the VanOuten, nearly made him, Straight again!

daipp
06-10-2007, 09:01 AM
My DS14 has just watched it and he had goosebumps down his leg at more than one point during the episode. :rotfl: :rotfl:

David

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 09:43 AM
My DS14 has just watched it and he had goosebumps down his leg at more than one point during the episode. :rotfl: :rotfl:

David

:thumbsup2

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 12:55 PM
The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Ten: Blink.

3.10: Blink achieved an overnight rating of 6.1m viewers, with a 36.8% audience share.
Doctor Who was the third most watched programme for Saturday, after Any Dream will Do.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Series ratings so far:-

Final BARB: 8.71m

Final BARB: 7.23m

Final BARB: 8.41m

Final BARB: 6.69m

Final BARB: 6.97m

Final BARB: 7.19m

Final BARB: 7.41m

Final BARB: 7.74m

Overnight: 6.6m

Overnight: 6.1m

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Just for information BBC3 gets just under 900k on Sunday nights and 300k on Fridays watching, so you could add 1.2 m to the BBC1 figures albeit some watch both or all three.

granmaz
06-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Did I miss anything last night?:confused3 I had to miss the programme as we were down a MIL's and there is no way she would have let me watch it!

8pm tonight though!:banana:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Did I miss anything last night?:confused3 I had to miss the programme as we were down a MIL's and there is no way she would have let me watch it!

8pm tonight though!:banana:

It is worth watching vey well written.

wilmabride'sdaughter
06-10-2007, 01:51 PM
OMG last nights doctor who frightened the living daylights out of me especially when they were pulling faces!!!!:scared1:

and usually it doesnt bother me that much!!

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 02:08 PM
OMG last nights doctor who frightened the living daylights out of me especially when they were pulling faces!!!!:scared1:

and usually it doesnt bother me that much!!

It was very clever indeed.

granmaz
06-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Watching it now. Sally Sparrow - where have I seen her before? Very pretty girl I might add!!

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Watching it now. Sally Sparrow - where have I seen her before? Very pretty girl I might add!!

She is nice, I am not sure where she is from, she was on confidential last night and I got the feeling she is unknown. She really wanted this role as a promotion.

granmaz
06-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Just googled her and she was in Bleak House not so long ago.

granmaz
06-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Very good!!! Too short though.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Just googled her and she was in Bleak House not so long ago.
Thank you against all thoose stars in it.
Very good!!! Too short though.

The Doctors bit was too short, they should find a way to spread his appearances and load over all the episodes, funny he took time to Direct and interview on the confidential???

Andrew DEREK UK
06-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Radio times today confirms that over the next three episodes we will learn the truth about Captain Jack, what happened at Satellite 5, how did he get back to present day earth, how long has he been back here, why he became connected with Torchwood ( to find the Doctor again) and the issues that he cannot die.

In RT John says the discussion with the Doctor happens and occurs in the most unlikely place , you wouldn't believe it if he said it, but it works.

He says Jack also 'checks' Martha out quickly.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-12-2007, 01:11 PM
EP 12

Saturday 23 June
7:15pm - 8:00pm
BBC1
The Sound of Drums

Harry Saxon becomes Prime Minister, but his dark ambitions reach beyond the stars.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Freema's site has been updated with good pictures for Saturday.

http://freemaagyeman.com/news/2007/06/11/doctor-who-utopia-photos/1/

Five pages.

BBC DW site still not updated.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM
BBC/DW Site updated.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r259/ANDREWPORTER/JACK-1.jpg

granmaz
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
That's a great picture. Captain Jack has lost a little of his appeal after watching Torchwood. Well the first few episodes that is! Hope he returns to his Dr Who persona.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-13-2007, 02:21 PM
That's a great picture. Captain Jack has lost a little of his appeal after watching Torchwood. Well the first few episodes that is! Hope he returns to his Dr Who persona.

He does, back to jokey Jack, he knows this is the Doctor's scene and is happy to step back from being in charge to letting the Doc take charge, not the moody Jack of TW.

mark&sue
06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Hope I'm not too late to say how much I loved the "Blink" episode. Thought it was just brilliant when the DVD geek guy says that he had the words on a t-shirt. Just excellent. Reminds me of me and Kirsty wanting to get the drive shaft t shirt when we go to MGM studios in August as we are lost geeks.

Susan

Andrew DEREK UK
06-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Hope I'm not too late to say how much I loved the "Blink" episode. Thought it was just brilliant when the DVD geek guy says that he had the words on a t-shirt. Just excellent. Reminds me of me and Kirsty wanting to get the drive shaft t shirt when we go to MGM studios in August as we are lost geeks.

Susan

Blink was great.

pokemon_master
06-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Hi Everyone.. :wave2: I've been Really Busy so I've sorta inadvertadly ignored you guys.... Sorry... :( Wish the Doctor could make all these Exams go away.....

I wonder what Leela's excuse for not posting is.... :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Everyone.. :wave2: I've been Really Busy so I've sorta inadvertadly ignored you guys.... Sorry... :( Wish the Doctor could make all these Exams go away.....

He can get you the answers from the future.

We miss you here but the Doctor told me to pass on to you....

DO YOUR REVISION NOW!!!

Its a bit too close to call!

PS lottery, use number ''42''

Andrew DEREK UK
06-15-2007, 01:17 PM
MAJOR SPOLIER ALERT:-

Episode 13.

Earth has been conquered and the Master rules supreme, with the Doctor a helpless prisoner, in the final episode of Russell T Davies's Doctor Who.The entire human race has been reduced to slavery, as the mighty warships of a new Time Lord Empire rise from the ashes. Only Martha Jones can save the world...

David Tennant plays the Doctor and Freema Agyeman plays his companion, Martha Jones. John Barrowman and John Simm guest star.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 01:49 AM
I am looking forward to this one more than any as Jack is back, but it means after this only two more.

Before BBC3 repeats them all!

pokemon_master
06-16-2007, 04:40 AM
It amazes me how quick this series has come and gone... :sad2:

Soon Enough it will be Mandy's Christmas Threads and then... Doctor Who Xmas Special..

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 05:55 AM
It amazes me how quick this series has come and gone... :sad2:

Soon Enough it will be Mandy's Christmas Threads and then... Doctor Who Xmas Special..

Yes but there is series 2 of Torchwood on BBC2 in October. and Sarah Jane Adentures shortly!!!

mikki.young
06-16-2007, 06:30 AM
How soon for the Sarah jane adventures - they should be fun!?

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 07:34 AM
How soon for the Sarah jane adventures - they should be fun!?

I think as soon as Doctor Who ends its run. Its for the summer.

pokemon_master
06-16-2007, 07:39 AM
I think as soon as Doctor Who ends its run. Its for the summer.

...So that means i will have to start a Sarah Jane Adventures thread then... :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 07:40 AM
...So that means i will have to start a Sarah Jane Adventures thread then... :lmao:

Yes

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic.

Watch
You are no alone
The Master

Jacks time shift ? Vortex manipulator?

granmaz
06-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Wow this is good! Hope I can see in in Madeira next Saturday!

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow this is good! Hope I can see in in Madeira next Saturday!

Hope you can but they will repeat the full series soon on BBC3.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Actually there was so many welcome backs tonight.

Jack,
The Master,
Bit of Rose,
face of boe

and Doctor who filmed in a quary again!

granmaz
06-16-2007, 02:32 PM
I wish I had watched it back in the olden days when the Master was killed or whatever. I may or may not understand someof it it I had.. Not that it matters of course whether you understand it or not!!!

I think you had much of this worked out anyway!!! I was able to tell my Dr. Who obsessed son what was going to happen.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 02:38 PM
I wish I had watched it back in the olden days when the Master was killed or whatever. I may or may not understand someof it it I had.. Not that it matters of course whether you understand it or not!!!

I think you had much of this worked out anyway!!! I was able to tell my Dr. Who obsessed son what was going to happen.

A lot was worked out in advance, interesting the BBC themselves gave a lot away, Radio one this week was saying on an advert first of a three part ending.

Saxon being the Master, you are not alone, and 'The Watch' a few weeks back. I must say when I herd Jacobi would be 'The Proffesor' I commented that was an old name for the Doctor by Ace, I did think that was a very old Doctor, but during this episode quickly worked out its the Master.

The asisstant for a number of years and the flashback words.

pokemon_master
06-16-2007, 03:06 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/MisterSaxon.jpg

HELLLO!!!!

..Testing, Testing, One Two Three. (Still need to get the kinks out of this new voice). People of Britian! Future Voters! I, as your Leading Candidate for the (Time Lordian) Party, I ask that you Lend me your Ears!

..As your Politician, I will lead you to Great Things! We Will have a Whole New Future! A Glorius Age where were Britian's Might will make the entire Universe Tremble! Our Potential will reach beyond the Stars!

So, when you go into the Ballot Boxes in Two Weeks Time, Be Sure to put an X on the Box next to my Name! For the Future of Britain! Or, go online and vote from there at http://www.votesaxon.co.uk/ !

And if you Don't..... Well, let's just Say not even a Doctor Will be able to help you once my friends come at you...

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/dalek.gif

pokemon_master
06-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic.

Watch
You are no alone
The Master

Jacks time shift ? Vortex manipulator?

Agreed!!!! :goodvibes It's Like Finale Week All Over!

Actually there was so many welcome backs tonight.

Jack,
The Master,
Bit of Rose,
face of boe

and Doctor who filmed in a quary again!

We All noticed that too... :lmao:

A lot was worked out in advance, interesting the BBC themselves gave a lot away, Radio one this week was saying on an advert first of a three part ending.

Saxon being the Master, you are not alone, and 'The Watch' a few weeks back. I must say when I herd Jacobi would be 'The Proffesor' I commented that was an old name for the Doctor by Ace, I did think that was a very old Doctor, but during this episode quickly worked out its the Master.

The asisstant for a number of years and the flashback words.

I Must Admit it was great to see all the things come together... :)

Andrew DEREK UK
06-16-2007, 03:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/MisterSaxon.jpg

HELLLO!!!!

..Testing, Testing, One Two Three. (Still need to get the kinks out of this new voice). People of Britian! Future Voters! I, as your Leading Candidate for the (Time Lordian) Party, I ask that you Lend me your Ears!

..As your Politician, I will lead you to Great Things! We Will have a Whole New Future! A Glorius Age where were Britian's Might will make the entire Universe Tremble! Our Potential will reach beyond the Stars!

So, when you go into the Ballot Boxes in Two Weeks Time, Be Sure to put an X on the Box next to my Name! For the Future of Britain! Or, go online and vote from there at http://www.votesaxon.co.uk/ !

And if you Don't..... Well, let's just Say not even a Doctor Will be able to help you once my friends come at you...

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/dalek.gif

Dont wish to tell you this but................................

The Electon has already taken place......

Mr Saxon has WON, he has taken over as PM, next he's getting the President
of USA!!

The trouble with regenarations though is that.............well....

Richard Bruvofetc
06-16-2007, 05:17 PM
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: The trouble with regenarations though is that.............well....
Shame the Master had run out of regenerations BEFORE he had regenerated.

Oh well, the Doctor will just have to find the Masters TARDIS which will be in the room somewhere (the chameleon circuitry is still functioning), and pilot it back to Earth.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 01:23 AM
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Oh well, the Doctor will just have to find the Masters TARDIS which will be in the room somewhere (the chameleon circuitry is still functioning), and pilot it back to Earth.

The Masters lost his Tardis, otherwise he would use it, but the Master does need the Doctor to fullfill his plans, maybe the Masters time in the TARDIS vortex, ( he was sucked in in 1999) may have had the same effect as Rose on Jack and made him live longer.

Now Q? What is it with the Doctors cut off hand, been in the background at Torchwood, Jack taking it with him, The Master kept thinking of it.??

The Hand.

Do all three have keys to the Tardis now Doc,Martha Jack, and why does Mathas flat blow up???????????????????

Richard Bruvofetc
06-17-2007, 10:15 AM
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

The Masters lost his Tardis, otherwise he would use it, but the Master does need the Doctor to fullfill his plans, maybe the Masters time in the TARDIS vortex, ( he was sucked in in 1999) may have had the same effect as Rose on Jack and made him live longer.

For the Master to get to the end of the universe he would have needed transportation. As he has been a "human" he could have only been there for a human lifetime therefore he would need transportation that could take him through time. For him to have his body molecular structure changed to human to hide the fact that he is a Timelord, would mean he would have the same chameleon device that the Doctor had. It all points to a TARDIS being hidden by the chameleon circuits.

The Master may well have lost his TARDIS but this would have been most likely lost at the location he was (until he stole the Doctor's TARDIS).

Now, the Master was indeed sucked into TARDIS vortex in the dying seconds of 1999 and this may have done a "Jack" on him, but this would not have given him extra regenerations.

Now the hand, that is still intriguing. We've had the "Hand of Omega" used by the Doctor to destroy Skaro (now if I was a Thal I'd be pretty pee'd off about that). Maybe we've now got the "Hand of the Doctor".

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 10:41 AM
For the Master to get to the end of the universe he would have needed transportation. As he has been a "human" he could have only been there for a human lifetime therefore he would need transportation that could take him through time. For him to have his body molecular structure changed to human to hide the fact that he is a Timelord, would mean he would have the same chameleon device that the Doctor had. It all points to a TARDIS being hidden by the chameleon circuits.

The Master may well have lost his TARDIS but this would have been most likely lost at the location he was (until he stole the Doctor's TARDIS).

Now, the Master was indeed sucked into TARDIS vortex in the dying seconds of 1999 and this may have done a "Jack" on him, but this would not have given him extra regenerations.

Now the hand, that is still intriguing. We've had the "Hand of Omega" used by the Doctor to destroy Skaro (now if I was a Thal I'd be pretty pee'd off about that). Maybe we've now got the "Hand of the Doctor".

Understood your reasons and there will always be 'holes' in the timeline, last time we saw the Master, was the 1999 film McCoy/McCan, and the Doctor was transporting the 'dead' master in the Doctors Tardis, no sign at all throughout that film of the Masters Tardis.

The Master escaped ( a bit snake like) and took on the form off I think a LA PD policeman or someone on a motor bike, he 'sole' that persons life,

Now at the end of that one the Doctor won by the Tardis sucking in the Master into the vortex within the Tardis.

A guess is that when Rose released the powers of the Tardis, she released the Master in current day or Satellite five in the future at the time of the Dalek invasion those powers might have transfered to the Master like Jack.

The Master up to now stole new life's, in the Deadly assassin with Tom Baker he was nearly dead and a burnt out shell, the next one he stole Nysers Dads body.

Now he did regenerate this time, got his powers back?? but unless his Tardis is broke, why steal the Doctors. The Doctor did something to the Tardis with his sonic screwdriver, maybe it will boomerang back, but also he could fix Jacks Vortex manipulator.

Now how did the Master end up where he is well we know he had been there a long time, we do not know but he did the DNA Watch trick to avoid the Time War.

Whilst most things tie up, since the restart there are some gaps which we will never fill.

DreamofDisney
06-17-2007, 11:40 AM
doctor who was AMAZING!!!:banana:

Go on the saxon website to watch a video, download a poster and take place in a (fake) poll at

http://www.votesaxon.co.uk

by the way, at the end of the sarah jane new year special, it said the sarah jane adventures return around autum time
:happytv: pixiedust:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 11:44 AM
doctor who was AMAZING!!!:banana:

Go on the saxon website to watch a video, download a poster and take place in a (fake) poll at

http://www.votesaxon.co.uk

by the way, at the end of the sarah jane new year special, it said the sarah jane adventures return around autum time
:happytv: pixiedust:

Yes and yes, there is a link to the offical vote saxon site through the BBC Doctor Who site. There is also an unofficial one.

Richard Bruvofetc
06-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Understood your reasons and there will always be 'holes' in the timeline, last time we saw the Master, was the 1999 film McCoy/McCan, and the Doctor was transporting the 'dead' master in the Doctors Tardis, no sign at all throughout that film of the Masters Tardis.

The Master escaped ( a bit snake like) and took on the form off I think a LA PD policeman or someone on a motor bike, he 'sole' that persons life,

Now at the end of that one the Doctor won by the Tardis sucking in the Master into the vortex within the Tardis.

A guess is that when Rose released the powers of the Tardis, she released the Master in current day or Satellite five in the future at the time of the Dalek invasion those powers might have transfered to the Master like Jack.

The Master up to now stole new life's, in the Deadly assassin with Tom Baker he was nearly dead and a burnt out shell, the next one he stole Nysers Dads body.

Now he did regenerate this time, got his powers back?? but unless his Tardis is broke, why steal the Doctors. The Doctor did something to the Tardis with his sonic screwdriver, maybe it will boomerang back, but also he could fix Jacks Vortex manipulator.

Now how did the Master end up where he is well we know he had been there a long time, we do not know but he did the DNA Watch trick to avoid the Time War.

Whilst most things tie up, since the restart there are some gaps which we will never fill.

The Master was sent to Skaro for trial by the Daleks. He was found guilty of his crimes and his remaining life form extracted (slime - not really a snake) and placed in a secure container as a prison for eternity. His lifeforce did escapr from the prison, whether he broke out of the container cracked is another matter. To function he needed a host body so he took control of a paramedic. He has, as you have said, taken a host body on a number of occasions and twice tried to take the Doctor's body, so that he could re-generate.

Now Rose may well have have accidently released the Master, but the Master would still need a body as a host and would still have needed transportation. He did do the "watch" trick, but whether to avoid the timewar for something else is another question. However, to do the "watch" trick he would have needed a TARDIS and once transformed into a human would have completely forgotten anything about Timelords etc. Therefore his TARDIS will be at the location in which he transformed into a human.

I'm just waiting to see how the writers explain it all.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 12:26 PM
The Master was sent to Skaro for trial by the Daleks. He was found guilty of his crimes and his remaining life form extracted (slime - not really a snake) and placed in a secure container as a prison for eternity. His lifeforce did escapr from the prison, whether he broke out of the container cracked is another matter. To function he needed a host body so he took control of a paramedic. He has, as you have said, taken a host body on a number of occasions and twice tried to take the Doctor's body, so that he could re-generate.

Now Rose may well have have accidently released the Master, but the Master would still need a body as a host and would still have needed transportation. He did do the "watch" trick, but whether to avoid the timewar for something else is another question. However, to do the "watch" trick he would have needed a TARDIS and once transformed into a human would have completely forgotten anything about Timelords etc. Therefore his TARDIS will be at the location in which he transformed into a human.

I'm just waiting to see how the writers explain it all.

Well it will be all down to RTD, maybe thrown there by the time war, and knowing the T-LORDS were loosing, changed to be Human.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 12:34 PM
S3: 3.11 - Overnight Ratings
News Dated: 17/6/2007

The overnight ratings are in for Series Three Episode Eleven: Utopia.

3.11: Utopia achieved an overnight rating of 7.3m viewers, with a 36.9% audience share.

Doctor Who was the second most-watched programme for Saturday.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Just watched it again the Master ( just remembering everything after loosing his professor persona), says he was found as an orphan, with only the watch as a Young boy not knowing who he was.

Sounds simular to the Doctor, and how he survived the Time war.

arieljasmine
06-18-2007, 03:33 PM

Something to do with being in another country, perhaps! Been on holiday in Menorca - but am now caught up with my DW viewing!

OMG, OMG, OMG - I LOVED Blink!!!!!!! Perhaps because my expectations were so low, thinking it would be the Peter Kay episode all over again - but this is now officially my favourite DT episode! I was terrified - Matt, you are obviously braver than me! We were in Morrisons and they had these statues for the garden just like the weeping angels - Andy was teasing me about it and I had to walk backwards down the aisle so that I didn't take my eyes off it!

I wasn't so keen on this week's episode, I have to admit. I loved the conversations between the characters, the dialogue was funny, it was lovely to see Jack back and have it explained as to why he is indestructable. However, it really seemed like nothing happened in the episode. I liked the Futurekind, they were pretty scary - reminded me of the reavers from the film Serenity. I found the Master as the old guy scary and convincing - but I didn't like his regenerated self. I thought he was trying to be comical like the Doctor - to me the Master should be more serious and cunning and not concerned with jumping around like he's been let out for the day!

Haven't read everyone else's thoughts yet, so off to do that now.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Something to do with being in another country, perhaps! Been on holiday in Menorca - but am now caught up with my DW viewing!

OMG, OMG, OMG - I LOVED Blink!!!!!!! Perhaps because my expectations were so low, thinking it would be the Peter Kay episode all over again - but this is now officially my favourite DT episode! I was terrified - Matt, you are obviously braver than me! We were in Morrisons and they had these statues for the garden just like the weeping angels - Andy was teasing me about it and I had to walk backwards down the aisle so that I didn't take my eyes off it!

I wasn't so keen on this week's episode, I have to admit. I loved the conversations between the characters, the dialogue was funny, it was lovely to see Jack back and have it explained as to why he is indestructable. However, it really seemed like nothing happened in the episode. I liked the Futurekind, they were pretty scary - reminded me of the reavers from the film Serenity. I found the Master as the old guy scary and convincing - but I didn't like his regenerated self. I thought he was trying to be comical like the Doctor - to me the Master should be more serious and cunning and not concerned with jumping around like he's been let out for the day!

Haven't read everyone else's thoughts yet, so off to do that now.

Welcome back, I read this weeks has had the highest audience satisfaction index of all time!

arieljasmine
06-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Welcome back, I read this weeks has had the highest audience satisfaction index of all time!

Thanks, Emperor! Oh well, just me being the odd one out then! Just caught up on comments - we thought that the gang would get out by fixing Jack's "space hopper" watch too - but the other theories are interesting too.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-19-2007, 11:37 AM
:scared1: :scared1: Thanks, Emperor! Oh well, just me being the odd one out then! Just caught up on comments - we thought that the gang would get out by fixing Jack's "space hopper" watch too - but the other theories are interesting too.

Yes ''space hopper' is my bet.

NOW SCARY WARNING ABOUT SATURDAY

You thought :-

THE MASTER IS SCARY?

IS THE TOCAFANE SCARY?

IS REGGIE YATES acting scary?:scared1:

NO

SHARON OSBOURNE- SCARY X2:scared1: :scared1:
MCFLY SCARY X3:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

AND THE MONSTER

ANN WIDDECOMBE SCARY X 10
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-19-2007, 12:55 PM
We are also promised a cross-over with Torchwood on Saturday and the write up implies its a bit like Spooks!!!

Andrew DEREK UK
06-19-2007, 12:59 PM
SyFy Portal report that Buffy actor; James Marsters will guest star in Series 2 of Torchwood.

The news is confirmed by his official website, which claims he is currently in Cardiff filming an episode for Series Two of Torchwood.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Found this report on the Votesaxon site its really good:-

What a glorious night!!! With the last result in, we can settle back in expectation of a new dawn for the UK. The sound of drums will be heard at dawn with a new rhythm for our government. Utopia has been achieved!!!! And in what a manner!! If you'd stop to blink at any point over the past 6 hours you would have missed another 42 seats going Saxon!!! It looks as though every single Tom, Dick, Harry, Smith and Jones has been out yesterday casting their vote for Harold Saxon and those who support his new vision. I guess it's just human nature to turn to someone who can promise so much after the other politicians have done nothing but practically suck the blood out of your family!! But now Britain is reborn, Lazarus rising from the grave, not an experiment but the real thing!!!!

Here are the full results if you can't get them off the BBC website (apparently it's internet gridlock on bbc.co.uk):

Saxon 507
+507
46.3%

Labour 84
17.2%

Conservative 27
19.2%

SNP
+13
2.6%

Lib Dem
8.1%

Plaid Cymru
+1
0.7%

Green
+1
2.0%

Others
3.9%

Northern Ireland went totally Saxon and only Scotland saw Saxon failing to take a majority of seats, though we didn't put up a candidate in every seat north of the border. The full election map can be seen below (click on the map for large version).

Andrew DEREK UK
06-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Todays the day for the start of the end!!!!Come on Martha its your job to save the Doctor!

pokemon_master
06-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Wooo It's on Tonight.. Although I have a Party to go to at 8.00..

I can always be 'Fashionably late' ;) :lmao:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Wooo It's on Tonight.. Although I have a Party to go to at 8.00..

I can always be 'Fashionably late' ;) :lmao:

Someone left a TARDIS in Westminster, watch Doctor Wo grab it go back an hour and turn up at the party on time! ( maybe wrong planet).

Andrew DEREK UK
06-23-2007, 11:50 AM
OK one hour to go some more spoliers from CBBC!!!

What did Lizo think about Dr Who?
Our biggest Doctor Who fan Lizo reviews the 12th episode of Doctor Who - The Sound of Drums. After the incredible revelation and cliff-hanger at the end of Utopia, fans will be desperate to know what happens next.
The Doctor, Martha and Captain Jack manage to escape back to earth (no surprises there) and are soon on the track of The Master. But to their horror he's become one of the most powerful people in the country. And he's not alone, he's working with a mysterious race of aliens called The Toclafane who say they come in peace. But The Doctor has his doubts. And he suspects that the whole earth is heading for disaster.

This episode is powered along by a brilliant performance from John Simm as The Master. He's a fantastic villain because he's like The Doctor in so many ways - he's hyper-intelligent, and bounds around the screen with just as much energy as his Time Lord rival.

And what makes him so scary as an enemy is that he's the first person we've met who you can really imagine being able to defeat The Doctor, because he's easily the Time Lord's equal.

Celebrity cameos

The story provides lots of answers that have come up throughout the series - how The Master ended up trillions of years in the future, the origins of Mr Saxon, even what The Doctor's home planet actually looks like. But it also ends up asking even more questions - what does the mysterious drumming mean, and what's The Master really up to?

All of this means it feels rather less exciting than Utopia, it's because it's setting up things for the climax in the last episode of the series. But there's still more than enough going on to keep fans happy, with the tension really increasing as the story unfolds.

It's not all wall-to-wall action though, there's lots of humour. Much of it provided by The Master who's having a wonderful time being an evil super villain. Along with some great celebrity cameos.

Worthy companion

What The Sound of Drums does beautifully is to draw together so many unexpected threads from earlier in the series. And it shows how cleverly chief writer Russell T. Davies has woven together the different strands to reward viewers who've followed the series faithfully.

Also one of the best things about the last 12 episodes has been watching Martha developing from a wide eyed newcomer to the wonders of time and space, into a worthy companion for The Doctor. And we truly get to appreciate this change as she's forced to make some difficult choices.

To keep what happens secret, hardly anyone will be allowed to see the final story - Episode 13 Last of the Time Lords - before it appears on TV. So it looks like this will be the last review of Doctor Who Series 3. But if this episode is anything to go by, the climax of the series will be well worth the wait.

Four and a half out of five.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-23-2007, 02:38 PM
A really great episode well written by RTD.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-24-2007, 03:42 AM
Q. Is it true that the Archangel communications network poses a health risk?

A. The health concerns over Archangel have been totally disproved. Harold Saxon can personally guarantee this. The success of Archangel has been a substantial boost to the morale of British industry. Again, anybody with any doubts about Archangel is invited to meet with Harold Saxon personally to discuss them.

pokemon_master
06-24-2007, 05:12 AM
Hi All! :wave2:

Doctor Who was Certainly Exciting! :yay: I'm glad everyone guessed that they'd Space Hop between the year 300 Trillion and 2006. Although, the Master's TARDIS would of been cool too.

Being made Public enemy Number One was Exciting, as finding out that Martha's Family got kidnapped, and that Torchwood 3 is out to the Himalayas (hope they mention that next Series of Torchwood). It's these things that make Everything seem Hopelessly lost, and it's what keeps us going all week long!

The Cliffhanger, in my Opinion, wasn't that Exciting. Since we hardly know what the Tocalfane actually are, we have no clue as to how menacing they can be (I must admit though, seeing the President of the US being Disintegrated was pretty cool!).

This is the week we all start speculating, so don't forget to post!!! :goodvibes My thoughts as to how they will save the day are as follows:

1) The Judoon are Rumored to return, and, while I didn't think they would have a purpose in the finale, or how they'd return, but I have figured out why. :idea: You see, Martha Still has that 'Compensation' that she had from Episode One where she was mis-identifed as an Alien. That might mean she could get the Judoon to come back to the Valiant and stop the master or something like that..

2) UNIT forces on the Valiant gang up on the Master??

3) Martha Jumpes to the Himalayas and finds Torchwood, then jumps back???

Oh well, I'm out of idea.. :rotfl: Any more?

Andrew DEREK UK
06-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Hi All! :wave2:

Doctor Who was Certainly Exciting! :yay: I'm glad everyone guessed that they'd Space Hop between the year 300 Trillion and 2006. Although, the Master's TARDIS would of been cool too.

Being made Public enemy Number One was Exciting, as finding out that Martha's Family got kidnapped, and that Torchwood 3 is out to the Himalayas (hope they mention that next Series of Torchwood). It's these things that make Everything seem Hopelessly lost, and it's what keeps us going all week long!

The Cliffhanger, in my Opinion, wasn't that Exciting. Since we hardly know what the Tocalfane actually are, we have no clue as to how menacing they can be (I must admit though, seeing the President of the US being Disintegrated was pretty cool!).

This is the week we all start speculating, so don't forget to post!!! :goodvibes My thoughts as to how they will save the day are as follows:

1) The Judoon are Rumored to return, and, while I didn't think they would have a purpose in the finale, or how they'd return, but I have figured out why. :idea: You see, Martha Still has that 'Compensation' that she had from Episode One where she was mis-identifed as an Alien. That might mean she could get the Judoon to come back to the Valiant and stop the master or something like that..

2) UNIT forces on the Valiant gang up on the Master??

3) Martha Jumpes to the Himalayas and finds Torchwood, then jumps back???

Oh well, I'm out of idea.. :rotfl: Any more?

Tocalfane -there is a connection with the time lords.
Martha has to change clothes, back to Nurse/Doctor?
The times are very precise. 8.00am first contact 8.02am Tardis creates paradox,

To many people 10% to be killed too much damage,and Doctor very old at this point. To resolve all this would be a paradox,

Andrew DEREK UK
06-24-2007, 05:54 AM
PS Matha passes her driving test!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mikki.young
06-24-2007, 09:35 AM
The doctor somehow uses Jacks ability not to die to get his youth back? Or this is how they write David Tennant out of the series?

Andrew DEREK UK
06-24-2007, 09:53 AM
The doctor somehow uses Jacks ability not to die to get his youth back? Or this is how they write David Tennant out of the series?

He's not going 'just' yet!!!! I think he will be back to the good 'young' doc quickly. But what about all the clone Timelord,s

arieljasmine
06-25-2007, 03:22 AM
I enjoyed this episode for the most part, so much so that I watched it again on BBC3 last night. I have been incessantly tapping ever since! I just can't get those drums out of my head!

I couldn't figure what Martha was going to do, but it did seem as though the Doctor advised her before she went. They seem to have an awful lot to tie up in the final episode so I'll be very interested to see how they manage it.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-25-2007, 12:36 PM
I enjoyed this episode for the most part, so much so that I watched it again on BBC3 last night. I have been incessantly tapping ever since! I just can't get those drums out of my head!

I couldn't figure what Martha was going to do, but it did seem as though the Doctor advised her before she went. They seem to have an awful lot to tie up in the final episode so I'll be very interested to see how they manage it.

Yes thoose drums where have I herd that before:-

Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum, u we oh, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum.

Maybe the signature tune??

Maybe Martha turns archangle transmiters back on the Master, rather than broadcasting to everyone Saxon is a nice man.

Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum, u wee oh, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum. u wee oh wee oh, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum, u wee oh, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum. Da da da da da-d-dah, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum, u we oh, Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum,Dum-d-dum.

Andrew DEREK UK
06-25-2007, 12:39 PM
PS After Saturday can we get Pokemon Master to open up a Shuan the sheep thread!!! we will have nothing else to do!

pokemon_master
06-25-2007, 12:47 PM
PS After Saturday can we get Pokemon Master to open up a Shuan the sheep thread!!! we will have nothing else to do!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Your Very Welcome to come our to the Big Brother Thread if you want... :teeth:

Andrew DEREK UK
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Your Very Welcome to come our to the Big Brother Thread if you want... :teeth:

You...are welcome to it, dont like it!!!

I am Shaun the sheep, I am a sheep called Shaun!!!

Did you see the one when he did the painting, it was a MASTER.

There is more fun in 5 mins on STS, than 24 hours of BB!!

pokemon_master
06-25-2007, 01:04 PM
You...are welcome to it, dont like it!!!

I am Shaun the sheep, I am a sheep called Shaun!!!

Did you see the one when he did the painting, it was a MASTER.

There is more fun in 5 mins on STS, than 24 hours of BB!!

Need to remember to watch Shaun the Sheep; I keep forgetting. :thumbsup2