PDA

View Full Version : How to dress DS2 for Princess Lunch?

phillytwins
03-01-2007, 03:12 PM
OK, stop me now if I'm being obsessive, but DD and DS are 2yr old twins. DD loves her Cinderella dress, and I usually end up putting DS in an old Tigger halloween costume when they're playing around the house. But it's a little hot for FL weather, so what do the little boys wear to the Princess meals?! Should I just leave the costumes at home and relax?! :rotfl:
Thanks!

Cindy's Mom
03-01-2007, 03:34 PM
2 years ago, DS dressed up as General Chang (Mulan's Prince), that was the only "prince" costume I could find at the Disney web.

Dizneydaz
03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I haven't noticed many boys dressed up at Princess meals. How about a pirate? After all, according to Disney, Pirates and Princesses go together. My DD usually dresses for Princess meals. If it's cold, she wears an extra shirt underneath, and when it's hot, I bring clothes for her to change into. If she resists changing, I bribe her with water play (and bring her bathing suit too)-works every time! :goodvibes

Twinprincesses
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
I have twins too :) When we did the princess lunch I took the dress seperatly incase they got hot or itchy. For a prince I would say maybe a pirate or a cute little jacket. Even just comfy clothes not everyone dresses up.

IMGONNABE40!
03-01-2007, 11:31 PM
OK, stop me now if I'm being obsessive, but DD and DS are 2yr old twins. DD loves her Cinderella dress, and I usually end up putting DS in an old Tigger halloween costume when they're playing around the house. But it's a little hot for FL weather, so what do the little boys wear to the Princess meals?! Should I just leave the costumes at home and relax?! :rotfl: Thanks!

YES!

cancer_survivor_06
03-02-2007, 12:36 AM
check out disneyshopping.com in the outlet they still have halloween costumes on clearence see what they have.

My personal fave is Peter Pan!