PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest for breakfast?

soontobewed07
03-02-2007, 01:40 PM
I was just reading on allears the reviews of the RFC @ AK and I am getting a little nervous. We are eating there for breakfast one morning and all of the reviews say it is horrible. This will be my DFi's first trip and our disneymoon and I just don't want him to have any really bad meals. What do you think?

OKW Lover
03-02-2007, 05:38 PM
You'll find the food to be OK at RF. Just don't expect good service there.

Mcbruns
03-02-2007, 10:13 PM
We had breakfast there this past January. Loved it !
It wasn't crowded, food was great, server was great and the adult portions were HUGE. My husband and I could have easily shared a breakfast.

The Tonga Toast was awesome!

In addition you can exit thru the store (if at AK) and you have you own entrance to the park -- no lines.

LizAgna
03-02-2007, 11:43 PM
RF @ AK is one of my family's traditions for breakfast on our AK day. We all love it and like the PP said there is a lot of food.

chipndales
03-03-2007, 04:18 AM
I agree. We went for breakfast and not only were the portions huge, the service was above average. We missed breakfast by ten minutes, and the waitress and chef made special accommodations for us.

MrsJ Henry
03-03-2007, 04:24 AM
WOW, we had a great experience. We thought the food was good and the service was also good. DH is quite picky and he even liked everything.

Eventer98
03-03-2007, 09:06 AM
You guys mention a ton of food but the menus I have seen seem limited. Is there a buffet? We are interested in trying RC for bfast but like to fill up at bfast to get thru the day. We have eaten lunch there and loved it! :goodvibes

wld
03-03-2007, 01:21 PM
No buffet last time we were there but we have always had a very good breakfast with fine service. We love the eye of the python and it is so big we split it...in fact we missed this breakfast last time...need to add it to the list.

tluvstink
03-03-2007, 01:23 PM
We had breakfast there several years ago and thought it was great! The food and service were very good and I loved the atmosphere.

Terri
:cheer2:

maraki527
03-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Never liked Rainforest Cafe's been to the one in Vegas twice. I imagin they are all the same. If you want to go to a breakfast why dont you try a Character one. My husband and I went to a Character Dinner at Liberty Tree taver during our honeymoon this past December and he absolutely loved it. In fact when we go in May we are going to Chef Mickeys for breakfast. There is a character breakfast in Animal Kingdom in case you are interested.

Cookie Princess
03-04-2007, 07:05 AM
What time does the Rainforest Cafe open for breakfast? I am wondering if this would be "doable" on an early entry morning.

LizAgna
03-04-2007, 01:50 PM
They open at 8:30 for breakfast.