PDA

View Full Version : Good resturaunts for Shrimp?

Simba's Mom
03-03-2007, 11:28 AM
DS and DIL love shrimp. Where are the best resturaunts for shrimp? DS assumed Coral Reef (he was thinking of lunch), but I only know of a shrimp cocktail appetizer there. What about Cape May Clambake? Anywhere else?

Disney_Fanatic
03-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Seafood at the Clambake buffet at Cape May is really good. Shrimps are really tasty, but DBf really fell in love with their clams and mussels. I think Cape May has one of the best caesar salads at WDW too! :yay:

MinnieGirl33
03-03-2007, 12:15 PM
The absolute BEST shrimp (imo) is the Lemon-Garlic Shrimp appy at Spoodles.

From the look of the new menu it appears that they have turned it into an entree (over linguine).

:cloud9:

Used to really enjoy the old O'Hana menu... the grilled shrimp on the skewer that they brought around... haven't been since the menu change so I don't know how the peel & eats compare.

MomofKatie
03-03-2007, 01:34 PM
HUGE peel and eat shrimp at 'Ohana- they are in a sweet and sour type glaze. YUM!!

I second the shrimp at Spoodles- they are really good.

They have a shrimp po boy and a Cajun shrimp appetizer at the House of Blues at DTD- haven't tried this place, but I do love Cajun food (shrimp po boys are to die for).

MinnieGirl33
03-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Totally forgot about HOB! Voodoo Shrimp appy very good... has a bit of a kick... served over their rosemary cornbread.

DS9 gets this with a soup & he's happy.

ebenmax
03-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I have never been, but isn't Narcooses' at the Grand Floridian a seafood spot?

donaldsgal
03-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I always enjoy the shrimp at Teppanyaki. Of course, that restaurant has endless reschedules of the rehab, so who knows if they'll ever open again.... ;)

The jumbo shrimp appetizer at Prime Time is also good, as is the shrimp appetizer (if it's still there) at Coral Reef. Large and not too fishy-tasting.