PDA

View Full Version : Table for 11 at CRT?

HalfMarathon
03-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi! I am starting to think about our January '08 trip and hope to book CRT for breakfast for my extended family of 11 people ... should I break us up into 6 and 5 and have someone else call for one of the groups or can I call and say 11 people and they will give me my options ... I don't mind splitting up into 2 tables but I don't want to lose out totally as I call and wait for the cast member to figure out what to do with us! Any advice would be appreciated!
TIA!

kabbie
03-01-2007, 12:33 PM
I would go ahead and call and ask Dining now so you will be prepared when it's your day.

We had a party of 9 people and they put us at 2 tables, but they were right next together. It felt like 1 table.

HalfMarathon
03-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Good idea! I will do that! Thank you!

LgTmDisFan
03-01-2007, 01:33 PM
You are a grand gathering (over 8 paying) and get special people to help you plan for ADR's and other things here is a link

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/magicalgatherings/ggLandingPage?id=GrandGatheringsLandingPage

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

tink2
03-01-2007, 07:12 PM
I've done this times- parties of 13 and 11. Both times, we got a ps for the exact number we needed. Now, these were back before the price increase and there was only breakfast and ps were extrememly hard to get- so we had at least 4 people out of our extended party trying. (yes, if we got more than one ps, we called within 5 minutes and cancelled). Now, about the grand gatherings- do not go through this if you want a specific time. I know the seconds may not be as precious as they used to be when booking this, but it takes longer and the cast member CAN do it without transferring you. One time, the cm transferred and after 5 minutes without talking to someone- and dh had the ps on the other phone- I hung up. Next time, the lady went to transfer me and I said noooooo, try it, you can do it- she did (I felt like a cheerleader!) and got the reservation. They can do it. Both times, we sat together. Once at one big table, and then at separate tables that were next to each other. Good luck! We are beginning to think about/ plan a Jan. or Feb. trip for next year too and CRT will definitely be in the plans for DD!!!princess:

Twinprincesses
03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
We normally have between 11-13 ppl when we go and everytime we have been seated together. They do tell us over the phone though that we could possibly be split up.