PDA

View Full Version : Best Seafood with DDP

FBandA
03-04-2007, 05:56 AM
I need to make ADR's now, and I am having a hard time picking DH and DS want to try different places this time. Just called yesterday for the HDDR, and could not get the time I wanted, but we are still going at a different date.

bicker
03-04-2007, 07:08 AM
I had a wonderful perch dish at Chefs de France. Coral Reef also has great seafood. Spoodles often (though not always) has good seafood options. Also, believe it or not, there is great fried catfish at Garden Grill. For CS, Tusker House has a great (for CS) salmon platter.

Steer clear of Cape May Cafe for seafood. http://www.survivinginfidelity.com/images/icons/barf.gif

Also keep in mind that you can use the Dining Plan at the Signature restaurants, though each meal "costs" double there. Excellent seafood choices can be found at Flying Fish, Artist Point, Narcoosee, California Grill, etc.

FBandA
03-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks for letting me know about Cape May Grill. I was thinking of going there for our Mom and Dad only night. I thought with a name like Cape May at the Boardwalk how can we go wrong.

bicker
03-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Heck... the place often goes by the name "Cape May Clam Bake" -- doesn't matter what they call it. It's a buffet -- AYCE -- and that just doesn't mix well with seafood and shellfish. FWIR, the closer you live to where seafood is freshest, the more and more disgusted you are by the seafood choices at Cape May. In Wilmington, you're close enough to be seriously disappointed! :rotfl:

Having said that, I love the American side of the buffet at Cape May. While I would steer you away from the seafood side of the buffet, definitely consider going there for other items.