PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey March 9

Cindy's Mom
03-02-2007, 03:24 PM
DSIL and I are taking the kids to see my parents in S. Florida next week. We just now decided to go to WDW for one night. We bought the dining plan. Now I can't get and ADR for dinner on the 9th. We wanted Chef Mickey's. They are booked until 9p. The kids are young and we will have been up a long long time at that point. What do you think my chances/if any are of a walk in?

katiesmom2
03-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm trying for Cinderella's Gala Feast for March 31st and I was told to call every day the week of your date and hope for a cancellation. So...start calling every day and call the day before and day of several times IMO. Good luck!

eeyoresbestfriend
03-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi! We were there this ast November, and we didn't have an ADR, and the kids love it there, so we figured we'd try to walk up- we got there aboout 20 minutes beforet hey opened for dinner seating, and were probably the 4th party to check in. Two of the people ahead of us had SDR's and the other group did not have any either, they said about half an hour- we waited not even 5 minutes and we were seated.
I would say get there before they open and you should be okay!! Good luck- I remembered to make the ADR for our upcoming trip this time!

maelstrom
03-03-2007, 08:57 PM
The only possible chance of you getting in without a reservation is to get there and get in line well before they open (5p).

Cindy's Mom
03-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the great ideas:goodvibes