PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere to eat with Buzz or Woody ??

coastermom
03-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Or anyplace where we can see them?? My Son is 5 now and has really started to watch Toy Story and Toy Story 2 alot . It would be great to see them.

bigbabyblues
03-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately, no character meal with them. However, there is Al's Toy Barn at MGM, they do meet and greets there. There is also Woody's Cowboy Camp at the MK, it's not a place to meet them I don't think, but you can see them. I've heard rumors of Buzz being near his ride at MK but haven't seen him there. You can ask a CM, they can find out for you when characters will be out.

loopner67
03-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Huge bummer, but no there isn't a character meal with the Toy Story guys.

Like someone already said, meeting them near Al's Toy Barn (right near Muppets 3D) in MGM is a great place - we've even seen a Green Army man walking around.

We also met them in the Diamond HorseShoe Saloon in Frontierland, but I'm not sure if they are always there.

Good luck finding them! They are great characters to meet. :)

ShannonN
03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
You may want to try Toy Story Pizza Planet at MGM. It's a counter service restaurant that serves, you guessed it pizza and salads.;) There aren't any characters but the theme is all Toy Story. They have items such as the Buzz meal deal, the Woody meal deal etc... My DS really likes Toy Story and he loved eating here!!:jumping3:
DH:goofy: DS:donald: ME:tink:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;130/st/20070612/e/2nd+trip+to+WDW%21%21/k/fee8/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

loopner67
03-03-2007, 02:27 PM
You may want to try Toy Story Pizza Planet at MGM. It's a counter service restaurant that serves, you guessed it pizza and salads.;) There aren't any characters but the theme is all Toy Story. They have items such as the Buzz meal deal, the Woody meal deal etc... My DS really likes Toy Story and he loved eating here!!:jumping3:
[/url]

I always seem to forget about this, so thank you for posting this. I need to make sure we take my two boys to Pizza Planet on this trip to get lunch or something one day. :wizard:

ShannonN
03-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Glad I could help.:thumbsup2 Have a wonderful trip!!:goodvibes
DH:goofy: DS:donald:ME:tink:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;130/st/20070612/e/2nd+trip+to+WDW%21%21/k/fee8/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

coastermom
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Thanks Hopefully we will see them there . BTW how do you guys get the little characters on the bottom of your post . Would love to make one of our family.

:tinker: ....ME
:sulley: ...DH
:tigger: ....DD
pooh: .......DD
:charac4: ....DS

tink70
03-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Or anyplace where we can see them?? My Son is 5 now and has really started to watch Toy Story and Toy Story 2 alot . It would be great to see them.

My DD loves Jessie and we saw them a few times at "Woody's roundup" in frontier land. It was so much fun! They come down the street like a parade and dance then the stop, get the kids to join in and do the hokey pokey. They also hand out wooden horses for the kids to ride.
My DD loved it. No buzz there though. But bullseye was alot of fun coming up anda getting in the camera.

ShannonN
03-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks Hopefully we will see them there . BTW how do you guys get the little characters on the bottom of your post . Would love to make one of our family.

:tinker: ....ME
:sulley: ...DH
:tigger: ....DD
pooh: .......DD
:charac4: ....DS

Go to Tickerfactory.com there are all kinds of countdown tickers to choose from.:)

coastermom
03-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks for everyones help on the buzz and woody as well as the ticker thing.

MJMcBride
03-03-2007, 08:53 PM
There's plenty of places where you can get a "buzz" like Pleasure Island, Raglan Road, and other places that serve libations. As for getting the other thing, well.......

tink70
03-04-2007, 01:14 PM
There's plenty of places where you can get a "buzz" like Pleasure Island, Raglan Road, and other places that serve libations. As for getting the other thing, well.......

:rotfl: